• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's condition for cuckolding me....

• Thread startergpsdude
  • Start date
G

gpsdude

After long discussions on the cuckold fantasy, my wife is finally convinced she wants to see someone. She was a natual at flirting with guys & kissing them in nightclubs in front of me, and I am afraid to even look at her Yahoo "inbox". But she voluntarily came to me recently, saying she's ready. I was very happy.

She found a guy, on her own. She assures me the guy is a gentleman, very clean, and someone who she has "known" for a while, so she trusts him to be discrete. This is better than a stranger, because I can see in her face, she is really confortable with her choice. The condition is she does not want to tell me who it is.

Her "part" of this fantasy is role playing like it's a secret affair. She will not do anything behind my back, respect all my boundary's, and she'll keep me in the loop on any and all visits, except she is keeping his indentity secret.

She assured me it's not a co-worker of mine, which was my worst fear. But she said it's likely we will run into him "socially" on occasions. She said if things go as planned, I won't even know who it is.

She won't tell me anything more. I really wanted to know, but she said, I got my way with everything else, and I would have to trust her if this were to continue. So I am ok with this, and even agreed they could meet tomorrow for dinner.

But has anyone ever had their wife keep the identity of their lover secret, and possibly you ran into him without you knowing?

No Way

There's no way in hell that I'd go along with something like this. She wants a lover and you're not part of it.

That's not what this is all about. This lifestyle should enhance your relationship with your wife and is built on trust and sharing. Leaving you out like this is a recipe for divorce.

Hate to burst your bubble if this is really what you want, but it could be her way of bending to your fantasy without actually doing anything. Say she goes out to the spa or something and tells you she is doing this guy.

On the one hand, it can be good to satisfy your fantasy, while keeping her values intact. On the other hand, if she is seeing someone and not letting you know, I agree with the other guy, don't think that is what this is all about. At least she is sharing with you though... Even if she is not seeing anyone, the ideas she can bring back to you are priceless...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it could add a hot factor, never knowing which of your friends or associates is fucking your wife.

And if it is about trust, well I think thats what she is asking for. But it would probably eat away at me in the long run.

if my wife offered me this deal - i would beg her to do it. you know you want to.

Ask for Proof

Have her take a picture of his cock next to todays newspaper. That way you know she is really doing it....or getting a nice creampie should prove it. Not knowing who the guy is HEIGHTENS the experience. You'll be very jealous. This could be VERY HOT if done right.

Gpsdude

She asking for your trust for sure and just think about it, not knowing who he is to start with,should be very hot for you. If it dont work out and you two stop doing it not knowing who his was could be a blessing. If you are sure you want your wife to fuck just roll with the flow. All the games you play are about a SECRET lover so there you would be, living your fantasy! Trust her all the way, she deservers it. When you tell her ok she can do it that way then she will know for sure that you want it and that she can trust YOU as well. This could be the start of a very exciting new chapter of your lives. Win Win Win. Best Wishes :) okdeacon

Cuck Party Foul

MacNfries nailed it. She's either doing the whole "secret" thing to make it possible to fake it, OR she's taking the most important part out of it....the mutual knowledge, disclosure, and sharing. Frankly, it almost sounds like she's punishing you for asking her to do it by denying you the facts. I say tell her to forget it if that's how she's gonna play. Unless of course, the mere possibility excites you enough to let her play her silly game. Think about it dude...what does she have to gain by NOT telling you who "he" is.

Sounds a little like my story.

When we were first married I brought up my desires to see her with other men. She, of course, said she would not be interested in others and only wanted me. Over a lot of pillow talk episodes exploring the fantasy she would ask me if I would like this or that. Eventually she got me (under extreme sexual duress) to say that she could have sex with other men and it would be her decision to tell me or not.

Several years later, while on vacation, with her mother sleeping in the next room and no locks, she admitted that she had been having an affair with her boss for quite some time. She also told me that I had eaten a number of cream pies and she was surprised that I could not tell. Mother-in-law, or no mother-in-law, I was so hot that we made love almost all night long. Each new revelation got me hard again.

This is true cucolding and I don't recommend it for most, but the payoff was sure great in my case. It was guaranteed to drive me crazy for years after the fact. She has since gone on to have an affair I was aware of, and maybe, some that I still don't know about!

Users who are viewing this thread