• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Cuckold Journey Necklace

Terri's Hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife, Terri, and I have been married for two years now. During the time that we were dating I had heard rumors that Terri had a year long affair with her older boss, Robert, in the company that she worked as an intern after graduating from college. She was 22 at the time and he was 48. From what I gathered from her friends, the affair became so obvious that Terri resigned her position and found a job at another company.

Terri would talk about Robert occasionally but they lost contact (or at least I think they did) while Terri and I dated and during the first year of our marriage. I have to admit that some of the stories that I heard about Terri from her friends excited me and I actually began to have fantasies about Terri being with Robert. Those fantasies came true a little over a year ago when Terri and I were at an out of town convention having dinner when a stranger walked up and I immediately knew that it had to be Robert.
Robert introduced himself, and since he was alone, we invited him to joining us for dinner. He was exactly as Terri’s friends described him; charming and distinguished. Terri is now 27 so Robert must be 53.

As I sat there listening to them talk it was apparent that she was still attracted to him. Terri lost her mother when she was really young and she has always been attracted to father figures. As the evening went on I felt more and more like the third man out and I told Terri that I was going to go back to our room and she should stay out as long as she wanted. She seemed so appreciative and did not return to our room until about 4:00am that morning. The entire time my mind raced with thoughts of Robert fucking her.

A few weeks after we returned home Terri started getting calls from Robert. He was working for a different company than he worked with Terri and offered her a job. She was elated and quickly accepted since she would be working with him again. I did eventually ask Terri about what happened that night at the convention after she had a few glasses of wine and she did admit that she had slept with Robert and she said that she was sorry. I could tell that she desperately wanted to work with him again though. Robert is married and I’ve heard from Terri’s friends that he would never divorce since his wife would take him to the cleaners so I knew that even if Terri continued to screw him that at least it would be somewhat safe.

Since Terri started working with Robert she has had to stay late at work on numerous occasions and they have also gone on a few ‘work related’ trips together. Every night that the phone rings and she calls telling me that she will be late or that she is out of town with him my mind just spins thinking about them together. It makes my cock just ache knowing that my 27 year old wife is the mistress of her 53 year old boss although she would never admit it.

On Christmas Eve Terri got a call on her cell phone and I knew that it must be Robert from the way she left the room and was talking so quietly on the phone. When she hung up she waited about a half hour and said that she had to run to the store to pick up some last minute things. On Christmas day while she was talking to her dad on the phone I quietly went through her dresser drawer and discovered a jewelry box. It contained one of the necklaces with the three diamond Journey necklaces (one diamond for past, present and future). It was obviously a gift from Robert.

I know that a lot of hot wives wear cuckold jewelry but I will always think about how my wife is a slut for another man when I think of her wearing that necklace. I know that she won’t talk about her relationship with Robert now but maybe one day she will open up and tell me that she is his slut.

Funny you should use the term journey necklace, I have been thinking of having an ankle braclet made for my wife, clear stones for the white men and black glass stones for the BBC. It would require 22 stones at this time with a sliver medallian in the center featuring the symbol of the feminime.A journey indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back