• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes first fuck this Friday

• Thread starterSony40x
  • Start date
Sorry your guys are backing out. Unfortunately, it happens ALOT...lots of talk, no action usually. Alot of guys like to talk the talk, but not walk the walk. Good luck tomorrow night. Look forward to your update :)

thanks hot... :D

Sent a you a PM

Sony40x said:
.... We are meeting this Friday night for drinks then to a hotel. He has her all to himself. Our first time and she is so excited. They have been sex texting for days now. Here are the pics we had on Craigslist... She wants to go bareback too! Ill take pics and post em.. I can't wait.

Good for your wife! Thanks for posting her Craigslist pics. She's a very hot and sexy-looking woman with voluptuous big tits. She deserves to pursue as much sexual satisfaction as she can handle.

Re. moving her date up to Sat. night: awright, the sooner the better.

Re. your wife barebacking her first bull — the two of you verified he doesn't have any STDs, right...? I mean, your wife isn't just taking his word for that, right...?

Thanks for your post! I hope this works out well for both of you.

Hm... I see your wife's bull-in-waiting backed out but she immediately found a substitute. That was a quick recovery. It sounds like she has good potential to become a successful hotwife.

How did it go Sonny? Any more pics, etc?

Great thread btw :)

tomorrow night we are meeting a new guy.. Hopefully Ill get pics..

It is 830 pm and I hope your guy showed up and you and your wife are enjoying :)

he showed and she was crazy about him. Hes a HOT model type 33 year old Cuban guy who really knows how to please.. Our first time together so he was scared about pics. It was an awesome night! spend 5 hours together. I am gonna let them meet by themselves next time. He has never been with a couple like this and it was pretty tough for him the first time. He was very shy with another guy there.. :) It was a great night!

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Great to hear. Understandable of the nervousness. He will get over it ;)

wow. She met a 26 year old hockey player tonight and he came in here twice.. She came home and I ate her and fucked her brains out. OH MY GOD it was incredible. Pics to follow

Cant wait to see those pics! Love her tits. Hopefully there are more them. Maybe a few of you eating her freshly fuck pussy and creampie

pics!! Here are a few pics from last night from my wifes date

download.jpg download2.jpg download3.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Eamdaniel
awesome pics man. i bet those get you amped up. i have met several couples from CL myself. its a great tool but sometimes ppl arent who they say they are. no worries tho bc ive met some great folks that way. anyway i enjoy your posts and look forward to more

this guy we met thru the POF site.. She is gonna meet him again Sunday and try golden showers. Im excited!

See what happens when Hockey is cancelled for a season. People actually have time to fuck. Enjoy.

Sony40x said:
pics!! Here are a few pics from last night from my wifes date

These are beautiful. That s quite a mess between her legs. Your wife is hot.

she met another guy 2 nights ago at a dance club.. They met on pof and we all agreed to meet at a local large dance club. He showed and she liked him. After an hour of so they excused themselves and went to his car. She told me she would call when she was done. After an hour she called me and he dropped her off at my car where I was waiting. She got eaten out, he fucked her and then he came in her mouth and she swallowed his load. When she got in the car I tongue kissed he to taste his cum. yum. She blew me all the way home and we fucked like animals for hours at home. :) fun night. 100% true too

Sexy wife keep posting more pics

Tomorrow night she is meeting the guy we met last weekend at the dance club and staying over his house all night with him to have sex.. He is gonna drop her back home Sunday morning. I cannot wait. Soon as she gets home I will go right down on her to taste his cum in her pussy. I cannot wait!! She will try to get pics too and Ill post em

Awesome SONY! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE BOTH HAVING A GREAT TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread