• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's new Toy

• Thread starterbobloblaw100
  • Start date
B

bobloblaw100

So I bought my wife a dildo last week, it is fairly girthy at 1.75" wide and 5.5" diameter. She was reluctant but finally agreed because i seemed so excited about it. We have used it once and she said she didn't really care for it, stating "I could feel it stretching me out" obviously this sent my head spinning in excitement but she said it left her a little sore for a couple days after. She said we can use it maybe once a month so it still seems like she doesn't care for it but hasn't completely shut it out, maybe with time she'll love it and become a size queen. She did also state "if i end up wanting a big fat cock because of this dildo i am blaming you!" which i didn't mind hearing ;)

Plenty of lube was used, my wife is just on the slightly smaller side

Is it 100% silicone? If not, she may be allergic to the material; my wife was. Her pussy is worth the money spent on a quality 100% silicone dildo. Once we switched, my gal hasn't been able to put hers down. Remember, money spent on your wife's pussy is money well spent. In fact my bride has advanced to the point where she tells me I'm not big enough to fill her anymore.

If you have the silicone toy already, you may want to take it down a size for a while.

Best of luck.

Yes it is 100% silicone, i think i will just work it in nice and slow and build it up, but i guess if she ends up liking my dick more than the dildo thats not a bad thing! But the thought of the dildo svatretching her out to the point she cant feel me anymore is hot

Vaginas naturally are elastic and will form back to the shape they started with for the most part. If you want to feel her stretched out, enter her right after fucking her with the larger toy before her kitty goes back to its original shape. That's a good time to tell her she feels like she just got through fucking some big-dicked guy because she'll be hot already from you using the toy on her and she'll likely be ready to agree with anything you say.

Coca, that is huge! Your wife must have a huge pussy. Don't fall in!

You & your wife should consider a 5.5" circumference just the starting point...

bobloblaw100 said:
I bought my wife a dildo last week, it is fairly girthy at 1.75" wide and 5.5" diameter.

1.75 inches wide would correspond to a diameter of 1.75" and a circumference = (2)(pi)(radius) = (pi)(diameter) = 5.5 inches.

Sorry to be picky about this, but a dildo with a diameter of 5.5 inches would have a width about 1.7 times greater than the distance across my knuckles, which even the most enthusiastic size queen might find hard to like.

bobloblaw100 said:
She was reluctant but finally agreed... .... ... She said, "If i end up wanting a big fat cock because of this dildo i am blaming you!" which i didn't mind hearing ;)

I seem to recall that a survey, carried out by a company that manufacturers condoms (so they were motivated to get it right), found the average circumference of the cocks of college-age men is 4.5 inches with a standard deviation of about 0.5 inches. You can probably find it if you google "Cancun Survey." That implies that if men's cock circumferences have a "bell-shaped curve" distribution, about 68 percent of men have cock circumference between 4.0 and 5.0 inches. Thus, the 5.5 inch circumference of your wife's new dildo is somewhat fatter than the "high end of average range," but it's certainly not gargantuan.

I suggest pointing this out to your wife, and mentioning that if she wants to "keep up with other women" (keep up with the neighborhood women, so to speak) in terms of ability to fuck men who are well hung, she should definitely practice and become accustomed to using her new dildo.

To assist your wife, thereby helping her to "keep up with the neighbor women," you might consider lubricating her new dildo well (with, for instance, Astroglide), then kissing her thighs and licking and sucking her pussy (on your knees with your head between her legs while she relaxes in her easy chair, for instance), then... when she's wet and well-lubricated... gently pushing her new dildo into her pussy, stopping as soon as she says it feels uncomfortable. Then, continue sucking her pussy until she orgasms. Push it in a little farther each time you do this, and try to persuade her to let you do this once a week, gradually increasing to 3 or 4 times per week. (Once a month isn't sufficient for her to become accustomed to her new dildo.)

When your wife becomes accustomed to taking her new dildo and allowing you to regularly pleasure her to orgasm with it, which shouldn't take too long, you can buy her a larger dildo that's both longer and has a larger circumference, say 6.0 to 6.5 inches. In this way you can gradually introduce her to the pleasures of big cock sex, while also enabling her to become accustomed to you being her cuntsucker in association with her "big cock sex" pleasures. (You should, of course, purchase vibrating dildos to increase her pleasure.)

My girlfriend just got a new BBC toy as well, a 7" model. She made me take a picture of it beside my little dick so she could see just how much of a difference there was. I must say, I've never seen her as I did last weekend when she used it for the first time. Her eyes just kind of glazed over and her neck got all blotchy. She was screaming too between pants as she rode on this mounted on a hard chair. I held her up for support as I played with my 2.5" (which also has a problem staying hard unfortunately). When she took it out it of her the big cock was kind of creamy, something I'd never seen before. I must say, although I'm a bit disappointed I wasn't really pleasing her before (she admitted to me after much coaxing she never had any orgasms with my little dick) the entire cuckolding thing has really made my little guy sport a chubby a lot as of late.

shaunh-albums-my-pics-picture13221-hard-rock-vs-7inch-girlfriends-toy.jpg

Shaunh! About time you encouraged your GF to go black and get herself a BIG black lover

I'm trying to get her ready. We have looked on craigslist. I finally got her to admit shes always wanted a big, black cock. She says shes played with herself many times thinking about it. She told me that big black such you see above is what she really wants, not my little tiny, white baby dick. I got out the ipad and we started checking out cocks on craigslist. She was pointing it the dicks on there and telling me how "see shaun, these are what grown up penises look like.." And giggling.

Of course I got hard, all 3", when she was telling me this and she said "oh how cute!" A few quick held of two of her fingers later and the little boy dick was squirting some clear fluids. That made her laugh again, she said "look at you, you even squirt like a girl!!" It was so humiliating, shopping for a real man for her, while my inadequate weenie got all hard and she berated it, but god I jerked that baby dick three more times to it afterwards.

I plan to see if this weekend we can do more than just shop for a real man and find her someone who can pound that tight pussy like my little 3" pecker can't! She needs a real orgasm like she gets with her new toy (and one my little dick has never been able to give her)...

Love what your GF done lol Looking forrward to hearing how a BIG cock has stretched your GF's tight pussy

Users who are viewing this thread