• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes Nipples

madmantx

New around here...
Beloved Member
What you guys think of the wifes nipples? Think I should get them pierced? Think BBC would like them?

Pictues

Think I got it!

Attachments

• Wifes Nipples 1.jpg
    Wifes Nipples 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Wifes Nipples 2.jpg
    Wifes Nipples 2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 103
  • Wifes Nipples 3.jpg
    Wifes Nipples 3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 128
Can't speak for the brothas, but I sure wouldn't do it. They're perfect for sucking as it is. How could you improve on them.

I love pierced nipples. Super sexy. But your wife has beautiful tits with great nipples. very nice.

Wife is submissive to me and wants them pierced since I like them that way. She thinks it looks sexy as well. What else do you guys want to see of her? Thanks for the comments!

LEAVE EM THA WAY THEY R.....ONLY THING I LIKE PIECRED ON A BITCH R HER FUCKN EARS....I DONT WANT ANYTHING GOIN THRU TITTIES THATLL HINDER IN MY ABUSE TO THEM....IE, I DONT WANT RINGS GETTN N THA WAY UV ME TWISTN AND PULLN THEM...

What else do you guys want to see of her? U asked....
how about her suckn sum BLACK DICK....not cock....cock sounds so faggoty. SUM BLACK DICK W/O BLOCKN HER FACE....now u know...

wife's nipples

what you guys think about my wife's nipples,should they have rings

Attachments

• j, nips,sept ER.jpg
    j, nips,sept ER.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread

Back