Wifes panties

• Thread starterMarriedPervUK
  • Start date
I share my wife’s panties with strangers driving around even homeless. Bikinis too. She’s an XS.

file_43f3d70c-133a-4485-b5aa-ced936157e6d.jpeg
IMG_9315.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Funrightnow, DenisH, jeremyjack and 6 others
cute panties and a really nice cock, the only thing I fear is if your wifes panties fit you how big is she?

Reactions: silkpoppy
such erotic horny items of clothing

DSCN0215.JPG
cum filled.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Funrightnow, DenisH and silkpoppy
Some really nice loads. We should swap panties?

• Love
oh I love it. I cant fit into them very well though as she is a petite woman and i'm a taller guy. But I love being able to have a man use them to get off infront of me.

• Love
Cum in her crotch then let a stranger

BiCDhubby said:
I love to have a man come over to go through my wife's panty/ bra drawers and her closet. They enjoy using me as we talk about her and look at her pictures while I wear her things
If you’re in the NC triangle region, I’d love to take you up on this.

Should i put my wife panties on?

Screenshot_20240122_201619_Reddit.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DenisH and silkpoppy
Deleted these yesterday out of shame, but I still keep them around so I'm not too shameful about it. This is a pair she has that she hasn't worn in ages and ages (she's got a medical thing that has made her lose interest in a lot of things she used to enjoy). She doesn't know I wore them out to the XXX store to suck dick.

mwarurn2d6u83nsx7cypzqnfrcfjfzhg-chat-pic.jpeg
ybhspnkpyqt1z9z0n0q2o3sk32zatcxj-chat-pic.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: IwontTellMommy and silkpoppy
Reactions: wondering
wondering said:
such erotic horny items of clothing

DSCN0215.JPG
cum filled.jpg
Did you cum in those panties? If so I have some for you.

Reactions: Derbyshirem and wondering
I've wore my wife thong panties to work a lot. I LOVE feeling them up in my ass crack as I talk to the girls and some of the guys at work. I just get so excited thinking, MAN! if they ever knew. Then I jack off thinking of those work guys pushing me to my knees to be their bitch.

cuck72 said:
I've wore my wife thong panties to work a lot. I LOVE feeling them up in my ass crack as I talk to the girls and some of the guys at work. I just get so excited thinking, MAN! if they ever knew. Then I jack off thinking of those work guys pushing me to my knees to be their bitch.
Me too! I've worn panties to work and have to hide my boner for a good part of the day. I get so revved up knowing that I've got a secret, hoping I'd get to suck all the dicks in the room. Then I start thinking "I've probably sucked more dicks than anybody here, and nobody knows"

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
LickerOfWives said:
Me too! I've worn panties to work and have to hide my boner for a good part of the day. I get so revved up knowing that I've got a secret, hoping I'd get to suck all the dicks in the room. Then I start thinking "I've probably sucked more dicks than anybody here, and nobody knows"
Same here! I love the feeling of that thin piece of material tight in my ass walking around all day trying to hide my boner. Thinking a co-worker may see it when I bend over and they would make me suck them to keep it a secret.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
she in her panties, me in her panties

sheinherpanties.JPG
meinherpanties.JPG

• Love
Reactions: IwontTellMommy, DenisH, silkpoppy and 1 other person
I have my own panties,i like to watch the checkout chicks face when i give them to her,does she know they are for me?

Trib said:
I'd love to slip my hand in there 😋
You are so slutty,are you taking cock yet?

SubWolf said:
I wish someone in the U.K. would meet and take my fiancés panties to jerk over.
I would be up for it

Reactions: SubWolf, DenisH and secretcrowds