• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes panties

• Thread starterMarriedPervUK
  • Start date
I don’t get the opportunity to do it often, but doing it makes me hard af.
IMG_0919.jpegIMG_0920.jpegIMG_0921.jpegIMG_0922.jpegIMG_0923.jpegIMG_0927.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: IwontTellMommy, DenisH, silkpoppy and 1 other person
I can do it whenever I want to as my wife know about it and even sometimes she tells me to put som particular panties on,once she told me to put her thong on when I was going to work. Since then I find that kind of underwear very comfortable and making me hard af

I love letting guys use my wife’s knickers to wank with whilst looking at her pics

• Love
Reactions: Strokefun, Funrightnow, DenisH and 2 others
milfbuster said:
I love letting guys use my wife’s knickers to wank with whilst looking at her pics
With pleasure would let as many guys as possible to cum on my wife's panties. They would have to return them so I can make my wife to wear them after all

Reactions: milfbuster
They
PervertedPolishCouple said:
With pleasure would let as many guys as possible to cum on my wife's panties. They would have to return them so I can make my wife to wear them after all
they do it in our bedroom and then put them back in the drawer

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
milfbuster said:
They

they do it in our bedroom and then put them back in the drawer
So hot

milfbuster said:
It is very exciting
But I would like to find a group of guys so I could deliver my wife panties and they would cum on them. After that I would collect panties and give them to my wife

Reactions: DenisH
PervertedPolishCouple said:
But I would like to find a group of guys so I could deliver my wife panties and they would cum on them. After that I would collect panties and give them to my wife
I’ve had several guys in the same day, yes would love them to do it as a group

Reactions: DenisH and PervertedPolishCouple
THONGANGEL said:
Hello everyone, I am a sissy cuck and I wear my wifes slutty panties.

IMG_4457 - Copy.jpg IMG_4455 - Copy.jpg IMG_4445 - Copy.jpg IMG_4443 - Copy.jpg
Sissy cuck here too — love wearing my wife’s panties — especially after bull shoots load of cum

Love to smell and shoot in my wife’s panties

IMG_5139.jpeg
IMG_4940.jpeg
IMG_2466.jpeg
49515064727_f4fdd9f29a_o.jpeg
49514326503_81e215b3d6_o.jpeg
IMG_2084.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5437.mov
    54.2 MB
  • Love
Reactions: IwontTellMommy, DenisH, silkpoppy and 3 others
rdjo said:
It was great! I went to her house to “check on it” while she was out of town. Found her panty and bra drawers and put some on and rubbed my cock on others!

View attachment 2590591 View attachment 2590592
It's hot to get access of a bra panties drawer while that woman is not at home, many of my cucks provided access of their wife's personal stuff and I like to have fun

Reactions: Odd
Y
anonymoust said:
It's hot to get access of a bra panties drawer while that woman is not at home, many of my cucks provided access of their wife's personal stuff and I like to have fun
Yummy

I’ve done that a few times and the next time you see her you just wonder don’t you ?? 🤔

anonymoust said:
I love to have a man come over to go through my wife's panty/ bra drawers and her closet. They enjoy using me as we talk about her and look at her pictures while I wear her things

• Love
Reactions: Funrightnow, DenisH and silkpoppy

Users who are viewing this thread