• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Prom Pics

rickyny73

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I found these pics on our home computer while restoring some files. These pics are about 6 years old. They are from my wife's high school prom. This is her and her prom date in the back of the limo. This isn't even after the prom. I new she went to the prom and new who she went with, we both went to the same high school. She neglected to tell the details of this apparently exciting night. These were taken going to the prom not after the prom (notice its still daylight in the window of the limo). If this is how the night started, with her head in his crotch, I can only imagine how it ended. Not to mention her friends were there too, someone else had to be there to take the picture. My wife is still in school working on her masters, but I'll be sure and bring these up tonight. I just wanted to share my excitement.

Jess-prom1.jpg

jess-prom2.jpg

jess-prom3.jpg

rickyny73, we'd all like to hear of any wild, sexual adventures a young woman of at that age, but I got to tell ya, this isn't about cuckolding, but possibly is about invasion of her privacy. If she didn't mean for you to see these, or hasn't discussed the event with you, then possibly it was intentional that she didn't.
Some of the wildest times for kids are the first time their parents leave for a weekend, or first week in college, or even a prom night like this one.
I wouldn't create too much of a mental vision out of all this, if I were you. This is kids being kids. In fact, you might wish to just leave well enough alone. But, if she's now at school getting popped by a professor or something, that's cuckolding, and we'd like to know all the juicy information. Possibly you could check her panties every now and then when she comes in late from "studying", for fresh cum stains ... then come back and tell us about them, or better yet, take a few pics of her soaking panties ... :D Mac

Nice pics, definitely a good find and worth asking about.

If she did not intend for him to see them, she should have put them elsewhere. At best she was foolish and negligent there, which proved to be a nice little reward.

Faces are blocked, so not a big deal. Thanks for the post! Hope to see and hear more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back