• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes upcoming business trip!

• Thread starterHusbandofMomof2
  • Start date

HusbandofMomof2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2012
My wife has a trip coming up next month where she will be gone for a full week staying in a resort. She already told me she plans on taking full advantage of the week away from me and the kids.

I am not sure she would do that to me. She knows I would be at home worried about her safety.

She has made appointments to have her hair done and nails done the week before she leaves and she has been tanning as well.

yup there will be tons of guys in and out of her hotel room. when she gets home see hos stretched out she is.

She has been stretched from our two childern so I doubt that is possible.

I just don't see her as the type to do this sorta thing knowing I will be at home worried about her.

It's an open forum. What I'm unsure of is whether you get excited by the prospect of a dalliance. This is a cuck forum after all. It's not a bachin' it support group. Did you 'accidentally' sign in to this (the wrong forum?

just cuss its a cuck forum doesnt mean everyone isnt entitled his/her/their opinions; WHO ever said everybody here must LOVE cuckolding? IF everybody did then WHATS the point in a forum, where people can ask questions/share opinions/etc?

@home, worried about her...fine. Cast a wide net. While HMo2 is at it, check in with Tom Ridge to get his take on wife's safety prospects. Have a sceance and consult ole Ben Franklin. As I remember it, he said a thing or two about security. You are right inf shop, not everyone has to get off on the fetish which is the subject of this forum. Do either of you have any gardening tips while we are watching the paint dry?

Hey Monitaur,

Gardening is a great analogy....I love someone else to come in and 'mow my lawn' !!!! :p

The thought of he fucking another man while away on business is a huge turn on actually and I like hearing others, ideas or sceniorios of what you think she may be doing.

My guess would be that she intends on spending a lot of her business trip with her legs open for a lot of different men. When you call her she probably won't want to talk long because her jaw will be sore from what she will refer to as presentations. Course you will know its because she was trying to prove she could make every guy at the convention cum with her mouth. I sure hope she is in birth control because the amount of guys that will be screwing her in the weeks she is gone, she most definetly will let them cum inside her and most of the time she won't have a choice.

You can always help along the process by sneaking out any pantyhose she may pack and replacing them with garterbelts and stockings. Same for "out" with the panties and in with the thongs and push up bras. Finally, dropping in a box of condoms is always thoughtful. And never forget the breath mints!

My wife is somewhat notorious at her quite often business trips and conferences. She especially likes the ones going to the Bahamas and always lets me know not to bother packing any of her bikini tops.

Best of luck.

I just get the feeling she doesn't need any persuasion at all but thanks for the ideas.

Ah, maybe ask her?

HusbandofMomof2 said:
My wife has a trip coming up next month where she will be gone for a full week staying in a resort. She already told me she plans on taking full advantage of the week away from me and the kids.

Perhaps she's going to take advantage of what the resort offers to all their guests? Or a week away from the kids, and her responsibilities as a mother and wife? What mom wouldn't enjoy some alone time.

My wife used to travel all the time. Of course if someone hit on her I'd hear about how she cock-blocked them when she got home. It was an ego boost to hear about how desireable she was, and how faithful.

If you want her to spread her married legs by all means ask her what she plans on taking advantage of, and if cucking her hubby isn't on the list...drop a hint or two.

Users who are viewing this thread