• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's xmas party

• Thread startercuckedbyofficegirlwife
  • Start date
Sophie And Hubby

This is sooooooooo hot and even getting hotter.Thanks again to Sophie she is one fine HOT WIFE.Remember I did say CREAMPIES are the finest kind of pie made.So bake away Sophie and enjoy you lucky lucky hubby.::p Thanks for the hard cock and the aching balls. :eek: The ok deacon said it to you:p I had time to check up on you two today as we are in an ice storm almost up to our asses here in Gods Country

wow

amazing...and you having to jack into her shoe and on the stockings made me hard

would love to hear more
(also im on yahoo IM if you are too - newshadowz58)

Sophie's account of the night

As hubby has posted i suppose i better fill you in on the earlier part of the night. I met the guy he mentioned at work (there's some building work being done and he's one of them) all week i noticed him looking at my legs, and I played my part of the snooty boss and didnt speak to him, but 'accidentally' flashed him plenty of thigh and stocking top to keep him Looking. The night in question i was feeling horny and decided to go for it. As i saw him getting ready to leave i approached him and cornered him on his own and said this 'I've noticed you looking at my legs all week, and i was just wondering if you wanted to see them and the rest of me' he looked shocked and didnt know what to say, so i stood closer to him, stroked his cock, and purred in his year 'please' His cock sprang to life which i took as a yes.
We got a cab to his flat which was a hovel at best, but by this stage i was gagging for it. As soon as we where through the door i was on my knees fully clothed, i pulled his cock out (8' and thick) and started sucking like my life depended on it. He got very hard very quick, especially with me talking dirty to him telling him what i wanted; a rough hard fucking off him. After a few minutes of this he grabbed my arms and pulled me up, yanked my skirt up and my panties to round my knees, and almost threw me on the back of his settee. There was then a moments delay as he pulled down his jeans and pants, and then he rammed his cock into me doggy style, no condom. He hammered away at me as i came and came, while he called me bitch, slut. *****, and all other names i deserved. After 10 minutes of this, he grunted, and then shot what seemed like a pint of spunk into my unprotected pussy. I called hubby almost as soon as i pulled up my panties and straightened my clothes, but i did tell Marcus to give me a good grope in front of my hubby and he may get to fuck me again, which as you've read he did.
Hope you liked the story, please post comments, in fact please post what you think of me and hubbie, any tasks for me to do, and what i should do with hubby next. Make them as horny and nasty as you can, and I promise i'll fuck myself with a vibrator while i read them. Hubby can watch if he's lucky!

Sophie One Sexy Hotwife

Well Sophie its tough to write this as you have my dick so hard that I dont have enough skin left to blink my eyes and they are getting dry.Sounds to me you have this hot wife fucking down to a science.Ill tell you, you might just be the best fucking little wife I have ever had the pleasure of reading about.You really know how to get the cocks that you want I dont know of any man alive that could look up your skirt for a week without tearing your panties right off your hot married ass.I for sure am going to have to get mine taken care of asap.These aching nuts are not going to cure themselves.I hope you keep getting fucked by so many big dicks that hubby cant keep up with the pies.I hope you get knocked up by a bbc and your belly gets so big you think its going to bust.I hope it obivious to you that you have me totally fucked up and I thank you for it.Try to surprise your hubby and get fucked without him knowing ahead of time and see if he can catch you with a pie in you.If he does he will like it and if he doesn't tough shit,tell him later what he missed.Please post a photo of your sloppy pussy leaking through the pantie crotch. Holy shit this is hot.Love Your Thread:p;) :p :) Just Love It!!okdeacon

how embarrasing

As its payday i took sophie shopping. we had a lovely day, and the last stop was an erotic underwear boutique, i told her to pick whar she wanted, and she decided on a red bra, suspenders, and panties set,with cuban heeled black stockings.
As we went to pay and the shop assistant took my credit card, sophie said clearly so the assistant could hear 'i bet when i'm wearing this out tonight without you guys are going to pester me non stop, i'm going to have my pick of who will fuck me' the assistant and her exchanged glances and then a mutual giggle, and my humiliation was complete.
Sophie is out with becky now.....i'm waiting wondering what she's doing, please send me your ideas guys, thanks.

Godd to Hear From You Again

gsouthwales said:
As its payday i took sophie shopping. we had a lovely day, and the last stop was an erotic underwear boutique, i told her to pick whar she wanted, and she decided on a red bra, suspenders, and panties set,with cuban heeled black stockings.
As we went to pay and the shop assistant took my credit card, sophie said clearly so the assistant could hear 'i bet when i'm wearing this out tonight without you guys are going to pester me non stop, i'm going to have my pick of who will fuck me' the assistant and her exchanged glances and then a mutual giggle, and my humiliation was complete.
Sophie is out with becky now.....i'm waiting wondering what she's doing, please send me your ideas guys, thanks.
This is some good stuff. I think I am as hot as you are. Tell Sophie and Becky thanks. You know we always Thank You. Hope Pies come home tonight.:p :p :p :eek: okdeacon

Sorry to piss on the party but;

Good story, but surely everyone knows it is complete fantasy. The so called 'sophie' posts are in the exact same style as those of 'gsouthwales' for a start and the thread is so obvious in its pattern that it is totally unbelievable. A good read though!

Insult or Just Fantasy??

bobajob said:
Good story, but surely everyone knows it is complete fantasy. The so called 'sophie' posts are in the exact same style as those of 'gsouthwales' for a start and the thread is so obvious in its pattern that it is totally unbelievable. A good read though!

I agree with your comment. Truth be told, MANY "true" stories here are no more than fiction. The question here is, do these writer's, albeit talented, really imagine we are swallowing every word they are saying as true? True, some are so good at what they do that it's hard to tell for sure, but I hope he doesn't imagine we are ALL that gullible.

On the other hand, fantasy is GREAT...just don't insult our intelligence, okay?

I'm sorry to say that YES indeed you now have a hot slut wife. She is and will continue to be on the prowl for bigger cocks than yours, and not want, but need them often. She will more than likely suck off most of the men she pleases behind your back, as to not let her pussy get too loose. You would notice that when you finally get your chance . Watch how she dresses when she leaves you, if suddenly liking boots over regular shoes....not only is that hot (for all men) but a signal she is looking for cock.

Hang on a minute. Doctor Who will be along soon to get you out of the time warp!

Puller said:
Hang on a minute. Doctor Who will be along soon to get you out of the time warp!

jeeeeees,don't you guys look at the dates of posts?

Users who are viewing this thread