• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's xmas party

• Thread startercuckedbyofficegirlwife
  • Start date

cuckedbyofficegirlwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2007
I think my wife Sophie cheated on me last night at her works xmas party. She had gone out looking very sexy in a red dress, black stockings and black high heels (she is 29, large breasts, size 10, good looking) and didnt come home until 4am, when she came in the bedroom, collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. Then this morning when I started kissing and touching her in bed she told me not to toouch her pussy as it was sore (we hadnt made love for days though) and when i tried to go down on her she told me no (she usually likes it and needs it for her to get wet enough to enter her) but instead this morning she just positioned my cock at her pussy entrance and it slid in as if already lubricated. After we finished she got up showered and went out, Ive looked for her underwear from last night, and found her stockings in the bin as they where really laddered. No sign of her panties at all.
What do all you guys in the forum think she was up to? I'm really confused and also excited at the moment.

Southwales ,
Sophie is a smart wife, she didn’t put those panties on after she had her pussy filled. No good to bring home the evidence, or putting them on and taking them off for multiple exercises. You can tell her, now that its getting cold, she could put a sanitary napkin in her under-ware. That will keep her pussy nice and warm and prevents the panties from getting soaked with cum.
She tasted a strange cock and will most likely want to get it again. If not her, than the lucky guy that poked her. The way you described her, she is a full breasted dish that men are after. Keep your eyes open, for a repetition.

Trouble is she has another party to go to tomorrow night. I'm torn between not wanting her to go so she cant be unfaithfull to me, but also turned on at the thought of what exactly she did, and with who. She's the manager of a sales office and has lots of young cocky guys working under her, its so humiliating to think it may be one of them, that would mean that it'll get out in work what she's done and everyone will know.

Thanks Enser.
Cant believe the state of mind this has put me in, i cant stop trying to think where they did it, what they did and so on. the party was at a nightclub, where do you think they could have done it and what would she have done on the first time? she's usually so refined i cant believe she's done this.

To Mr. Gsouthwales

gsouthwales said:
Thanks Enser.
Cant believe the state of mind this has put me in, i cant stop trying to think where they did it, what they did and so on. the party was at a nightclub, where do you think they could have done it and what would she have done on the first time? she's usually so refined i cant believe she's done this.
HOLD IT FOR JUST ONE SECOND; Sir you have got to realize how lucky you are!! You how have a hot slut wife and there is no doubt about it. You have already said it turns you on as well as makes you jealous. Man that is what it is all about. So get involved with her and let her know you are still the man but that you also enjoy the fact that she is fucking outside the marriage. Tell her you are jealous and was hurt but that you also enjoyed it. Let the little girl with giant tittes dance man. You both CAN be in for some hot and happy times. She will very much apperciate you for giving her the liberty to continue fucking. Unless she is planning on leaving, if so then you need to know before its too late. The Very Best You Two. okdeacon

Thanks deacon.
I hear what your saying but dont know how i'm going to feel everytime she goes out and wont know who she's with or what she's up to. Dont really know how to approach the subject with her either. May just stay in the closet at the moment and see how it goes

Hi there,
That’s exactly it:
don’t know how I'm going to feel every time she goes out and won’t know who she's…..
You can’t do that and she can get laid any day she wants whether you like it or not. She has the pussy and therefore she decides how to use it. And since there is no meter or gage on her twat, it should not make a difference to you as long as there is always enough for you.
See, that you can talk to her about it, set some rules that will satisfy you both and that you can live with and enjoy. Live is short. Use what you have.

Yes, you had better try and take some sort of control now. My wife has taken over our marriage and tells me what she's going to do. I never even knew what a cuckold was until early last week. She called me her cuckboy several times after she had me go down her and I finally I asked her what was a cuckboy ? She told me to stand up and she grabbed a permanent marker and wrote it just above my 4incher (as she calls it) very large CUCKBOY than said now go on the internet and find out. Wow what an eye opener, I'm suspecting her and her boss (a black guy, surprise) are fucking. She started feminizing me (under protest) sometime ago - that is another story - she said my macho crap has to go and she has few tricks up her sleeve.

There is also a very small chance she did not play the papa-momma game. Be careful.
And if she did, you will have less trouble to get her converted to a hotwife. Many guys here on this board are asking for advise or help to accomplish that.
Do you know where to-morrows party is, and for what time it is planed? Could you accompany her? Could you arrange to pick her up? If you pick her up, after she calls you, you would do the driving. That leaves her free to enjoy an alcoholic drink. You would see who she is hanging out with and on the way home would be able to feel her pussy.
You must let her go to that party and you should cheerfully look to it that she looks her best. If you make it easy for her to cheat, she gets careless and it’s easier to catch her.

This morning

Just dropped Sophie off at work, as she went in there where some guys standing about outside the office. As she went past them they eye'd her up (she wears for work a navy suit with white blouse and navy tights with heels) then one of them said something to the group of them and they all laughed, so maybe the word is out already, which is really humiliating as i have friends in the same office. She's taken her outfit for tonight with her, she's wearing an above the knee black dress whch is low cut at the front, no bra due to the dress, and for underwear black lace g string, and black stockings. (ashamed to say i looked in her bag this morning while she was in the shower) Whats playing on my mind now is that we use condoms for birth control, so is she being carefull with whoever it is?
Thanks for all the posts so far, keep them coming as i've got a very long day and night ahead waiting and wondering what she's doing
I also seem to be getting turned on by your comments about her and what she's doing so please feel free to post with what you think she's doing. Make them as nasty and derogotory about both of us as you like, i'm ashamed to say i'm getting off on it

Good Morning Wales,
Slow down, you don’t know jet fore sure she does hanky-panky. Those guys at the entrance to Sophie’s place of employment have most likely admired her shape and after she passed one of them let out a joke like –referring to her milk-department,
“Wow, one of them in my ear und the other in my mouth; I could make a long distance call”. Or “Guys did you see that cunt, that would be the right tobacco to smoke in my pipe.” And the others laughed.
It’s a compliment to you, she turns heads. After all this is proof, you have what other admire and desire. She must have shapely boobs that she can parade them without bra. I can picture it, her walking to the entrance of that building with tits swaying.

You should be awake when Sophie comes home. If she does not call you to be picked up, you should see who brings her home. What departing ceremony do they make?
When she comes in the house, you could play sexually charged. Greet her by telling her how good she looks, hugging her with one arm and with the other hand go for her twat.
Is she still wearing panties? Is her crotch wet or damp? When you put one finger in that honey-pot you will find out if it been filled lately.
She will most likely don’t want to fuck you, She is tired after a night of dancing. Expected.
What ever you find or think that has happened, don’t confront her. No argument.
If it gets easy for her to cheat, she gets careless. Give her rope. How many Christmas parties and New Year parties has shi planed to go to with out you? If Mary or Jean or any other of her female friends, has a birthday party in January, then it’s time to worry that there is enough pussy left for you.
Good luck and happy wanking. Keep on trucking. Get a decent fucker to polish your wives pussy once in a while.

Just my opinion but it sounds like she's already been had. I say that from personal experience having enjoyed the charms of a few wives at or after holiday parties in the past. A relaxed setting the flirting starts with a co-worker she already likes and has had her eye on, the alcohol helps drop a wife's inhibitions (AND her panties) and the mix is right for her to be getting seriously pounded in the back seat of some guy's car.

Afterward (back at the office the next work day) one woman I'd been with acted like nothing had happened, others were quite casual about the fact that they banged a guy they worked with behind their hubby's back.

If she's getting poled by one guy at work it won't be long before she's sampling the others. You can TRY to put a stop to it but it would be better to just embrace and enjoy it. I've got a feeling that from now on she'll be coming home with a swollen pussy on a regular basis.

Just my opinion...

Since you are obviously into the idea I would wait until you are 99% sure she is, then bring it up to her. Ask her why, set the rules, make sure you can BOTH be happy with the arrangement. As far as protection goes, talk to her about it. But, based on what you said about her being REALLY wet and without panties i'm guessing it's not just from her.

Perhaps you could make a list of rules, and buy a box of condoms, then leave them in her purse with a note that says I know but I dont care as long as you play by my rules and we talk about this.

Well We Are With You

gsouthwales said:
Thanks deacon.
I hear what your saying but dont know how i'm going to feel everytime she goes out and wont know who she's with or what she's up to. Dont really know how to approach the subject with her either. May just stay in the closet at the moment and see how it goes
Just take you time and you will figure it out. We all seem to think your wife is going to get fucked again tonight. Do some detective work and you can find out for sure. It can be pretty HOT. Keep us informed. okdeacon

Are there any parties planed for the future, Maybe a New Years Party. And how about in January? How many girlfriends have Birthday in January?

I think you've got to admit it, you're on a cuckold website and getting turned on by it.

Wales, you know damn good and well what has happened.

At the first Christmas party she became the company slut. If there wasn't a lot of cum in her pussy and ass it is only because she swallowed it all. They weren't laughing, they were reliving her ass, pussy and mouth. They were probably talking about the next time they were going to gangbang her and discussing who was going to go first and who was going to get sloppy thirds. Now that she has turned total slut, your cost of condoms will go up for a while and the price of her panties will go down, until she realizes the joy of breeding. Then they will both go down as she becomes a public slut ready to fuck anything and anyone anytime. Your only job will be to keep her kids clean and you will get to pay for everything. Otherwise you are going to find yourself totally useless in the relationship. Maybe, if you are good, you will be allowed to take pictures. In the meantime, when you see guys watching her walk away and they start to laugh, remember they are laughing because they remember her begging to suck a cock and have one shoved up her ass. They are remembering her as she moaned her way through her fifth orgasm of the night. And they are laughing because you won't be enough of a man to make her moan like that without their help. Pay attention to them all. One of them, one of these days, will be fucking your face too.

I wish I worked in that office, your wife sounds really hot and Id love to be one of the ones fucking her. Like I said "one of the ones", I bet shes been fucked by more than one. Can you imagine her sucking a hard cock as she is fucked by another one? ;)

Thanks for the replies guys, not sure if she's got a lot of parties in january
Thanks okierider & billy for your thoughts on whats happened, it really shocked and excited me what you think she's up to, if anyone has any ideas what they think she's done, please post, you guys have a better imagination than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wales, In January is nothing that could warrant a party. If your wife will have to go to gatherings in January, you can tell her you will ****** her. You know how dangerous it is in England these days for women to be out alone in the street.
She might have to go to a memorial party for Dr. Martin Luther King, a girlfriends birthday, it’s possible she has to work many overtime hours, or a colleagues retirement party. Cheating females are inventive.

Users who are viewing this thread