• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wild Wife's Black Friends

M

mister softee

This is another story about my wife's insatiable craving for young black cock.

Belle and I are in our late forties.She's an attractive woman whose voluptuous figure has turnrd men's heads for all the years I'ver known her.Regular workouts at her gym have kept her fit and her ass and legs in great condition and although she has put on a few pounds over the years they have landed in all the right places. Our children had flown the nest and we had appeared to have settled down to a cosy routine of work and domestic harmony.Our sex life,never adventurous,was equally cosy until the day Julia asked my wife to help her out.

Julia is Belle's best friend.She,too, is an attractive forty-something whose husband works overseas,mostly in Africa,which has left Julia with a lot of time on her hands.From time to time Belle has hinted at the lovers Julia has had and she has even covered for her friend when necessary,a practice I made clear I didn't approve but Belle just ignored.

Well,one day a couple of months ago ,Julia telephoned my wife to ask her if she would help entertain two of her husband's business associates who had come over to complete a contract.Unfortunately Julia's husband had to stay behind in Africa but he hoped that Julia would show them round the tourist sightsas it was their first time in the country.Belle was reluctant at first but finally agreed to help her friend.

I was not too happy about her going out with her friend and two foreigners and wanted to know more about them.Apparently they were in their early thirties,wealthy and very good looking, according to Julia,and almost as an afterthought, she mentioned that they were also black. I was a bit shaken by that and, knowing the reputation black men had ,asked her what she would do if they came on to her. She surprised me with her answer by saying that she had always been curious about them,especially if the stories were true about the sizes of their cocks and that she would quite like to be flirted with by a black man,especially a young,good-looking young one . However,as this was to be a daytime sightseeing tour, there would hardly be any danger of that happening.She almost sounded as if she was disappointed.

The following morning Belle was up with the dawn and seemed to spend more time than usual in the shower room and on her hair and makeup but when she emerged she was suitably and conservatively dressed for a day's sightseeing.She told me that she would probably be back in the late afternoon and I left for the office thinking no more about it.

When I got back aroung 5pm I checked the answerphone and found a message from Belle.It was difficult to hear because of background chatter but it sounded as if she was in a bar or restaurant.

"Hello darling.We've just been having a few drinks with Jomo and David and had a change of plan.The boys were so pleased with our sightseeing that they've invited us to dinner this evening"and she mentioned the name of a classy restaurant in the city which we used a lot and were well known there.

"Julia and I will have to shop for something suitable to wear and the boys have offered to let us use their hotel suite to change and freshen up.Obviously we'll be a bit later in getting back but I'm sure you'd agree we'd be rude not to accept,especially as they're visitors to our country and you'd want me to enjoy myself,wouldn't you dear?"As she was speaking I could hear the sounds of male laughter and Julia's giggling in the background.Clearly they were having a good time.

I spent the evening trying to concentrate on other matters but my imagination kept drawing me back to pictures of Belle and her slutty friend in the restaurant,drinking wine and flirting with two young black men while being watched by the other diners,some of whom would possibly know them.

10pm and then 11pm came and went with still no sign of Belle.I was getting really edgy when she phone finally rang at midnight.

"Darling" ,purred Belle and I could hear music in the background."We had such a great tim that we've come back to Jomo's and David's hotel for a nightcap.I'm sure you don't mind,sweetie.We'll only be an hour or so and we'll get a cab back . You might as well just go to bed.'Bye."

As she put the phone down I was chilled to hear her say"Oh,you naughty boy,you shouldn't be doing that.I'm a respectable married woman!"

The scary thing was that she didn't sound as if she meant it.

I went to bed but couldn't sleep for thinking about my wife with two randy black studs doing God knows what to her and her enjoying it! To my horror I found myself getting a hardon and then I started to jerk myself off cumming all over the sheets.

Eventually aroung 3am I heard a cab draw up.Belle came upstairs into our bedroom,tottering on ridiculously high heels looking totally debauched.Her hair was matted and her makeup smeared.Her tight black dress barely covered her stocking-tops and her tits and had what looked like semen stains on the front.She looked like a *****.

"What the hell do mean coming in at this time in that state?" I shouted."Do you have any idea what I've been going thru?"

"Shut up wimp!" she snarled". I'll bet it's nothing like what I've been thru! I've had the most exciting day of my life and been fucked by two gorgeous hung black studs more often and in more holes than you've ever been able to do!"

And she went on to describe how,after going back to their hotel and drinking more champagne Jomo got my wife up to dance and slowly slid his hands up under her dress until he was able to pull her panties aside and finger her soaking pussy hole.

"My God" she said."I was so wet that I pleaded with him not to stop until I came which I did over and over again.I couldn't get enough of that gorgeous young man's black fingers! Before I knew it I was on my knees with my dress down over my tits and up above my stcking-tops worshipping and sucking the biggest ,blackest cock I've ever seen.Jomo was so masterful,calling me his slut,his white,married ***** as he grabbed me andfucked my face until he shot his load down my throat and all over my face and hair!"

While she was telling me this ,Belle started to undress slowly making little dance movements towards me like a stripper would.Even before her bra came off I could see the bite marks and the dried cum that her black lover had left on her tits.

"Are you getting a hardon,darling?" she purred."This is what Jomo got me to do before he fucked me.He wanted me to dance for him and to play with my pussy wearing nothing except my garterbelt,stockings and heels.He even helped me to pick the when we went to the store.By the way,not only did you buy my outfit for the reataurant but we met a couple of your colleagues' wives there who must have wondered what was going on especially when they heard me correcting the assistant when she said that she was sure my husband would enjoy seeing me in the outfit and I replied saying that my black lover would see it first!"

By this time she was so close to me I could she that she had shaved her pussy mound and smell the black jism dripping from her cunt.

"Jomo said that you would like this.He's fucked lots of white women whose wimpy husbands have been turned on by the idae of their wives being whores for balck cock.Go on,lick me,suck out my black lover's baby sees.You know you want to.Be gentle,my pussy's been well-used tonight.Give me your tongue and I'l even think about jerking you off before I go to sleep!"

At that she grabbed my hair and ground her pussy into my face growling like a bitch in heat.

"That's it pussyboy.It's all you're going to get from now on.My cunt is off limits to you.This deal wll mean that Jomo will be sending over lots of young black executives and he's promised tha Julia and I ll be given the job of taking them all sightseeing!! Your tongue will be getting plenty of use and I've even offerd your services to Julia if her husband's not availabl!!!

I shot my load at hearing this.I had just lost my wife to black cock!!!

She is living her dreams and giving you yours

Hey, very good dude, she will be a source of wild sen fun from now on, continue to eat those black creampies and love that woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back