Will Obama eventually cheat on his wife?

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date
1ll1c1t said:
this really shows how disconnected from reality some people are.

Could you expand on this?

clarkecombo said:
I seriously doubt that he has, or will. He knows he and his heritage are going to be an example not only to the people in this country, but worldwide. I think that he would not want the "well, that's typical of his being part Black".

As far as the "sweetie" remark he made to a reporter, I don't consider that a "playboy" type word. I'm thinking that becasue he was on the road so much campaigning, that he may know some of the reports very well, and on a "friend" basis type thing. I don't think Pres. Obama would talk down or suggestively to others.

We voted for him, and just hope that the people understand there is a lot to do, and don't expect a whole lot to get done in a short timer.
Now Clark this makes some logic to me. That man has more of a straight line to walk then any other president as he is the first Black pres I do not think he is going to be bending any woman or page boy over his desk and playing hide the meat I also dont think you will find a fucking cow on her hands and knees blowing him while he is puffing a cigar. So people let your minds wonder in another direction.

Rhino said:
God almighty! Does this mean we got another Hillary on our hands?

I donno about you guys but back in the early-mid 90's I used to think Hillary was decent!! The same guys saying they think she's ugly tend to go after women that I wouldn't eat in the same restaurant with. No offense.

Attachments

• HillaryClinton.jpg
    HillaryClinton.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 20_hillary_lgl.jpg
    20_hillary_lgl.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 69
  • poar01_clinton0711.jpg
    poar01_clinton0711.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 72