• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will She Ever?

• Thread starterNyccpl30
  • Start date

Nyccpl30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2004
NYC Area
For years my wife and I had fantasized about her having another man, expecially a black guy with a big cock. We had gone to swing clubs, shown her pussy to passing truckers and even played with her pussy in a cab in full view of the driver but she has never actually been with a guy.

A few years ago we went out to a few bars and my wife got hit on several times. It was really turning me on and I told her. She felt guilty about it the next day. A month or so later we went out again and again she got hit on this time by the big black bouncer. She went out for a smoke while I kept our seats and came back telling me "that bouncer really likes your wife". I asked why she said that he grabbed her and was telling her all the nasty things he would like to do to her. How he would love to eat her pussy and she wouldn't have to do anything in return. She said he even took her hand and put it on his hard cock and said "this is what you do to me". I asked her of it was big and she said bigger than yours and really thick and hard. I could tell she like the attention and he chatted her up every time she went out to smoke. She ended up hanging out with him for 10 minutes or more everytime. All the while he would have his hand on her ass and talk dirty to her. As we were leaving that night he stopped us and told me your wife is really hot. I told her to give him a kiss good night and she gave me a shocked look and giggled but leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. I said give him a real kiss and she again looked shocked but went right along with it. Needless to say this lead to a 10 minute makeout session in which his hands were all over her. When we got in the cab her pussy was absolutely soaked!

We went home that night and had very hot sex while she told me how much she would have loved to have his big fat cock inside her. She said he had his hands all over her ass and he was grinding that cock against her.

The next morning was a different story as she was hung over and felt very guilty. I too felt bad because she was obviously depressed and told her I loved her and it was no big deal. She said she could never do something like that again.

Fast forward several months and we were out on the town again. We got a bit ***** and I said let's try that bar. She said she was nervous. I said he probably won't even recognize you. As soon as we entered the bar his eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. We ordered drinks staying at the front of the bar near him. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and and as soon as I walked away he was making a beeline towards my wife. When I came back they were at the bar making out, after watching for a few minutes I walked over and he went back to the door. Again my wife was very hot and said he was all over her. A few seconds later she went to the girl's room and I went to talk to the bouncer. I told he he could do whatever he wanted with her and she loved it when he made her rub his cock. He said "you guys are open like that"? I said yes.

As she came back from the bathroom he grabber her hand and dragged her to the dance floor. On the dance floor they were all over each other. His hands were everywhere as they kissed passionately. Her one arm around his neck and her other hand rubbing his cock through his pants. On the rare occasion they stopped kissing they would be talking and my wife was all giggles and laughter, her face lit up. After about 15 minutes on the dance floor she came back and hung out with me for a while and he returned to his front door post. They made out a few more times at the door but he couldn't leave that post anymore as it was starting to get crowded. As it was getting late we decided to leave (after a 15 min makeout session on the way out).

Again she went home with a soaking wet pussy and we fucked like rabbits.
The next day was like the last time, she was depressed and we both felt bad.

There is more should I continue????

Attachments

• Ellie 1.jpg
    Ellie 1.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 5,321
Absolutely

For me, there's nothing hotter than reading or hearing about a wife expanding her sexual comfort zone.

Can't wait to here more, this sounds like the start of a great story!

Thanks for the replies.

Although it isn't as action packed as many of the posts it is completely true and has been very exciting to me as well as an emotional rollercoaster. I am not so much into the humiliation part but I do like hearing her tell me how she has enjoyed sex more with bigger guys and I really enjoy seeing how hot she gets with him. Her whole personality changes when she is flirting with other guys, I find that very exciting.

BTW her stats are 40 5'5", 118, 34c blonde hair, she has a body most 25 yr olds would envy.

I will post more of the story later as I am pressed for time now.

She is with him right NOW!!

She has been flirting kissing and making out with this guy for 2 months but didn't want it to go to the next level - but tonite she is in her 3rd Hour with him at his apt and every hour she texts me what they have been doing - she can't wait to get home to me!! Mmmmmm mmmmmm

NYCCPL,

Thanks for your steamy posts. It's great to read about a wife being seduced into fucking a man who is not her husband for the first time, especially if he's a man with an obviously large cock who encourages her to finger it and that makes her really wet.

NYCCPL said:
Thanks for the replies. Although it isn't as action packed as many of the posts it is completely true and has been very exciting to me as well as an emotional rollercoaster.

You're welcome, and hey... don't worry about it. Your posts are, in fact, action-packed, steamy and suspenseful.

NYCCPL said:
I really enjoy seeing how hot she gets with [her black-bouncer admirer]. Her whole personality changes when she is flirting with other guys, I find that very exciting.

Yes, I would think so. It sounds like your wife undergoes something of a personality transformaion when she's around another man or men who are obviously lusting after her. It also sounds like she's "almost there" and you are definitely her cuckold-in-waiting. All you need do is ensure she's had one or two drinks and is in "flirt mode" when you give her lover-in-waiting (her black-bouncer admirer, presumably) the green light. You should, of course, ensure he uses condoms — i.e., have them with *you* because he might not have them on hand — since you and your wife have no idea what his STD status might be, and your wife might be too carried away by the heat of the moment to focus reliably on that necessity.

—Custer

Well...transcribe her texts! We always love hearing things from the wife's point of view!

Thanks again for the replies it has been quite a ride so far.

My previous posts delt with events that happened last year. Since that time we have talked about the bouncer many times during sex. Every time my wife would come very hard, she loved the idea of him taking her and "filling her up" with his BBC. We talked about how she would love for him to have a bunch of his friends over to watch a game and how she would serve them all in a sexy outfit and they would all take turns on her. One of her favorites btw. Also how she would love if he had her in a hotel room all night, how he would take her over and over. When I mention how she often says no to me for sex she says she would never say no to him. She also says she would enjoy telling him how much better his cock felt as he fucked with me there to hear it.

She would also want me to clean her up after in front of him but I don't know if I am ready for that.

Next post I will tell you all about or lastest encounter with the bouncer.

Let her have some bbc!

Being the sexy server at a party seems to be EVERY woman's fantasy. They love being the center of attention (any man can tell you that) and the hotwives love the idea of being fucked by everyone at a party.

I helped one couple arrange for a "gloryhole party." The husband built a wall with a hole at waist level that would go between their toilet and their tub. The wife got on a stool in the tub, and we put the wall in place. Then, he had a bunch of guys over to watch a big fight. Any guy who had to use the bathroom was welcome to stick his cock through the hole and get sucked or fucked by his wife. She said it was the hottest night of her life, she fucked me 3 times when everyone left.

The husband, naturally, got nothing. He had to clean her up when he was done doing all the dishes for the party.

AlbanySearching said:
.... Then, the cuckold husband had a bunch of guys over to watch a big fight. Any guy who had to use the bathroom was welcome to stick his cock through the hole and get sucked or fucked by his wife. She said it was the hottest night of her life; she fucked me 3 times after everyone left.

That's a brilliant idea... I love it. My guess would be all of the cuckold's friends found it necessary to go to the bathroom *much* more often than would normally have been the case.

AlbanySearching said:
The husband, naturally, got nothing. He had to clean her up when he was done doing all the dishes for the party.

Well yes, of course...

As I mentioned in previous posts since our encounters with the bouncer my wife and I have made talking about it a regular part of our sex life. She says she would love to have him take her as I watched. Also how she would love to suck that fat black cock. She said she would like me to tell him to "take my wife's pussy". She doesn't like to talk about it so much when we aren't having sex but occassionally I would get her to talk about it when she worked and she would come home with a soaking wet pussy.

So we went out for the night again with a place to stay in town. My wife was wearing one of my favorite outfits, a denim mini skirt and a strapless top. She was a bit nervous but I told her we didn't have to go see the bouncer. After going out for several hours and hitting 5-6 bars we stopped at an outdoor cafe for a bite to eat before heading back to our place for the night. We had some appetizers and a few more drinks and as we were getting ready to leave my wife returned from the bathroom and slipped me her panties.

The cafe we ate in was only 1 block from the bouncer's bar and we had to walk right by on the way home. As we passed by we both looked in and there was a different bouncer at the door. I said "hey he's not here let's go in for a drink" as we both liked that place. She agreed and we sat at the front of the bar. As I got us a round of drinks I noticed the bouncer at the back of the bar! When I returned to our seats I told her that I saw him and she got very nervous. I told her to relax as she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do. This seemed to relax her a bit and we had our drinks. The whole time she kept her back to him and had her head down. By the time we finished our drinks he switched with the bouncer in the front and was now working the door. We were trapped. Since we couldn't leave I got us another round. Right after I returned they switched again and she said let's go. I said I just got a round of drinks so we stayed. By the time we finished that round he was again at the door and it was getting late. I suggested we leave and that she could just walk right out.

We headed out the door with her in the lead. As she passed the bouncer she said hello and he shot up off his stool and followed her out the door, cutting right in front of me.

He caught up to her one door down from the bar and as I approached they were talking. Her personality changed quite a bit, she was talkative and smiling. We all stood there for a few minutes making small talk with him doing most of the talking. I said I had to go to the bathroom and headed back to the bar.

When I came back out a few minutes later they were kissing passionately and my wife had her hand on the back of his head. I felt kind of funny watching them as other people were also outside watching. After about 5 minutes they still hadn't come up for air I decided to move to a better vantage point. From my new spot I could see that they were still locked in a deep soul kiss, my wife had one arm around his neck and her other in front of him. He had pushed her into the doorway and as his back was to me I couldn't see where his hands were. After about 10 minutes they seperated and I saw something that took me totally by surprise. My lovely little conservative wife lifted the hem of her miniskirt and flashed her bare pussy at him while laughing.

With that they headed back into the bar. I followed them in and watched as they headed into a side hallway/room that had a door into the bar and another that lead outside. She had always said that if he got her in the backroom he would probably end up fucking her. I was very excited and a bit nervous thinking that it was finally going to happen. I decided to wait a few minutes and I would head in there to watch. I went to the bar and ordered a beer, my excitement really building. A few minutes later the bouncer come out and said your wife wants you in there.

By this point I was pretty ***** so the next part is a little fuzzy. As we walked in my wife said "where did you go!". I said I went to the bathroom and when I came out she seemed busy. We all kind of stood there for a minute or two with nobody talking or moving. I am not sure if I nudged her towards him or told him to take my wife but she said "I can't do this" and headed out the door. I handed him my beer, said sorry and chased after my wife. I caught up to her outside as she was storming down the block realizing I had blown it!

We jumped in a cab and I tried to put my hand up her skirt but she stopped me. After a few minutes I tried again and this time she parted her legs. She was soaking wet. When we got home we ripped our clothes off and started going at it. We were both super horney as she told me how he was all over her. He asked her "why does your husband want me to do this with you?" She replied "he knows how much I want your cock and he wants me to be happy". She said right after they started kissing he put her hand on his very hard fat cock and how she rubbed it through his pants the whole time. She said after he pushed her into the doorway he put his hands up her skirt and was fingering her pussy. She said he was pleasantly surprised to find her dripping wet. She said "do you like that a black man had his finger in your wife's pussy?". Of course I did and I came faster than usual with her dirty talk and thoughts of what I had seen earlier.

Since she hadn't come yet I went down on her as she continued to talk about him ravishing her. She even told me to take a picture of her playing with her pussy on my cell phone and send it to him (she stopped me before I actually sent it). After some more dirty talk and stimulation she finally came and we both **********.

In the morning we were both a bit hung over and she was upset about what had happened. She said she didn't want to talk about it but we had sex and she was a bit hornier than usual. We didn't talk about it at all but I know I was thinking about it, I think she was too as she came very very hard. After we came we headed home. When we got in we had sex again and this time she talked about him again. She got me to come quickly and we both took a well needed nap. After that we didn't talk about it again and I could see she was upset/depressed.

After the first two times she fooled around with him she was depressed for a few weeks. This time she seemed to bounce back faster but we still didn't talk about it. I didn't want to bring it up and ger her upset even though I thought about it often.

Sorry for such a long post but I wanted to get the facts out correctly. The question is where do I head from here? It is my biggest fantasy to have her taken by another guy but I hate to see her sad. I told and tell her I love her very much and she is the world to me. I know she really gets excited turning on other guys and making them hard. She said she wants to have another man but it makes her nervous. She even said once that if she did it she would want it to be a one time thing with a friend(no one specific) who she could trust.

It seems like she's dealing with a great deal of guilt over this. Maybe you should try to figure out why. Is it something you're doing? You failed to tell him to fuck her, maybe she's thinking that you're only "playing along" for her benefit.

I'm not sure what I said in the backroom. I may have told him to have her or fuck her, honestly that part is a blur.

First off my wife feels guilty about everything, it is part of who she is. She feels really guilty about this because she thinks it's wrong since she is married she shouldn't be with or want to be with another man. Once when talking to her during sex about sex with an ex boyfriend of hers (he had a big cock) I got to admit that he fucked her better than I do and she liked his cock more. After sex she was very upset and it bothered her a lot that it was true. She felt she should enjoy sex the most with her husband. I told her that even though he fucked her better I make her hornier than any other guy( I use the best sex organ she has her brain) and she says I eat her pussy like no one has before. This kind of talk doesn't bother her at all anymore.

There is no doubt that she knows that I want her to fuck him for me as well as for herself. I told her when I watcher her with him it was one of the hottest things I even saw in my life. I always tell her she did nothing wrong as she didn't break any laws or hurt anyone. I tell her that sex between two consenting adults isn't wrong.

But you are right she absolutely feels guilty about this. That is the only reason I don't try to push this on her too hard as I don't want to hurt her making her do something she will feel terrible about later.

On a brighter note she has gotten over it much better this time then she has in the past.

Keep pushing her to take baby steps, the faster she learns to get over the guilt (and the more you tell her how much it turns you on) the easier it will be for her to finally take that big dick up her pussy in the back room of the club.

Also, give her a REASON other than "because you want his dick." See if the bouncer is having a birthday or something else she can "treat" him for. Maybe if she's doing it for another reason other than "it makes her pussy drip" she'll be less likely to be consumed by guilt when he's not even halfway inside.

AlbanySearching said:
Keep pushing her to take baby steps, the faster she learns to get over the guilt (and the more you tell her how much it turns you on) the easier it will be for her to finally take that big dick up her pussy in the back room of the club.

Also, give her a REASON other than "because you want his dick." See if the bouncer is having a birthday or something else she can "treat" him for. Maybe if she's doing it for another reason other than "it makes her pussy drip" she'll be less likely to be consumed by guilt when he's not even halfway inside.

I did mention a few times in the past it wasn't right for her to leave him with blue balls. She should at least blow him or jerk him off. She was turned on by both ideas but said if she did either she didn't think should could resist fucking him.

I appreciate the advice and would be happy to hear any other ideas, I feel I am so close to finally making it happen.

Could you get him to come to your place for a meal, so the sexual pressure of the moment is removed. He could become a friend, which might break down the barriers over a few weeks, and she can ease into a relationship of dating him during the day, leaving from your place. I assume he works night shifts.

nyccpl,

i think you can persuade her to dump the guilt. you are willing to accept her extracurricular activity. it's only cheating when there's a hurt party.

give her a greeting card for no reason at all. inside have a "certificate for you to enjoy your fantasy"

i agree with the neutral location, a nearby lounge with a hotel nearby. as you both grow more comfortable with the situation moving to home could be discussed.

my fingers are crossed for you.
gw3n

Why not simply find a dominant guy with a big dick who IS her type?

Users who are viewing this thread