• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will She Ever?

• Thread starterNyccpl30
  • Start date
gw3n said:
nyccpl,

i think you can persuade her to dump the guilt. you are willing to accept her extracurricular activity. it's only cheating when there's a hurt party.

give her a greeting card for no reason at all. inside have a "certificate for you to enjoy your fantasy"

i agree with the neutral location, a nearby lounge with a hotel nearby. as you both grow more comfortable with the situation moving to home could be discussed.

my fingers are crossed for you.
gw3n

I agree that it is not cheating if she has my blessing and she knows that. She will often call it cheating and then correct herself. It's the guilt part she has a very hard time with. She feels guilty about everything, she even feels guilty about not doing it for me. I tell her only do it if she wants to. Then she feels guilty about wanting to do it! LOL

Albany I agree and try to find her a guy she likes. The first time we went to the bar where the bouncer worked she even approached a black guy who was leaving and told me later that that was the kind of black guy she would do. He ended up leaving:{

I think it is just a matter of the right circumstances. We have talked about her doing it with a friend of mine and she says that makes her a little more comfortable. The only problem there is we don't see each other very often.

After reading your posts it does sound like your wife gets the "Big Time Hots" for this black bouncer and they should get together as it would be a good match for her to really let loose with him and let him have his way with her :)
Finding the right guy for her first time is hard,but I think you have already found him with this bouncer who she clearly enjoys :p
Talk to your wife about getting them together in a motel room,but first have you or your wife find out what nights he has off as it sounds like they both are going to be keeping each other Very Busy ;)

Trying said:
After reading your posts it does sound like your wife gets the "Big Time Hots" for this black bouncer and they should get together as it would be a good match for her to really let loose with him and let him have his way with her :)
Finding the right guy for her first time is hard,but I think you have already found him with this bouncer who she clearly enjoys :p
Talk to your wife about getting them together in a motel room,but first have you or your wife find out what nights he has off as it sounds like they both are going to be keeping each other Very Busy ;)

I kind of agree with you. I think if he had taken his cock out and put it in her hand in that backroom I would have been making some very different posts right now.

She has finally talked about her incident with the bouncer. Twice now during sex she has recalled the incident. The first time on father's day she told me again how he fingered her pussy and how hard he was as she rubbed his cock. We both had a good cum but after she said she only talked about it because of Father's day.
Yesterday I bent her over in the middle of the day and took her from behind, which she really enjoys. As I was pounding away at her she went through a litany of fantasies like how her ex boyfriend with a big cock used to take her like this often. Finally she talked about how she wished the bouncer had taken her like this and how good his big cock would have felt. Hopefully it is a break through

NYCCPL,

Thanks for your updates.

NYCCPL said:
My wife finally talked about her incident with the bouncer. Twice now during sex she has recalled the incident. .... As I was pounding away at her [from behind] she went through a litany of fantasies like how her ex-boyfriend with a big cock used to take her like this often. Finally she talked about how she wished the bouncer had taken her [from behind] like this and how good his big cock would have felt.

It's a big step forward for your wife to talk openly and out loud, during sex with you, about her near-sexual-incident with another man who's obviously of interest to her (the black bouncer), and to recall verbally and out loud her sexual experiences with another man with a larger cock (her ex-boyfriend) while she and you were fucking in her favorite position.

NYCCPL said:
Hopefully it is a break through.

Could be. It sounds like your wife, and you as well, are getting close.

—Custer

A close up shot of what she has to offer him

Attachments

• feb 10 029.jpg
    feb 10 029.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 981
Nyccpl

hey man its good to see you back posting. Your wife is a fine looking little hottie, a woman who can have anyone she desires. Thanks for showing us her sweet pussy, its table pussy for sure.:p Looks likeshe just had a big dick streaching. Are you trying to tell us something? Did she just have herself a bbc?:D Please let us know how things are going. I think you are very lucky and that you are in the cat birds seat. Good Luck and again she is a beauty. When she becomes a Hot Wife you will be on top of the world. okdeacon said it.

Anything new?

Wow. Hot series going on here for sure. I had to post, because your guilt-ridden situation reminds me of one of my own a few years back. I was very hot to see my girlfriend fuck a guy that she was in classes with at a local junior college. She was very hot for his cock, and he had made every effort to get into her pants.....she knew I thought it was hot, as we both would mention it during sex. But, she said she felt guilty about wanting to fuck him, because she had thought of herself as a "loyal" women all her adult life.

I told her that I too felt horribly guilty about the whole thing...when she reacted with surprise and asked "why?", I told her that I felt guilty that MY hottest dream fantasy was causing HER to feel guilty.

Eventually, she set it up and fucked him one afternoon at my house. I didn't get to watch the first encounter, but when I asked her what made her decide to go through with it, she replied that she felt bad about making ME feel guilty about something that was such a turn-on for us both.

Just food for thought. Best of luck.

DuzHer4U said:
Wow. Hot series going on here for sure. I had to post, because your guilt-ridden situation reminds me of one of my own a few years back. I was very hot to see my girlfriend fuck a guy that she was in classes with at a local junior college. She was very hot for his cock, and he had made every effort to get into her pants.....she knew I thought it was hot, as we both would mention it during sex. But, she said she felt guilty about wanting to fuck him, because she had thought of herself as a "loyal" women all her adult life.

I told her that I too felt horribly guilty about the whole thing...when she reacted with surprise and asked "why?", I told her that I felt guilty that MY hottest dream fantasy was causing HER to feel guilty.

Eventually, she set it up and fucked him one afternoon at my house. I didn't get to watch the first encounter, but when I asked her what made her decide to go through with it, she replied that she felt bad about making ME feel guilty about something that was such a turn-on for us both.

Just food for thought. Best of luck.

You two obviously care about each other very deeply, and she gave you your fantasy because you were genuinely upset you made her feel guilty.

Well, we haven't had any more adventures with the bouncer but we did have an interesting experience recently.

Having not been on a vacation together for many years my wife and I decided to take a trip to the Caribbean this winter. We both looked forward to a nice week alone together on a warm tropical beach. On trips alone I have gotten my wife into the habit of wearing skirts with no panties and she had a full complement of dresses to bring on our trip. We talked about how horny it would make her to show herself off to some of the black islanders.

We also talked about getting her a massage at the resort from a black male masseur. When we talked about it during sex I would ask her if she would be naked for her massage. She always said yes. I would also ask her what she would do if the masseur accidently touched her pussy or breasts during the massage, this got her excited and she said she "let him" touch her. I asked what if he went further and actually put a finger inside her. By this point she usually came, and would cry out “I would let him do whatever he wants to do". We enjoyed many of these fantasies prior to our trip.

When we finally got to the resort I was really looking forward to our spa day. On the second day I made an appointment for a midafternoon hour massage for each of us. We spent the day on the beach having a few drinks and relaxing (I was trying to loosen her up) before we went. I felt the anticipation building in myself as I hoped it would be a big good looking black guy doing her massage.

When we arrived at the spa I asked her if she was ready and she said she was. My wife is a little on the uptight side and I was surprised to see her very relaxed and calm. While we did have a few drinks neither of us was ***** or even buzzed, so I took this as a positive sign.

After doing a hydrotherapy circuit we met our masseurs and fortunately hers was a younger good looking big black guy. He told us to go into the locker room and remove as much clothing as we were comfortable with and put on a robe. After changing we were lead upstairs to the massage room (we shared a room with 2 male masseurs). We were then told that they would step out and we should disrobe and get on the massage table under the sheet. I admit I was a little disappointed that the massage table had a full sheet (prior masseurs had just covered me with a towel), but I was very pleased that when my wife took off her bathrobe she was completely naked.

Well for the next hour I did enjoy a good massage but I was also had a good semi, thinking of the black guy less than 5 feet away rubbing my wife's naked body. It made concentrating on enjoying my massage difficult at times especially when I could hear their mumbled whispers. By the point in the massage where the masseur was working my legs I almost sprang full wood thinking about my wife. My eyes were covered the whole time so I couldn't see what was going on with her. The anticipation was killing me.

After the massage ended we were told to put our robes back on and meet them outside. As soon as they left I started getting my robe on and I asked my wife how was it? She smile and said it was great. I said anything fun? She said a little and I walked over to her and slid my hand up her robe. I was delighted to find an extremely wet pussy and my wife said "I told you I enjoyed it." On the way back to the changing room my wife's masseur had a big smile on his face and was trying to convince my wife to come back tomorrow. He said she could really use a sports massage (She got a Swedish) to help reliever her tension. It seems that he had enjoyed it too.

At this point I just wanted to get out of there and get back to my room so I could get the rest of the story and slide my cock into that wet pussy. When we got back to the room she told me how horny she was as he rubber her. How hot it made her being naked there for his taking. How he had rubber the sides of her breasts and had been less than a fingers width from her pussy. How badly she wanted him to actually touch it. How he had spent a long time massaging her ass, her whole ass. How he had moved her legs around a lot when he messaged her lower legs and feet and he definitely saw her pussy. I asked her if she had wanted "more" and she screamed "yes" as I was thrusing hard into her. She told me that he could have done whatever he wanted to her and that she was hoping that he and the other masseaur would take her. I told her how tomorrow she should go back and get an 80 min massage (we got 50 min) and have a private room this time. How my masseur didn't touch my butt or move my legs much. How her masseaur had moved her legs so he could see her pussy. She loved that and told me how wet she got when she felt the cool room air on her pussy(knowing he could see it). With all this talk and her recent massage she ended up cumming pretty hard and pretty quick, so did I.

Unfortunately I pounded her so hard she started spotting so a return trip to the masseur was out for the rest of the trip. As with my prior luck, I again came so close but never got the whole way. At this point I do feel that given the right circumstances my wife would go all the way. She loves this stuff, but again how do I take it to the next level?
Any advice is always appreciated

Damn, NYCCPL, i really do love your stories. Please do keep us updated as things develop. I really do wish i was in the US.
Hope things work out fine for you guys.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say! One; two: why, then, ’tis time to do ’t." *

Yes, I too have had the damn spotting mess up our plans when twas time to do 't!

*Lady MacBeth from Shakespeare's Macbeth.

Well we went out in the city again, this time we had another couple in tow so I really didn't think anything would happen. We ended up going out pretty early and catching the end of happy hour. By 10:30 or so we all felt pretty good and the other couple was loaded. They wanted to get some food and head back to the apt.

I was happy to hear that and we went our seperate ways. For all my wifes past protests(after it happens she feels guilty) we headed right to the bar with her bouncer friend. I couldn't believe she woud go back ,but when we walked by he wasn't at the door so I guess she felt safe. The last time we were there he wasn't at the door either and ended up making out with her and fingering her pussy while she rubbed his cock (still one of the hottest things I have ever witenssed in my life).

So we went in and he wasn't around, she was relieved, I was a bit disappointed. The place was very crowded with a young 20's crowd, a bit young for us. I went to the bathroom and tried to watch her a bit and see if anyone chatted her up, but we had no luck. I asked the coat check girl where the bouncer was and she said he was late tonight.
We stayed around for a few drinks but he never showed up. Bummer

I was still horney from the possibility that night and ended up bending my wife over in the bathroom of the apt (other couple sleeping in the livingroom of the studio apt).

As disappointed as I was that night the next morning I was also very relieved. I know if I had been successful the night before my wife would have felt terrible the next day. As much as I want to see him take her (at the time she loves it), I hate to see her hurting the next day. I always feel terribly guilty. I love my wife very much and never want to hurt her.

I still have a hard time understanding how she is sooo into it when it happens but is so miserable the next day, yet she keeps going back.

I watched how excited she was, she had her hand on the back of his head as they were making out and they didn't come up for air for at least 10 minutes (it was very passionate kissing). Rubbing his cock the whole time with her other hand and as I found out later letting him finger her pussy. Then her lifting her skirt right on the street and showing him her freshly shaved pussy. She still claims she went back into the bar with him to look for me, yet they went right into the side room to be alone. They have fooled around 5-6 times over the years and she has let him touch her everywhere on her body. She does try to avoid him when we go there, yet she still goes there, and when he does come up to her she lights up light a Christmas tree. Her whole personality changes she seems giddy.

What gives ladies? Women are mind boggling

Attachments

• Kitty.jpg
    Kitty.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 614
First,, I have to compliment you on the appearance of your wife. The photos are f'n beautiful and thinking about them while reading your updates almost had me leaking precum like your wife without using my hands.

Having her flirt the way she does, it is a matter of time if you both stay positive and you encourage her. There are plenty of places where you can find other guys like your bouncer friend and as sexy as your lady is, she will be chatting it up before you know it.

Might think about encouraging her to go on her own while you are nearby, like the back room of a bar. When she comes back to you and you can see the cum starting to drip, you will be all over each other before you can get back to your room.

Do keep us updated. Many of us have been in similar situations and really cant get enough of reading the similar stories. And tell you wife that we ( oK at least I do) would love to savor her until she couldnt take it any more. I would love to make her squirt or come damn close to it.

Exciting story NYCCPL , thanks for sharing. my girlfriend and I have had a similar experience so I can appreciate your story. one time I was at this bar with my gf and she saw a guy she used to know. She went up to the bar where he was sitting and stood real close chatting for a few minutes. I was back at the table sipping my beer and watching him put his hands on her back caressing her up and down. she also danced with other men and I thought it was pretty hot.

ShayeemObeano said:
Exciting story NYCCPL , thanks for sharing. my girlfriend and I have had a similar experience so I can appreciate your story. one time I was at this bar with my gf and she saw a guy she used to know. She went up to the bar where he was sitting and stood real close chatting for a few minutes. I was back at the table sipping my beer and watching him put his hands on her back caressing her up and down. she also danced with other men and I thought it was pretty hot.

Shay I agree with you, there is something incredibly hot about seeing your woman respond to another man. I don't know if it is primal competition but I know seeing her in his arms, acting giddy, kissing passionately drove me wild.

Here is another photo for you all I hope you like it.

Attachments

• IMAG0063a.jpg
    IMAG0063a.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 478
Well your wife is spectacular! Looks great - let me know if I can chat with her sometime and tell her how spectacular she's looking.

Let me know.

I think your wife is a hottie who will go for it eventually. She has to been in the right mood for her juices to flow more than usual. Then you will see how she lets herself go on another man.

NYCCPL your lovely wife has already gone as far as public kissing and fingering with the black bouncer,so she'll definately do him at some stage. I think it would be a lot better for her to either be there without you,maybe with a more 'free spirited' close friend for example,or put the guy 'on the back burner' for a later date. You should now be making an effort to find suitable black guys for her,either online or simply by going up to someone and being forthright about what you want...I've done that many times and it's a terrific feeling helping your wife get some attractive BBC plus being a part of it too.
One other thing,you're better off letting her have her first time alone with the guy. You could wait somewhere else then pick her up afterwards,as when you're not there next to her she'll feel much more comfortable. Either way,I think you're on the brink of success! Best of luck buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread