• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will She Ever?

• Thread starterNyccpl30
  • Start date
Just over to the new forum, bumping this story for all the new people. Hope you all like it.

Well we haven't had any opportunities to get her close to a BBC lately but she does talk about how badly she wanted that bouncer those times. She says how she knows his cock would feel so much better than mine and how she would love to suck it.She would have left the masseur do more also if he had tried, she was actually hoping he would.

She says that she felt guilty for months after though so that's why I don't push things. If it happens it happens.

Nyccpl30 said:
Just over to the new forum, bumping this story for all the new people. Hope you all like it.

Well we haven't had any opportunities to get her close to a BBC lately but she does talk about how badly she wanted that bouncer those times. She says how she knows his cock would feel so much better than mine and how she would love to suck it.She would have left the masseur do more also if he had tried, she was actually hoping he would

She says that she felt guilty for months after though so that's why I don't push things. If it happens it happens.[/QUOTE

She still talks about how bad she wants the bouncers big black cock when I fuck her. She even has progressed to the point where she tells me the first few times he has her she just wants it to be him and her. I can watch but she doesn't want me involved, she said she just wants to enjoy him. She loves to tell me how much wetter she gets from him and how much harder and thicker he is. Unfortunately the bar he worked in closed so we have to keep checking the area and hopefully run into him at another place. She really seems ready now.

I think she and him should date together - without you watching her being fucked. After she has got used to his big cock, she will reach a point where she is happy to invite you occasionally to watch (but not everytime).

A wife needs to go "off duty", so as to take a break from all her duties - this lets her have a private time when she can experience any fantasies she has.

If you find the guy at another bar, then you can invite him to visit your wife as a guest for a meal with wine. On your own turf, it will be esier for your wife to feel relaxed and get into a flirty mood. They can text each other and swop telephone numbers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread