will she fuck a black man on vacation?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife had told me about how when she was younger she had messed around with a couple of black guys ,she never had sex with them but she enjoyed messing with them
we talked about her possibly having a 3some with me and a black man or her having a black man for sex while i watched then a few nights ago we got into an argument about it (it was my fault i got a little jealous) now she is telling me that she never really wanted to do it ,that she said she was into it cause she thought it would please me so im not sure what to think now
also she is going to visit some family in a couple of weeks and cause of family health issues i will have to stay behind ,where she is visiting is the same area the guys live at she knows from when she was younger and i know that over the years she has talked to them a few times
should i be worried that she is gonna have fun while shes there
we have been together for 10 yrs married 5 of those and she has always been honest with me that i know of ,but if she wasent really into it she did an amazing job of lying to me about it ,she went wild during sex talked in great detail about how she wanted her experience to go if she found a black lover ,then she says it was all a lie that she said just to please me, im so confused i dont know what she really wants

any one have any advice they can share ?

any one have any advice they can share ?

If she has been honest with you for the entire 10 years then she probably won't cheat on you. If she did, she wouldn't tell you since you freaked out last time you two came close. In my opinion, she will eventually give in and try a black man but she'd do it behind your back and not tell you about it. You'll have to work extremely hard to convince her that you were wrong and that you want her to try this with your approval. But first, you'll have to convince yourself that it's okay. Good luck.

I have set female friends and one ex girlfriend up with black men. I found that if you do it matter of factly you find out they are willing....if you waver or show you are pervy over it then they will pull back or clam up over the subject. The setup will fall through and they will think ypu a lesser person and indeed a lesser man.

thanks for your advice everyone ,i have another question is there anything i can look for when she gets back that would let me know if she had sex or fooled around, is there any hints or actions that she will give off that i can look for

Fucked up

You messed up she wanted to fuck a black guy and you made her afraid to do it

Tara said:
You messed up she wanted to fuck a black guy and you made her afraid to do it

i know i fucked up badly ,what i wanna know is is she still gonna do it and if she does and doesent tell me is there any signs i can look for to know if she did?
as i said shes going away for a few days without me and i think if shes gonna do it she will while shes away, because where we live now is a pretty small town so someone would probally find out and there isnt alot of black guys near where we live anyway

Fucked up

If I were you I would encourage her to fuck a black guy and tell you about it. Then when she gets back you can do it together. If she is on the pill you will never know unless she tells you. The only way you can tell is if she is sore or looser and kind of acts funny when you want to fuck her.

Tara said:
If I were you I would encourage her to fuck a black guy and tell you about it. Then when she gets back you can do it together. If she is on the pill you will never know unless she tells you. The only way you can tell is if she is sore or looser and kind of acts funny when you want to fuck her.

thats just it i dont think she would tell me about it out of fear that we would fight over it, and shes not on the pill not that i know of anyway because she wants a baby ,shes in her early 30s and she feels like time is running out to have 1

cdlola said:
thats just it i dont think she would tell me about it out of fear that we would fight over it, and shes not on the pill not that i know of anyway because she wants a baby ,shes in her early 30s and she feels like time is running out to have 1

If I were your wife I would feel the same way, she knows your going to be mad, so the smart thing is to go, meet the men, have some hot sex and then decide to tell you later, depending on your attitude. She knows that she needs this experience, period.

Hmmm, lets see. She is going back to an area where black guys live that she use to fool around with, but didn't fuck. She is still in contact with them and talks to them from time to time. I'd say that there is a very good chance that she is going to be filled with some black cock while gone and probably with several if she likes it the first time. Better hope they wear condoms or she will be giving you a very dark child to raise.

ok so she got there yesterday , i found out today that all the females in her family are with black guys even her young neices are dating black guys, her mother is with a black guy and both of her older sisters are ashe told me that she met her neices boyfriends today as they had a small party for her coming to visit

what do u think the chances are that shes been fucked while she was away?

I don't think she will be fucking any black guys. I think you fucked up..she hinted of her interest and you freaked out. I don't think she's going to dump you...or that she is going to cheat. I think you will go to have a perfectly boring sexy life like the rest of the people you know....good luck wih that.

ok thats good ,thanks guys

Im gonna try to help you the best I can. As a black man, I have experienced both sides of this coin: The husband fully willing to watch, video tape, whatever. And I have seen that same husband get pissed off just seeing me in the mall as his wife came over to me just to say hello.
BEFORE YOU PUSH THE BUTTON ON THIS, make sure you let her know how much you LOVE HER!!! DO NOT, NOT BY ANY MEANS HOLD JUDGMENT ON OR OVER HER FOR A DECISION BOTH OF YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE!!!
If the man is well endowed, more than you, please know the only thing that will bond the two of you together is LOVE!!! I am 9.5 inches long, and 2 3/4 inches thick, and I still fuck all 24 of the white women I have ever been with to this very day!!! I started at 24 and am 35 now. YES, if you give her a reason, she will do it behind your back! Trust me, I'll the fucker, and I know!!

Best of luck!!

vacation update

shes on her way back now she will be home very late tonight ,she called me this morning and during casual conversation about what shes been upto there she mentioned a few things to me that im not even sure she was aware of saying to me, she was saying how big and strong her neices 18 and 19 yearold boyfriends are both are black football players,it also somehow came up that im to short to give her doggystyle anal sex (im 6 ft tall) and she mentiones how her and 1 of her neices boyfriends friend were wrestling around and that he is so big and strong and how he threw her around and pinned her down so easilly she described him as about 6'5 very muscular medium skin black
im not sure if she was trying to make me jealous,or just chatting casually to me she also talked about a bunch of other things but that info was mixed in her conversation

end of vacation update

she got back home last night she was really tired when she got hom and didnt say much before she went to bed , i looked thru her clothes and they were all washed except for what she was wearing home ,i did notice that she bought a few new pairs of panties ,i dont know if that means anything or not
today she seems very distant ,she is very quiet and often staring off into space ,she says shes tired cause of how late she got in
she did tell me how much fun she had with her nieces and their boyfriends and seeing her mom she did mention how big her neices boyfriends were (tall and muscular) and their other friend
i also noticed that she didnt even bring her wedding ring with her ,it was in her jewelery box the whole time

so what do u guys think?

Fucked

She fucked them so get over it and find a local BBC to do her and she will stay home. Just tell her it is okay and ask how many fucked her and how many times.

Last edited by a moderator: