• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Willing Wife

• Thread starterchelle653
  • Start date

chelle653

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2007
I have a hot, horny wife that is shy but wants to fuck big black cock

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 479
I think my wife is a nympho. I work out of town all week, and she plays with her pussy at least once, sometimes twice a day. I started telling her about things I wanted her to do during sex, and she would get real wet and hot when I mentioned that I wanted her to fuck a big black cock. Then I bought some interracial movies and she loves them. Now she wants me to talk dirty to her during sex everytime. Shes says it is boring if I don't. She really gets turned on when I tell her I want to suck her used pussy. What does everyone think? Do you think she is about ready to take the plunge and do this thing, or should I work on her some more? Any one want to see more pictures?

nice

very nice pic. good luck in your search. keep us informed as to your progress..... ;)

hot, but...

I humbly suggest that your wife do something about removing that pubic hair. Hair pie is so 1970's.

sounds promising, she seems to want more and tell her to keep the hair or not, its a big wide world with room for all. I like a little variety in pussy, shaved or hairy, I love em all.

keep the hair

Sounds like your wife is almost ready to make the move. Have you used black dildoes yet? Give that a whirl and have her keep the hair. It will hold some of the scents and juices of her session with bbc for you to relish later.

yes, she uses her black dildo, and gets really turned on when I use it on her too.

Great Photos

If your wife should decide to make the move she certainly would have no problem finding someone to do it with. That pussy looks fantastic.

chelle653 said:
I think my wife is a nympho. I work out of town all week, and she plays with her pussy at least once, sometimes twice a day. I started telling her about things I wanted her to do during sex, and she would get real wet and hot when I mentioned that I wanted her to fuck a big black cock. Then I bought some interracial movies and she loves them. Now she wants me to talk dirty to her during sex everytime. Shes says it is boring if I don't. She really gets turned on when I tell her I want to suck her used pussy. What does everyone think? Do you think she is about ready to take the plunge and do this thing, or should I work on her some more? Any one want to see more pictures?
Nice pix. It would appear to me, your having mentioned she plays with herself, is bored and likes it when u talk dirty to her during sex.
Have you considered the possibility with your being away all week combined with her boredom, she has already done something to relieve that boredom. .............. and just "conveniently" forgotten to tell you.
Could be she isn't as shy as what u thought, but for your sake I do however hope I am wrong

It would turn me on if she did. I would love it if she would get that pussy tore up and me to come home and feel it all stretched

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 772
Keep going on her, let us know how it works out.

Some ideas:
During sex, when you're fucking her and talking dirty to her, stop and pull out and say "you need a big black cock to finish you off" and fuck her with the dildo. Keep telling her how good she looks being fucked by a black cock, maybe even give her your dick to suck while you still pump her with the dildo, let her get used to the idea of a threesome with a BBC.

Have her describe what her "lover" is doing to her during phone sex. Don't let her pretend it's you, ask her to pretend it's another man that services her while you're away on business.

Buy her some sexy lingerie but give it to her right as you're leaving for your vacation. Don't explain it. In fact, don't even give it to her, leave it on the bed when you leave, let her draw her own conclusions.

any suggestions on how we can find someone to fulfill this fantasy?

Where are you 2 located I'd like to hit that thick pussy hard.:D

Russellville, Arkansas

Last edited by a moderator:
pic

Love that last picture. Very pretty black lace top.

Users who are viewing this thread