• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wish wifey would

• Thread starterHopefull Hubby
  • Start date

Hopefull Hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2004
Been begging for years and she just wants to be a boring good girl

Attachments

• 1008688910_l.jpg
    1008688910_l.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,575
shes got ***** written all over her,u need to have her fucked by a big black cock,trust me she would love it,and u would love watching her get that pussy and ass fucked

oh believe me that is what i want!

Attachments

• l_b4f89c83f204df72f936f3edcd49dfb3.jpg
    l_b4f89c83f204df72f936f3edcd49dfb3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 964
I guess IR encounters of the sexual kind would loose their taboo flair if everyone indulged.

Dress your big titted wife up in a short dress and heels and take her to black nightclub.....and watch as lots of horny men descend on her.

she still saying no hopefully?

Last edited by a moderator:
mine too , strictly a pretend wanton bad girl in fantasy weekend party time land ..when daylight returns she reverts to the mary poppins ,doris day squeeky clean good girl and woe to any who implie that any other incarnation even ever existed ...

Some times a Texas wife just feels so contented with the Prince she married. He answered her dreams when she was a princess, and he took her to his castle to keep forever.

If you were a ratbag husband, she would be looking for another guy to fuck her by now.

So consider this: have you been too nice a prince, so she has never needed to consider the thought of another cock for her?

I'm in the same boat as you hopefull.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 430
All in good time

Myt wife finally went home with a black guy 3 weeks ago, after both of us talked about for yrs. She is 46, and the guy was 34. She told me, when she got home, that it was the best sex she'd ever had. Now she wishes she started sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread