• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives and your bosses

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
What do you like about the idea or fantasy of your wife/girlfriend being fucked by your boss? I'd be interested hear everyones different take on this scenario. I like the thought of my girlfriend getting a job as my bosses personal assisant. He makes her wear stockings and lingerie to work, punishes her for things just as an excuse to spank her. He gradually turns her into a submissive slave.

He tells me all about it even letting other workers use her.

I once slept with a subordinate's girlfriend.

I am more inclined to the fantasy of having my gf seduced by her boss, more in a romantic styled affair, but about the OP...

Well, if it were to be my boss who fucked my gf, I'd like it to be somewhere like a big company party, with gardens and all the usual, and see her being hit on by my boss. She would be at first be repulsed but maybe because he is my boss she wouldn't say anything, and before she realized it she would be enjoying it.

An old friend of mine had fallen on some hard times and needed some work quickly. I was talking her into being my personal assistant and assisting me in all the ways she knows how. Sadly it hasn't yet eventuated, but I do love the idea of bending her over my desk lifting her pencil skirt to reveal her frilly panties and stockings and filling her with cum while her shitcunt boyfriend is at home thinking she's doing the filing.

This is so real:

I have seen this all to often, and regret, my mate would not play the game. A subordinate, had his wife wear a white sheath dress, low cut, and nothing under it, to a Company Function. She was willing and a success, he was long gone.

This happens so often:

Women, wives use their sexuality to climb the Corporate Ladder. Wives are no longer the goody two shoes of years past. They leave home, dressed to make men's dicks get hard. And to be honest they make no appoligize.

Attachments

• 11__Uh_MrTeacher.jpg
    11__Uh_MrTeacher.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 726
  • PAWG74.jpg
    PAWG74.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 692
Please, Mimi, who is the girl in pawg74.jpg and where can I find
more pictures of her?

-hiki

Um... yes, well...

curiousmale said:
What do you like about the idea or fantasy of your wife/girlfriend being fucked by your boss?

This doesn't seem to be shared as the "world's hottest fantasy" by all women, even when it's white women being hit on by a (apparent perhaps actual) BBC-boss. See the current trials and tribulations of wannabe presidential candidate Herman Cain, for instance, here:

Woman Accuses Cain of Lewd Behavior; He Denies It - NYTimes.com

Custer Laststand said:
This doesn't seem to be shared as the "world's hottest fantasy" by all women, even when it's white women being hit on by a (apparent perhaps actual) BBC-boss. See the current trials and tribulations of wannabe presidential candidate Herman Cain, for instance, here:

Woman Accuses Cain of Lewd Behavior; He Denies It - NYTimes.com

Interesting line between fantasy and reality. I wonder if these women ever had such a fantasy. I am sure on some level they have at some time. When it becomes real, it may not be so appealing. I can relate.

I have lost track, much to my sorrow.

hiki said:
Please, Mimi, who is the girl in pawg74.jpg and where can I find
more pictures of her?

-hiki

She is exceptional

One of the regional execs would regularly visit our local office. He met my wife at one of the company functions and invited her to dinner. He was very assertive in his request to allow this and I said of course. He had her picked up at our home and brought to the restaurant to meet him the next evening. That was a Friday evening and she returned home on Sunday after he left to return home. She was very well used and quite sore from all of the things they did together. It was very exciting and became a regular meeting for them when he was in town.

So, how did it work out...?

abz said:
I once slept with a subordinate's girlfriend.

Did she seem to like it a lot? Were both of you turned on, such that you continued fucking her for some time...?

Or alternatively, was it a one-time fuck with some undesirable consequences, such that you concluded later it was not such a great thing to have done...?

A humiliating fantasy

Usually it's something that really happens to me in my life that will trigger my sick perverted mind , and this actually happened to me a while back . I screwed up at work and was discipline with a week suspension by my fat desgusting boss and had to write a letter to him begging to keep my job . Now every once in a while I'll love to jack off fantasizing about my wife having to go out with this fat old disgusting boss of mine . Then he will brings her home and he wants to see me licking her clean , or say goodbye job . What an ASSHOLE , GOD IF HE ONLY KNEW WHAT HE REALLY GOT ME DOING .

Custer Laststand said:
Did she seem to like it a lot? Were both of you turned on, such that you continued fucking her for some time...?

Or alternatively, was it a one-time fuck with some undesirable consequences, such that you concluded later it was not such a great thing to have done...?

She works at the same place I do in another department and I had slept with her at a conference. Later she asked me if I could hire her BF as a favor after he got laid off at his job.

As a high school student I worked at a deli where the owner, a fat, hirsute and generally dirty old man, would make lewd remarks about my pretty young girlfriend whenever she stopped by to visit me. It started off pretty tame, "that's a nice piece of tail you got there," "look at the rack on her." "cute little ass." But when I'd laughed along sheepishly, trying to hide the confusing boner tenting up my pants, this seemed to encourage him. He read my submission to his lechery and he'd say dirtier and dirtier things to me about what he'd want to her. I'd notice that his hand would sometimes be at his big crotch too. A sneer on his face, giving me this stony looks daring me to speak up for myself or for her. Often after she'd leave and he'd make his comments, he'd then give me an unpleasant task like cleaning rotting food from the freezer or cleaning the toilet, mopping the floor. Like he wanted to 'put me in my place," for having a cute girlfriend. I am pretty sure he would jerk off after seeing her in the back room a couple of times as well, but I never dared walk in on him. As this continued I noticed that I'd start to imagine his gigantic, disgusting body on top of hers, his hairy fat ass humping into her. This was when I began to realize my cuckold tendencies.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
I love it

bitchboy1984 said:
As a high school student I worked at a deli where the owner, a fat, hirsute and generally dirty old man, would make lewd remarks about my pretty young girlfriend whenever she stopped by to visit me. It started off pretty tame, "that's a nice piece of tail you got there," "look at the rack on her." "cute little ass." But when I'd laughed along sheepishly, trying to hide the confusing boner tenting up my pants, this seemed to encourage him. He read my submission to his lechery and he'd say dirtier and dirtier things to me about what he'd want to her. I'd notice that his hand would sometimes be at his big crotch too. A sneer on his face, giving me this stony looks daring me to speak up for myself or for her. Often after she'd leave and he'd make his comments, he'd then give me an unpleasant task like cleaning rotting food from the freezer or cleaning the toilet, mopping the floor. Like he wanted to 'put me in my place," for having a cute girlfriend. I am pretty sure he would jerk off after seeing her in the back room a couple of times as well, but I never dared walk in on him. As this continued I noticed that I'd start to imagine his gigantic, disgusting body on top of hers, his hairy fat ass humping into her. This was when I began to realize my cuckold tendencies.
A nice hot nasty comment Bitchboy , love it .

This thought has crossed my mind from time to time.....

Attachments

• BOSS21sep1100.jpg
    BOSS21sep1100.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 365
  • BOSS13aug1100.jpg
    BOSS13aug1100.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 392
  • BOSS21jul1100.jpg
    BOSS21jul1100.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 346
I take it you've all seen the movie secretary? Very hot.

My wife has a new boss. shes been telling me how great he is for the last week. Id love to hear she took care of him at work.

Every thing is a negotiation it seems

penman said:
This thought has crossed my mind from time to time.....

Wives have used their bodies/sexuality to get ahead not only for themselves but for their husbands. It does give the old adage "marry well" a twist. Bitchboy1984 made an interesting point in that it aroused him to think his woman was going to put out for his boss. Is that why so many men want a hot promiscuious woman? If you are not revolted, but sexually arroused by your woman doing another, You May BE Cuckold Material, If you will lick her pussy after she has been with another, You May Be Cuckold Material. If you are willing for your GF/Wife to do someone to advance either of your careers you may be cuckold/pimp material.

Attachments

• _1__A_NiceDesk.jpg
    _1__A_NiceDesk.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 335
  • BenWa.jpg
    BenWa.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 307
  • BeHomeSoon.jpg
    BeHomeSoon.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 288
  • CW20jun1100.jpg
    CW20jun1100.jpg