• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives and your bosses

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
Ah... so it wasn't a free fuck. At least, not entirely...

abz said:
She works at the same place I do in another department and I had slept with her at a conference. Later she asked me if I could hire her BF as a favor after he got laid off at his job.

So, did you...?

@becontree2001uk
As far as I knew, he never fucked her. He was old enough to be either of our fathers, and she was way 'out of his league,' which added to the hot, taboo aspect of fantasizing about this old fat bastard, with his unibrow, BO and hairy, sweaty, overweight body crushing her beautiful form beneath his. The ogre ravishing the princess, and sexually satisfying her in ways I knew I never could. I knew he had an enormous uncut cock, waaaay larger than mine, b/c the scumbag would whip it out and piss in the sink whenever he felt like it, no matter who was around, leering at you and laughing if you showed signs of embarrassment. I had to admit it was an impressive cock.
I stopped working there and she and I broke up before goign off to college anyway, but as I said he began creeping into my sexual life with her in a way that was disruptive. It distracted me during sex, thinking of her with him, and it made me an even worse lover- perhaps leading to the ultimate demise of our relationship. I would lose my hard on sometimes, or to perform, I would have to think of her with him. It confused the hell out of me at that age to be thinking about my disgusting bosses cock in my girl's tight pussy. So wherever he is, I think he'd be happy to know he 'mind-f*cked" me like that.

bitchboy1984 said:
@becontree2001uk
As far as I knew, he never fucked her. He was old enough to be either of our fathers, and she was way 'out of his league,' which added to the hot, taboo aspect of fantasizing about this old fat bastard, with his unibrow, BO and hairy, sweaty, overweight body crushing her beautiful form beneath his. The ogre ravishing the princess, and sexually satisfying her in ways I knew I never could. I knew he had an enormous uncut cock, waaaay larger than mine, b/c the scumbag would whip it out and piss in the sink whenever he felt like it, no matter who was around, leering at you and laughing if you showed signs of embarrassment. I had to admit it was an impressive cock.
I stopped working there and she and I broke up before goign off to college anyway, but as I said he began creeping into my sexual life with her in a way that was disruptive. It distracted me during sex, thinking of her with him, and it made me an even worse lover- perhaps leading to the ultimate demise of our relationship. I would lose my hard on sometimes, or to perform, I would have to think of her with him. It confused the hell out of me at that age to be thinking about my disgusting bosses cock in my girl's tight pussy. So wherever he is, I think he'd be happy to know he 'mind-f*cked" me like that.

You were born to be a cuckold, weren't you? You her lost because of him, because he was able to dominate without really trying. You went limp because you thought about him being in your position, or more correctly, him being deeper than you could be.

You really are a bitch. What would you have done if you walked in on her suck his cock?

angk0rwat said:
You were born to be a cuckold, weren't you [Bitchboy1984]? You lost [your woman] because of [your former boss], because he was able to dominate [you] without really trying. You went limp because you thought about him being in your position, or more correctly, him being deeper than you could be. You really are a bitch. ...

You should probably take Ms. Angk0rwat's comments seriously, Bitchboy. If 1984 is your birth year, you're now 27. Are you married? If so, has your wife made you her cuckold? If she has, do you fully agree that's your proper role in her marriage?

Custer Laststand said:
You should probably take Ms. Angk0rwat's comments seriously, Bitchboy. If 1984 is your birth year, you're now 27. Are you married? If so, has your wife made you her cuckold? If she has, do you fully agree that's your proper role in her marriage?

Perhaps you should check my gender.

Wife with with boss is a hot topic....some of my captions on this subject..

Attachments

• caption_026.jpg
    caption_026.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 414
  • caption_077.jpg
    caption_077.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 411
  • caption_082.jpg
    caption_082.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 434
  • caption_195.jpg
    caption_195.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 421
  • caption_205.jpg
    caption_205.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 413
angk0rwat said:
Perhaps you should check my gender.

Hm... um... sorry about that. I thought the photo of your smiling mouth that goes along with your screen name had a feminine look about it...

Custer Laststand said:
Hm... um... sorry about that. I thought the photo of your smiling mouth that goes along with your screen name had a feminine look about it...

I guess I have to use more of the picture, that way you could see my beard.

Custer Laststand said:
Angkor and Custer, thank you for your advice.
If I had walked in on my hs girlfriend sucking my bosses dick, I'm not sure what I would have done. He was an intimidating guy- I might have just stood there like a fool, dropped to my knees and jerked off my small penis, perhaps while crying in humiliation.

My last girlfriend was stolen by my roommate. I am too self-conscious about my meager endowment to even try to get a girl in bed. Intermittently, I have served dominant men as an ex-glrlfriends lover once forcibly introduced me to ****** m/m service and the deep humiliation it brings.
Thank you for encouraging me down the path of cuckold lifestyle. Though I struggled with accepting that I will never be a 'real man,' and probably never get to pass on my genes to sons of my own, I also believe cuckoldry and beta male status is my destiny.

bitchboy1984 said:
Angkor and Custer, thank you for your advice.
If I had walked in on my hs girlfriend sucking my bosses dick, I'm not sure what I would have done. He was an intimidating guy- I might have just stood there like a fool, dropped to my knees and jerked off my small penis, perhaps while crying in humiliation.

My last girlfriend was stolen by my roommate. I am too self-conscious about my meager endowment to even try to get a girl in bed. Intermittently, I have served dominant men as an ex-glrlfriends lover once forcibly introduced me to ****** m/m service and the deep humiliation it brings.
Thank you for encouraging me down the path of cuckold lifestyle. Though I struggled with accepting that I will never be a 'real man,' and probably never get to pass on my genes to sons of my own, I also believe cuckoldry and beta male status is my destiny.

So you're a force fucked, submissive, weak little bitch would have jacked off had your boss taken it upon himself to teach your gf how man acts? You've had other women taken from by real men. You were born to serve, get used to it.

I have

I have watched my wife get her little, married pussy hammered by a former boss. She would visit with him for various reasons and always give it up to his very large cock which is why she went to see him in the first place. I wrote the account of her and him in this forum in the thread "Older Boss & My Wife". I know that I really enjoyed watching her get her pussy pounded by this man and by the time I would get my dick in her she had been stretched big time. GTR

woooo i likie that oufffffffffffffffffffffff

innappropriate

Is it innappropriate to have a relationship with your bosses ex wife?

Maxprodata
Maxprodata

Happened to me years ago. My girlfriend ended up seeing him off and on for a year. It was extremely hot due to who he was, but I wouldn't repeat it today. It was just a job back then vs. a career now. I'd be mortified if anyone at my office knew. Still... it was intense.

I'd like to relay a story that happened many years ago. It wasn't exactly a cuckold situation, but I nonetheless got to observe my (then) wife with my (then) boss.
My boss and his wife were fairly new to our town, and we made dinner plans with them for one evening. We had planned dinner, drinks, and partying, so we were invited to spend the night.
After dinner, we had many drinks in the living room, and I eventually **********. When I awoke, the room was empty, so I went upstairs in search of everyone else.
The first bedroom I came to, my wife and the boss' wife were in bed, in the 69 position, and getting down on each other! I had to watch for a bit, then decided to strip and join in. As soon as I got into the bed, my wife got up and disappeared for a few minutes. When she came back into the bedroom, she was leading my boss by his hand, and he was totally naked and hard. She pulled him to another bed, and they immediately went to 69. This was the first time I had ever observed the wife with another man, and she was lustily sucking his big cock, while he ate her pussy. Even though I was in bed with his wife, I couldn't take my eyes off my wife and boss going at it. I was fascinated!
She sucked him all the way off and swallowed his cum. Afterward, he reached under that bed, and pulled out a very large dildo. He flipped her on all 4's, made her put her ass in the air, then pounded her pussy good with it. She was moaning and calling his name, commanding him to fuck her.
Eventually, they retired to their own bedroom, leaving the wife and I alone. I ate her pussy, and made her tell me what she had been doing before I found them. She told me that she and the bosses wife had got horny for each other; they were alone and started making out, then moved to the bed. While they were playing, she said my boss came in and watched them for quite a while, but wound up leaving. She was disappointed he didn't get into bed with them; she would've loved to have his cock.
I started to fucking her, and she continued telling me she knew it was time to party when I found them. She "knew" that I would like watching her play, so that's when she went to get my boss. She confessed that they had fucked on the stairs "for a few minutes" before coming into the bedroom, so I knew then why his cock was hard when they came in there.
Alas, that was the only time I got to actually watch her play. I would've loved to see her take his big cock, or any of the others that she fucked while we were married.

Users who are viewing this thread