• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wives being bad in public!

Naughty wife

File0021.jpeg
IMG_2263.jpeg
64BA8976-5E8F-440A-868F-B13A2E2F21E6.jpeg

My gf (pink hair) driving me and my buddy's wife around in broad daylight with little to no window tint.

View attachment IMG_9926.mp4
That's a very good slut wife. She is the epitome of a good slut wife.
I hope you came in the sluts mouth and even better, if your buddy knows and lets his wife suck your cock too.
Your G.F. is a very understanding woman too lol..
Maybe, she should've pulled over and shared your cock with the slut.
Do you have any more of this amazing slut sucking your cock ?

That's a very good slut wife. She is the epitome of a good slut wife.
I hope you came in the sluts mouth and even better, if your buddy knows and lets his wife suck your cock too.
Your G.F. is a very understanding woman too lol..
Maybe, she should've pulled over and shared your cock with the slut.
Do you have any more of this amazing slut sucking your cock ?
Yep, open relationship. My buddy loves watching me rail his wife. My gf spanked his wife while his wife rode my cock in the back seat at one point. I have a lot more.

Yep, open relationship. My buddy loves watching me rail his wife. My gf spanked his wife while his wife rode my cock in the back seat at one point. I have a lot more.
That is amazing stuff. I'd love to have a G.F like that AND be able to fuck another man's wife and have her suck my cock too.
You are a lucky man !

This forum is about wives being bad in public, dancing in nightclubs, misbehaving at office parties, you get the idea. In case you don't, here are a few pix to get it started!

Pic-12.jpg public_date_cuckold_documented.jpg tumblr_m5tkquUbtq1r1szs0o1_500.jpg tumblr_m6c67iFAUs1r4vgxqo1_250.jpg tumblr_m8cmu9Otu61r1szs0o1_500.jpg
I think wives should show pussy to others.knowing she's wanted by men is hot.

Date night flashing. Oh not me and hubby date night but me and BBC date night! :p 🫦 🍆

2146858743_ins.jpg
Boy are you hot — love to be cucked by you so could watch hot fuck sessions and clean you both whenever you take breaks — but hope for multiple loads pounding most of the night — sleeping after morning wood session

Boy are you hot — love to be cucked by you so could watch hot fuck sessions and clean you both whenever you take breaks — but hope for multiple loads pounding most of the night — sleeping after morning wood session
Thanks hun. Sounds like an interesting offer and one i would most certainly enjoy xx :p 💦🫦

Users who are viewing this thread

Back