• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives Who Fall in Love with Bulls

• Thread starterteeneyweenie
  • Start date
LynneMWF said:
I have had several long term lovers (bulls) who I have fallen in love with.

Good for you, Ms. Lynne...

LynneMWF said:
When my current lover comes for me, he and I will embrace and kiss for minutes.

That's reasonable, of course...

LynneMWF said:
[My cuckold] says that's harder to watch than [my lover] fucking me and cumming in me.

Hm... well... different cuckolds are humiliated most of all by different aspects of their wives passionately kissing and fucking their lovers in front of them, I suppose, while they watch helplessly...

BTW, if that's you in the photo beneath your screen name, congratulations for scoring a black lover with such a large cock (and other attributes, no doubt)...

Last edited:
LynneMWF said:
I have had several long term lovers (bulls) who I have fallen in love with. When my current comes for me, he and I will embrace and kiss for minutes, hub says that's harder to watch than him fucking me and cumming in me.

Oh definitely! Kissing is very intimate although necessary for arousal I get that. Some fucking and cumming in my wife is pure pleasure for me and if he makes her cum well it feels like a religious experience. I believe there are two types of kisses one is almost a form of sucking, for arousal, and the other suggest feelings. I don't like it when a relationship develops. That's when we move on.

Users who are viewing this thread