• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives Who Fall in Love with Bulls

• Thread starterteeneyweenie
  • Start date

teeneyweenie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2013
Any cucks, or cuck wannabes out there, who have experienced the reality, or had the fantasy, of their wives falling in love with their bull, or at least becoming very emotionally involved with him? My wife's relationship is heading in that direction and I find myself encouraging them to spend more time together, to go on dates, me making romantic dinners for them, and wanting them to become more affectionate and intimate. I think it could be the ultimate fantasy for some cucks to be rejected by their wives in this way, due to their inability to satisfy them.

Cuck wannabe here.

I get where you are coming from, but for me its just too much of a risk. I would like to see my super social sexually conservative GF being another man's fuck piece, making me accept her "staying over" at a male friends place for the night, even watching me being humiliated in front of her is a turn on.
But to see her fall in love with her bull or stud doesn't turn my wheels.
Cause I even have fantasies of us "taking a break" and living in the same house, while she dates and fucks other men, but I always imagine her still being with me at the end. If she does fall for another man, the fantasy of losing her completely isn't a turn on. I think it would be heartbreaking/not fun.

I rather like being humiliated, made to accept and even living with her while she dates over men. But to lose her heart and pussy to another man, I assume would mean you would be out of the picture completely within a few months or if you're lucky a few years.

teeneyweenie said:
Any cucks, or cuck wannabes out there, who have experienced the reality, or had the fantasy, of their wives falling in love with their bull, or at least becoming very emotionally involved with him? My wife's relationship is heading in that direction and I find myself encouraging them to spend more time together, to go on dates, me making romantic dinners for them, and wanting them to become more affectionate and intimate. I think it could be the ultimate fantasy for some cucks to be rejected by their wives in this way, due to their inability to satisfy them.

Sometimes, the Bull seeks proof that the husband is a completely willing cuckold - and makes the cuck do some cock sucking and also bend over to be bitch-fucked in the ass several times a month. I wonder how often this happens for real?

I am very much in love with my husband, but I am also very much in love with two other men. Falling in love with another man, other than your husband is not replacing the husband, but, instead, adding to the relationship.

Yesterday, the man I consider to be my other husband came over. My husband was making himself breakfast. When my "ther husband" showed up, he and I deep kissed for several minutes. My husband was about to sit and eat his breakfast when I told my husband that me and my "other husband" were going to make love. He said okay.

My "other husband and I made love for close to an hour. During this time my husband ate, had to come into our bedroom, while me and my "other husband" were making love, find clothes and get dressed. My husband clearly heard me tell my "other husband" that I loved him, and that he made me feel like a woman. My husband kissed me while I was making love with my "other husband."

My husband left for work close to an hour before me and my "other husband" finished making love. My husband knows that I am very much in love with my "other husband." And it happens. How can a woman not develop deep feelings for a man who makes her feel like a woman and pleases her in ways that her husband can't?

The other man I have fallen in love with is my most recent boyfriend. He makes me feel like a school girl, and he is quite the lover as well. Having your wife lin love with another man doesn't mean she is going to leave you. It just means that she has love to share and has found a man she can love as well as you.

Reactions: Swifttfiws and toolman2c
Whilst it might go against the fantasies being generated here, surely the role of a bull in a cuckold relationship is actually to enhance the loving relationship of the couple whilst decreasing the penetrative sex of the cuckold. In doing so, the cuckold is trained to spend more time on foreplay, control his orgasm urges and consider more the emotional needs of his wife. The sex it mostly between the wife and the bull, who can do it far better. The emotions generated by the orgasms she now has must easily be an introduction to feeling of love the wife may start to feel for her bull but a true bull would see this and move to damp it down. The aim is for a true threesome relationship, maybe with a logical endpoint (like maybe when the cuckold has truly learned how his wife can be satisfied by him), not a usurping of the husbands role and a stealing of his wife by the bull.

I think it depends how long the Bull is going to stick around. If he is a Bull of "exceptional ability", he may be visiting many wives - and will be adding to his harem and discarding wives as well.

A cuckold may be denied sex with his wife permantly, or be allocated "vagina time" for that period of time when his wife has "lost her bull" and is looking for another one. A wife will be grieving the loss of her bull and may fuck her real husband to try and drown her sorrows, until another Mr Right walks in the door.

A Bull needs to feel that the wife he is fucking is emotionally addicted to him, or he might as well move onto another wife who is prepared to fuck with her emotions on her sleeve.

Thanks for all your comments. Especially to DeeDeenCo as I think that is closest to the relationship I am involved in. But also really liked the responses from SWTXSHARED and Saraha, apparently the marriage can survive the wife having an emotional attachment to the bull.

DeeDeenCO said:
I am very much in love with my husband, but I am also very much in love with two other men. Falling in love with another man, other than your husband is not replacing the husband, but, instead, adding to the relationship.

Yesterday, the man I consider to be my other husband came over. My husband was making himself breakfast. When my "ther husband" showed up, he and I deep kissed for several minutes. My husband was about to sit and eat his breakfast when I told my husband that me and my "other husband" were going to make love. He said okay.

My "other husband and I made love for close to an hour. During this time my husband ate, had to come into our bedroom, while me and my "other husband" were making love, find clothes and get dressed. My husband clearly heard me tell my "other husband" that I loved him, and that he made me feel like a woman. My husband kissed me while I was making love with my "other husband."

My husband left for work close to an hour before me and my "other husband" finished making love. My husband knows that I am very much in love with my "other husband." And it happens. How can a woman not develop deep feelings for a man who makes her feel like a woman and pleases her in ways that her husband can't?

The other man I have fallen in love with is my most recent boyfriend. He makes me feel like a school girl, and he is quite the lover as well. Having your wife lin love with another man doesn't mean she is going to leave you. It just means that she has love to share and has found a man she can love as well as you.

i'm so glad you said that. i have a horrible feeling i'm opening myself too far emotionally to my bull and have been worried about it making everything complicated and awkward. I still love my husband awesomely and can't imagine anyone ever replacing him. I just find myself feeling very good around my bull and really enjoy the after-sex cuddling and playing. there's lots of kissing and cuddling and staring into each others eyes, lol. Hubby has noticed it too and says he's ok with it but i should be careful not to get hurt.

it's weird to say, I love my husband even more for giving me time and space with my bull. they both occupy a separate place in my heart and the fact that neither competes against the other and comfortably share me makes it much easier for me to enjoy being loved by them both and loving them each back.

Reactions: toolman2c
cuck wanna b here, I blv that it is normal for a woman to love mroe than one man. A woman, sexually speaking, can entertain more than one man at a time ( 2 holes+ a mouth) however a man on the other hand can only entertain one woman only. Also women, generally speaking, are multi tasker ( more than men) therefore; I assume that yes a woman have the ability to love more than one man ( however, each in a different way ). please let me know what u think? thnx

Thankfully I have managed to avoid that trap.

I was married and we had two young children and if I had any free time I wanted to spend it with them. So when I started meeting up with black guys nearly nineteen years ago I always cut-the-chase and made it clear that I only wanted to meet up for sex and that I had no interest in "dating".

Of course that's meant that I've always been seen as an "easy-lay" and get referred to as a slut but to be frank good sex was the only thing missing from our marriage and my husband masturbation fantasy was for them to be having sex not dinner with me, so it has been good for both of us.

Looking back I have had a great time and I would recommend anyone starting out on this life style to play the field because to be honest it is so easy for a woman to find the next man which means there is no need to have someone getting in the way of your family life.

Last edited:
Reactions: NineToad and toolman2c
My wife had a lover for 5 years and was totally in love with him even though she denied it to me .He got bowel cancer and died shortly after and to this day I believe if this hadn't happened she would have left me for him

I watched my wife fall in love with the first man she had sex with and I believe she wouldn't have had sex without that special relationship. Oddly enough I wasn't jealous and really enjoyed watching them together or later waiting for her to come home and tell me about her evening. He was her BF and lover for several years until he was involved in an accident. After him she had several one nighters and a fuck buddy that I think she really liked. Our relationship ended with another guy she fell in love with but it was already in trouble with financial issues. I enjoyed all the sex very much even when it wasn't with me :) And for several years even though we would have sex her pussy belonged to the other man she was in love with.

Reactions: purplejoys
Yes. My wife loves her present Bull who is nearly half her age. to be honest, even my am emotionally getting arrached with this sweet well mannered BULL, In our relationship there is no humiliation involved it is pure sex and love respect for each other. I wish it lasts for ever. But alas he is young and he has to have his future with a good education and is going abroad for his studies and to his parents who are living there. Oue 2 year long affair is the happiest 2 years so far. We are planning and hoping that he will leave a real "a lively rememberence gift" behind, ;)before he leaves

Last edited:
Reactions: purplejoys
My wife "fell in love" with several of the men she was involved with. First was the black co-worker of mine that thought he was fucking my sister-he moved away after about 8 months, next was the very well hung widowed farmer from down the road that plowed our garden and then her for about a year until we moved away. Then next was my "freak of nature" boss-in his 60's (she was 22 when they started) with a fat 12" cock off and on for over 11 years, she had a very difficult time when he passed away. Then we had our first move-in 2nd husband - that was her boss where she worked for over 2+ years (with his fat,10" white cock) and enjoyed her like they were married until the company promoted him and transferred him to So. Cal. area. (she really struggled with his moving away), and the last that she really fell in love with was our 2nd - move-in husband, he was a tall, thin, black man with a very thick 11"+ cock and they could never get enough of each other. I know that he had her every day that she was "open for business" and many days and nights more than once for almost 3 years before he accepted a position in a mid-west state and moved. She really had a difficult time after he left. From then on she has had no long term men, just a lot of them, both black and white. So I know that at no time was my wife interested in leaving me for any of them, she always told me that she loved me even more , due to the fact that I let her enjoy herself.GTR

Last edited:
Thanks for your matter-of-fact, yet steamy, description of your wife's long-sustained practice of taking other men as lovers, some of whom became her live-in second husbands.

I notice you describe yourself as a Sissy in Training. If you would be willing to describe how becoming a sissy... or your decision to begin that process, as the case may be... has been related to your marital role as your wife's cuckold, that would almost certainly be of interest to the forum.

Custer; actually I didn't do that description, because if anyone checks my postings, my wife and I both enjoyed sharing her tight, little, white, married pussy with men that she found interesting or men that turned her on at the right moment. I can be classified as a cuckold or a sharer. I haven't ever considered being a "sissy" in training or full-fledged sissy as I have no interest in sexual activity with men. I don't know if I can change that title or if the moderator does.
Custer, also thanks for commenting about my wife. I was a very lucky man to find a woman that enjoyed her sexual side as much as I enjoyed my own. I have always thought that we were fortunate that the black co-worker of mine that was her first really "nailed her good" the very first time she tried out someone other than her husband. She also enjoyed knowing that I was watching her that first time. GTR

Last edited:
gatorrdw said:
Custer; actually I didn't write that ["Sissy in Training"] description.... I haven't ever considered [myself] a "sissy in training," nor a "full-fledged sissy," as I have no interest in sexual activity with men.

That's interesting...

gatorrdw said:
I don't know if I can change that, or if the moderator [has to do that].

You might try complaining to dig420, the forum owner. (I didn't write the supposed self-description under my screen-name, either.)

gatorrdw said:
Custer, also thanks for commenting about my wife.

Hey, you're welcome...

gatorrdw said:
I was a very lucky man to find a woman who enjoyed her sexual side as much as I enjoyed my own.

Really...

gatorrdw said:
I have always thought that we were fortunate that the black co-worker of mine who was her first [extra-marital lover] really "nailed her good," the very first time she tried out someone other than her husband [me].

Thereby making your wife's first experience with a lover (a black man, as it happened) a strongly positive experience that heavily turned her on, it sounds like...

gatorrdw said:
She also enjoyed knowing that I was watching her that first time. —GTR

Overall it sounds like a really hot experience...

Yes you can

I have had several long term lovers (bulls) who I have fallen in love with. When my current comes for me, he and I will embrace and kiss for minutes, hub says that's harder to watch than him fucking me and cumming in me.

Reactions: WhMom
LynneMWF said:
I have had several long term lovers (bulls) who I have fallen in love with. When my current comes for me, he and I will embrace and kiss for minutes, hub says that's harder to watch than him fucking me and cumming in me.

It would be for me too, so leave the kissing in private (away from my eyes) a hug and straight to sex if fine...