Wives with bf

• Thread starterj46n2
  • Start date
Damn, he's a lucky guy gettin' in with your wife..she's a fine piece of ass. The first wife I ever got in with had a pretty serious relationship with me. She called me her boyfriend all the time, and we would go out on dates and shit all the time. I even got to be pretty good buddies with her husband. We'd get together on sundays and watch football together until his wife and I got each other too worked and and would head back to their bed to fuck. I ended up actually falling in love with and tried to get her to leave her husband and be with me...I woulda married her. That broke the whole thing off..she said she loved her husband and wouldn't leave him..especially since he let her enjoy herself the way she did. It got all messy since true feelings were involved. I learned from that that I am cool with being called boyfriend and all, but once emotions get in the picture it's time to cool off or cut tail and run.

Reactions: cynful
Very hot j46n2!

Your posts have got my attention bigtime! :D Your wife is hot..is this her first time swinging as a hotwife? And the guy,whats he like? Black by any chance...? ;)

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 50.jpg
    Huge Black cock 50.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 72
No it is not her first time. She has had other "boy toys." He is white. She has been with black guys, though. Pretty sure I've posted some pics from one of those encounters awhile back.