Wives with bf

• Thread starterj46n2
  • Start date
J

j46n2

How many wives here have a steady boyfriend? Someone that takes them out on dates, shopping, etc.?

Reactions: toolman2c
Mine had a regular guy for the past year or so but it has recently ended.
They would go out regularly, mostly dinner out, drinks and that sort of stuff and then they'd end the evening at his place before she'd come home to me.
At times they'd see each other more often, but they didn't go shopping together or that sort of stuff.
It was hard at first to deal with and accept but over time it got easier.

Reactions: cynful
Mine has has a boyfriend all the time. She has had them like one year or so at a time, except for one which lasted for 8 years.
She is a respectable slut, so she would not be seen in public with him, plus he was married and black. They just had recreational sex. Nothing else.
Right now she is mine until she can find another boyfriend.

My wife, Brenda, only likes to have one boyfriend, one affair at a time, which usually lasts 4-6 months. When she has a boyfriend, she is sexually exclusive to him, and our marital sex life takes a "back seat."

Right now, Brenda is having a torrid affair with Ramiro, a hunky Hispanic guy, and it's going strong.

You can read about the unique relationship Brenda and I have at this thread.

Regular guy

My wife is happiest with one regular lover. Her last guy was great although they didn't go shopping together. I actually ended up going fishing with him after he had fucked her silly. We have moved from the area now though.

A great bull - hoping she finds another one like him.

My wife has been chatting with a guy for several months online. He works out of the country for about 3 1/2 months then is back in town for about a month at a time. He has asked her to be his girlfriend while he is here. She is open to the idea and, oddly enough, so am I.

He wants to take her lingerie shopping and out to dinner. I suggested to him that he buy her an anklet with his initials on it for her to where on the days she sees him. He loved the idea. I actually got the idea from the "Swinger Jewelry" thread.

We are not new to swinging and she has had "boy toys" in the past, but the thought of her having a steady lover turns me on. We have not actually met him in person, so we will see how this goes when he is back in town in November. I think they are both counting the days.

j46, tell us how it goes.

Will do! Oh and here's a teaser :)

Attachments

• boobies.jpg
    boobies.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 704
My wife recently admitted that one co worker has been paying alot of attention to her. WHen they go out for lunch and such, that guy would pay alot of attention to her, more than the normal (she tells me that a woman would sense that a guy is hitting on her).

I asked her how are they now. My wife first keeps quiet and then said that everything is fine, they are now best of friends.

j46n2 said:
My wife has been chatting with a guy for several months online. He works out of the country for about 3 1/2 months then is back in town for about a month at a time. He has asked her to be his girlfriend while he is here. She is open to the idea and, oddly enough, so am I.

He wants to take her lingerie shopping and out to dinner. I suggested to him that he buy her an anklet with his initials on it for her to where on the days she sees him. He loved the idea. I actually got the idea from the "Swinger Jewelry" thread.

We are not new to swinging and she has had "boy toys" in the past, but the thought of her having a steady lover turns me on. We have not actually met him in person, so we will see how this goes when he is back in town in November. I think they are both counting the days.

Hot! Yeah, keep us informed! BTW, your g/f is sexy! Her new b/f is one lucky guy.

My wife also has a lover, they've been dating for about a year and he regularly spends three or four nights a week at our house.

RolyRolo said:
Usually you have some hierarchy set up, do you not? No matter what grouping's relations are, there is some order, someone everyone looks up to, if not, need to establish one.

Not sure how this is related but yep, in our case my wife is undisputed queen, followed by her b/f and then me.

I prefer to have a steady boyfriend...I am a relationship kinda girl and I find it easier to let my hair down and get wild with someone I am seeing multiple times.

Finally time for an update.

We met her new friend for drinks a couple weeks ago. They have been steady chatting and texting since then. I have been slightly opposing them meeting up together alone, but yesterday she finally took the reigns (which is what I've been wanting) and met him at the mall.

They went to VS where he snuck into the dressing room with her while she tried out some sexy outfits. The pic is one she texted me. Sorry for the blurred face.

I told her she probably shouldn't go anywhere with him for safety reasons, but she disregarded that and brought him back to our house. He seems to be a pretty decent guy, though, so I didn't really think there would be any issues.

They made out in our bed and had oral sex. He came in her mouth.

Last night after getting a couple glasses of wine in her I had her tell me all about her fun yesterday while she sat on my face. Then she rode me until I came hard. It was so hot.

It won't be long until he slides his cock into my wife's pussy. Here's hoping they take a few pics for me :)

Attachments

• New Image3.jpg
    New Image3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 589
j46n2 said:

We met her new friend for drinks a couple weeks ago. They have been steady chatting and texting since then. I have been slightly opposing them meeting up together alone, but yesterday she finally took the reigns (which is what I've been wanting) and met him at the mall.

They went to VS where he snuck into the dressing room with her while she tried out some sexy outfits. The pic is one she texted me. Sorry for the blurred face.

I told her she probably shouldn't go anywhere with him for safety reasons, but she disregarded that and brought him back to our house. He seems to be a pretty decent guy, though, so I didn't really think there would be any issues.

Last night after getting a couple glasses of wine in her I had her tell me all about her fun yesterday while she sat on my face. Then she rode me until I came hard. It was so hot.

It won't be long until he slides his cock into my wife's pussy. Here's hoping they take a few pics for me :)

wow she has an amazing body!!!

Thinking maybe I should start a separate thread for updates?

My wife does not go shopping etc. The most is usually a resturant and bar and grill. She has She will sleep around with 2-3 at a time

j46n2 said:

Hot! That's awesome!

I wouldn't worry aout starting an extra thread but DO keep us informed!

hope this guy knows he's a lucky bastard! She's a hot woman and that is a very hot scenario, invited into a changing room to watch a guys wife try on something sexy. talk about foreplay.

2 New Years ago while at a club, a friend asked me to walk his hottie fiancée to the bathrooms. There was a line for the girls so I suggested she go into the mens room. She agreed as long as I went with her.

luxxluthor said:
2 New Years ago while at a club, a friend asked me to walk his hottie fiancée to the bathrooms. There was a line for the girls so I suggested she go into the mens room. She agreed as long as I went with her.

Dude, that's hot! Anything happen?

He is leaving again in about a week, so I'm sure they will try to get together again before that.