• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wnna access ur fb or wife's fb thru teamviewer

• Thread starteranydeskmaster
  • Start date

anydeskmaster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2018
wnna use ur fb account thru teamviewer

Reactions: Puscifer2013 and lopecorine
Ok. I'll do. Just Wantcto look right?

gv me ur id n password

let me c

gv me tv id n pass

my owner just saw this......he thinks this would also be a good way to punish me.......how do we do this?

Reactions: Gagwifey
gv me ur teamviewer id n password.. open ur fb account..

what will you do with what you see? will you limit your exploration to my facebook account?

i will access ur fb n share things.. explore more.. n change settings

ashwiniwife said:
wow..love that
Can I see ur wife s fb? Message me if interested

Reactions: ashwiniwife
what kind of settings will you change? my husband and (grown) kids have access and password to my facebook - and they have no clue about this side of me - and it needs to stay that way.....

Reactions: Ravi
classyarizonawife said:
what kind of settings will you change? my husband and (grown) kids have access and password to my facebook - and they have no clue about this side of me - and it needs to stay that way.....
No change in settings! Just stalking you on your FB!

Reactions: SunilBabita
I would love to see some postings showing what is being done

Pm me your fb too.....i could take some photos for tribute or cocking

i have no choice now.....my owner has instructed me to do this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sakisrr
gv me ur id n password

i have sent it privately to anydeskmaster......he may choose to post the teamviewer password here if he chooses....

be careful of having anydeskmaster look at your facebook via tv....he messaged one of my friends "i'm horny".......this could cause big trouble with my husband....if you want to to do that to you, then go ahead and let him in....otherwise, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: ashwiniwife
any daring cuckold or wife here

Reactions: zeiger

Users who are viewing this thread