• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Woman fucked by father

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Several years ago, I had a relationship with a lady who told that her father had fucked her over a period of several years when she was a teen-ager. Not only had he fucked her, he had turned her over to some of his friends to also fuck her. Needless to say, this Lady's head was rather messed-up!

I soon learned that in my relationship with her, she expected me to do with her what her father had, and share her body with other men. I did share her for a while, but it was usually with men that she already knew, but what she wanted most was for me to bring a "new" man to the house and give him permission to fuck her, then stay and watch as he used her naked body for his enjoyment.

I failed her because I could not provide the numbers of other men that she wanted, so our relationship failed also and she moved-on to find other men who could give her what I could not.

And I am sure that her "problem" could be directly traced to the fact that her father had used her as "pussy" to fuck whenever he wanted to, or to share with his friends. Anyone agree, or disagree?

Reactions: CuckDad
I was going to change the direction of this thread.
Of course, anything under-age is a horror to even think about.
And, obviously, anything ****** on anyone is an equal horror.
But, in the right circumstances, I think father-daughter sex could be okay.
It would be clearly unacceptable under any circumstances if it were coerced, or if say, her mother/his wife were still alive. But perhaps as a gesture of solace or comfort if mother/wife had passed away. Once the daughter is old enough and has had sexual experience elsewhere - if it is something mutual, I don't know that I see a harm in it as a one-time type of thing. Clearly - an ongoing sexual relationship in any way would be bizarre - but a one-time thing - I could see it as being okay.
Then again, my sense of okay/normalcy may have been shifted over a few notches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CuckDad
Wow, I am rather surprised that we have not had a big red alert from sissycuck on this post! I cannot condone father/daughter sex in any way. In military and law enforcement there is a term called "under color of authority." Simply put, a father always has emotional authority that can be used to force unwanted behavior even in older teenage girls. There are no conditions where a father should abuse this position of authority and trust.

One area that I am in agreement with Joe on is not making victims of molestation feel like victims. It takes away any power to heal and does seem to led to problems all through their lives. When I worked with teenage girls with criminal histories most of them did have sexual or physical abuse in their background. There is also a strong percentage of child molesters who have molestation histories. Shame is an extremely powerful emotion.

I know that I would not have wanted my father, mother, or other family members showing an interest in me sexually. Now, as an adult, I would never do that either, even if I felt it inside.

There are enough people in the world that I can always find someone (of an acceptable age) who WANTS to have sex with me. There is no need to abuse authority, trust or youth.

Mincercuck, my apologies, it was late at night and I didn't do my research. However, I was not making light of your previous comments. I believe that Joe Regions should be banned from posting comments relating to underage children. He obviously bears his own mental scars and belongs in treatment (or jail if we are to believe some of his stories). From what I read, I doubt he will be banned, censored, or arrested as this site gets little oversight.

Joe, I am not out to challenge you, but it would be nice if you could keep your comments to the cuckolding (of adults) on this forum. I find some of your posts amusing and quite amazing. I am certainly glad we are on opposite sides of the continent because you are one scary dude.

It is important to obey the laws of the society you live in, and if you don't like the laws then look for another society that is in alignment with your beliefs and values. America has a million people in jail who can't comply with the law because of various reasons known only to themselves - it is a pity that another empty country is not available where they can go and make a fresh start and never return (banished forever). So instead of locking them IN prison at enormous cost, just lock them OUT of society, no cars, no television, no mod cons, no guns, no soft beds, no processed foods, no factories, etc - they can start from scratch and work hard to get the things they need just like the pioneers. They would probably turn into very good citizens, appreciating what each other do in the quest to build a fine new nation.

Reactions: GeorgeMann
sptbj2 said:
I know that I would not have wanted my father, mother, or other family members showing an interest in me sexually. Now, as an adult, I would never do that either, even if I felt it inside.

There are enough people in the world that I can always find someone (of an acceptable age) who WANTS to have sex with me. There is no need to abuse authority, trust or youth.

DITO ,plus what happened to respect,and love?
We live for many years,which give us the chance to reflect on a moment of self indulgence and regret.

Saraha said:
It is important to obey the laws of the society you live in, and if you don't like the laws then look for another society that is in alignment with your beliefs and values. America has a million people in jail who can't comply with the law because of various reasons known only to themselves - it is a pity that another empty country is not available where they can go and make a fresh start and never return (banished forever). So instead of locking them IN prison at enormous cost, just lock them OUT of society, no cars, no television, no mod cons, no guns, no soft beds, no processed foods, no factories, etc - they can start from scratch and work hard to get the things they need just like the pioneers. They would probably turn into very good citizens, appreciating what each other do in the quest to build a fine new nation.

SARAH
I agree with you to a point,but if sick people don't get treatment they will still be sick wherever they go,as they say "same shit different country"
What i object to here,is the inference that we are ALL sick here at cucks.co
and making that connection to paediophillia,implying that "normality" in the accepted sense,should be applied to paedos as well as us.
I also object to us being lumped in with them,because WE then become guilty by association in the minds of the so called moral majority or even the authorities.

Saraha,

I am sorry but I cannot agree with your suggestion. All civilized countries have laws (way too many in my opinion) and all those laws have procribed punishments. Once someone has "done their time" we should make every effort to include them back into society and encourage them to succeed.

There are evil people out in the world who do need to be locked up, but we can never protect ourselves by bannishing all the criminals because new ones start committing crimes every day. I know in California we have Megan's Law and Jessica's Law on the books. They have been horrible failures at stopping child molesters and other sexual crimes. Most of the terrible crimes are not committed by strange dirty old men in trench coats, but by family members, close family friends, coaches, music teachers, very attactive young married female teachers, priests and other people we trust. You just can't lock people up because they might commit a crime and past criminal behavior is not a good indicator.

I know these things because I have worked in the criminal justice field for almost 30 years. I also know these things because I have a child that committed one crime and has suffered for almost ten years because of our states sheep-like ignorance. Our state's solution is like yours, just put them on the street with no support and let them eat garbage.

I say, NOT MY CHILD, and not yours either!

Sorry for the rant, but we need more compassion, not more hate.

I have banned Joe Regions based on the posts that I've read. I didn't realize
that he frequently discussed those issues. If you find any other posts that
you feel are offensive...please let us know in the ideas/suggestions forum so
that I can be pointed to the posts, should I miss them. Thanks!

In cave man days, puberty was at 18 because of the types of food eaten, and babies were breast fed for four years. No one needed birth control because babies were needed to grow the population as life expectancy was low. By year 1700, puberty had dropped to 17. By year 1900, puberty had dropped to 14. From 1950 to the present, it has been 12.5 - 12.8 for girls because of the increase in processed foods becoming available.

Age of consent has had to be reduced over the years to protect young people from amorous adults, but in Victorian times, "kids were to be seen but not heard" and there was plenty of abuse of female servants who could not get another job easily without an excellent reference from an employer.

Even the Pope threatened to place large rocks on the chests of scientists and crush the life out of them if they did not renounce their belief that the moon and sun were in orbit with one another. Yet the Pope was mean to have a phone line to God and so always knew what was the truth of the day. We now have enough education to realise that the Pope-of-the-day was pretending to be the word of God so the Roman Catholic Church could become the World Order. The Pope now employs an astronomer who does believe that the moon and sun and earth are in orbit, so there is no longer any chest-crushing rocks being thrown around.

What is true is only opinion of the day, and laws depend on what pressure groups are pushing their own platform. Which ever way you slice it, there needs to be a ring of decency attached to all laws, and a need for those who can't obey those laws to move away to where there are laws that match their values and believes. Where there is a mis-match of believes and values, there will be stress and crime and other acts of dishonesty.

The great thing about Bill Gates is that he uses his great wealth to help a lot of people. The Queen has never shared her wealth, but some of her subjects die in their homes because they can't afford the electricity to keep themselves warm on the coldest days of winter. Some try to stay in bed all day, because they can't heat the house.

Laws in general reflect the levels of education in society - and don't necessarily represent the truth. Pressure groups decide what the laws will be. 4% of the world's population control 96% of the world's wealth - could not they afford to spend a bit of it on feeding hungry children? How can we execute a man for a heinous crime in one state and not in another?

If people who can't obey the laws of our country could have their own country, most of the mental illness would disappear because they are no longer locked into the scenario of inadequate housing and equalities perceived in their mind.

Holiday resorts always make us feel that we would like to get away from society and "live in this holiday place forever". Look how many prescription pills we are all popping each week to help us handle stress?

Humans can now get more than 1,000 diseases and health conditions -why? Because humans are suffering from increasing levels of stress, which is causing many to act in angry ways. One-third will die of heart disease, surely a reflection of stress?

Since 1960, the average adult has gained between 17-25 lbs of weight, because someone decided that fat was bad for us. It is trans fat that is the culprit, and when you cut down on fat intake, you also cut down on the good fats. If you eat lots of good fat, it does not matter too much if you get quite a bit of bad fat. Our brains are 90% fat, so how can fat be bad? Fat keeps our bodies warm, fat allows us to absorb minerals and vitamins, fat is slow-release energy.

Trans fats (processed) and lack of exercise and excess stress is what makes us succumb to disease.

Crime falls when the environment we live in is improved, mental illnesses increase when perceived stress increases.

Success for cavemen was waking up alive, knowing that they had managed to run away from the dinosaur that was trying to eat them. If the cave had two entrances, it was air-conditioned and the wind would keep it swept clean. All the men worked together to catch the food, and all the other time was leisure/social activiites. If two people fell in love at puberty, they could get married the same day - did not have to save up for ten years to afford a big mortgage, insurances, mod cons, computers, playstations, flash cars, petrol, repair bills, furniture, club subscriptions, law enforcement, etc. You obeyed basic survival laws of the clan or you got expelled and had to find somewhere else to live.

Of the million odd people in jail, we must remember that they were once babies with hopes and dreams, so what went wrong? If you could work that out, crime would cease. Meanwhile, banishment is still the best option.

A lot of mental illness is caused by the stresses placed on people living in difficult circumstances. If a so-called "normal" person was to be locked in a mental instituion for a year, he/she would have a mental breakdown because of the stress of being in a place they did not want to be.

A friend of mine went to work as a psychologist at a special hospital in England, and he found that many of the mental patients were not scheduled for release even though they were well again, because the hospital needed their funding package. This kind of abuse goes on all over the world, and my friend said he could not continue to work there if these patients were not released back to their families.

Saraha said:
In cave man days, puberty was at 18 because of the types of food eaten, and babies were breast fed for four years. No one needed birth control because babies were needed to grow the population as life expectancy was low. By year 1700, puberty had dropped to 17. By year 1900, puberty had dropped to 14. From 1950 to the present, it has been 12.5 - 12.8 for girls because of the increase in processed foods becoming available.

Age of consent has had to be reduced over the years to protect young people from amorous adults, but in Victorian times, "kids were to be seen but not heard" and there was plenty of abuse of female servants who could not get another job easily without an excellent reference from an employer.

Even the Pope threatened to place large rocks on the chests of scientists and crush the life out of them if they did not renounce their belief that the moon and sun were in orbit with one another. Yet the Pope was mean to have a phone line to God and so always knew what was the truth of the day. We now have enough education to realise that the Pope-of-the-day was pretending to be the word of God so the Roman Catholic Church could become the World Order. The Pope now employs an astronomer who does believe that the moon and sun and earth are in orbit, so there is no longer any chest-crushing rocks being thrown around.

What is true is only opinion of the day, and laws depend on what pressure groups are pushing their own platform. Which ever way you slice it, there needs to be a ring of decency attached to all laws, and a need for those who can't obey those laws to move away to where there are laws that match their values and believes. Where there is a mis-match of believes and values, there will be stress and crime and other acts of dishonesty.

The great thing about Bill Gates is that he uses his great wealth to help a lot of people. The Queen has never shared her wealth, but some of her subjects die in their homes because they can't afford the electricity to keep themselves warm on the coldest days of winter. Some try to stay in bed all day, because they can't heat the house.

Laws in general reflect the levels of education in society - and don't necessarily represent the truth. Pressure groups decide what the laws will be. 4% of the world's population control 96% of the world's wealth - could not they afford to spend a bit of it on feeding hungry children? How can we execute a man for a heinous crime in one state and not in another?

If people who can't obey the laws of our country could have their own country, most of the mental illness would disappear because they are no longer locked into the scenario of inadequate housing and equalities perceived in their mind.

Holiday resorts always make us feel that we would like to get away from society and "live in this holiday place forever". Look how many prescription pills we are all popping each week to help us handle stress?

Humans can now get more than 1,000 diseases and health conditions -why? Because humans are suffering from increasing levels of stress, which is causing many to act in angry ways. One-third will die of heart disease, surely a reflection of stress?

Since 1960, the average adult has gained between 17-25 lbs of weight, because someone decided that fat was bad for us. It is trans fat that is the culprit, and when you cut down on fat intake, you also cut down on the good fats. If you eat lots of good fat, it does not matter too much if you get quite a bit of bad fat. Our brains are 90% fat, so how can fat be bad? Fat keeps our bodies warm, fat allows us to absorb minerals and vitamins, fat is slow-release energy.

Trans fats (processed) and lack of exercise and excess stress is what makes us succumb to disease.

Crime falls when the environment we live in is improved, mental illnesses increase when perceived stress increases.

Success for cavemen was waking up alive, knowing that they had managed to run away from the dinosaur that was trying to eat them. If the cave had two entrances, it was air-conditioned and the wind would keep it swept clean. All the men worked together to catch the food, and all the other time was leisure/social activiites. If two people fell in love at puberty, they could get married the same day - did not have to save up for ten years to afford a big mortgage, insurances, mod cons, computers, playstations, flash cars, petrol, repair bills, furniture, club subscriptions, law enforcement, etc. You obeyed basic survival laws of the clan or you got expelled and had to find somewhere else to live.

Of the million odd people in jail, we must remember that they were once babies with hopes and dreams, so what went wrong? If you could work that out, crime would cease. Meanwhile, banishment is still the best option.

A lot of mental illness is caused by the stresses placed on people living in difficult circumstances. If a so-called "normal" person was to be locked in a mental instituion for a year, he/she would have a mental breakdown because of the stress of being in a place they did not want to be.

A friend of mine went to work as a psychologist at a special hospital in England, and he found that many of the mental patients were not scheduled for release even though they were well again, because the hospital needed their funding package. This kind of abuse goes on all over the world, and my friend said he could not continue to work there if these patients were not released back to their families.

One or two inaccurate points but otherwise quite a good peice.
Firstly Bill Gates helps people only in as much as the tax loopholes allow.
Secondly the Queen is only a figure head,unelected and with very little or no power and most of her money comes from the taxpayer.
All of her personel money was as a result of the feudel system,which stole or procurred most of the countries wealth.
The UK is now one of the worlds oldest democracies,with many people myself included,resenting the queen,who after al represents inhearited power and wealth,and there is a growing call for a republic.
I wouldn't take the pope too seriously,after all they were nazi sympathisers during the second world war,albeit that they have recently done a good pr job,by apologising.
Your banishment theory is just plain daft,which society would you foist the paedos onto? unless you are thinking of putting them into the desert.
How can you say that they must find a society whose laws they agree with,this does not exsist on planet earth,most societies are repulsed by paedos and most societies would not want to be dumped with habitual criminals or mentaly ill people,this smacks of sweeping the problem under the carpet.
Yes there are people who's life took a wrong turn,but there are MANY more who see crime as an easy living,and are habitual criminals.
These are people who will flaunt the law in ANY place for their own ends,after all we live in a capitalist world which is only NOW being seen for what it is.
The criminals in the financial institutians have now caused the collapse of that sacred capitalism and we the ordinary people who have to pick up the pieces.
Did those financier's lives take a wrong turn? No,just like the common criminal they thought they could get away with it,my point being don't shed any tears for them,they would do ANYTHING illeagel cos they think they might get away with it.

A big thank you

HotMrsJane said:

A big thank you for that

You are both wrong. Puberty was around 12 and child bearing began at the same time. Reason is, child mortality was so high, that women had to bread a large number of kids, by our standards, just to maintain the population. Environmental factors that stress people can cause even earlier puberty, as the body responds by saying 'Okay, gotta breed now, because my future aint looking that bright'. Evolution also favored early motherhood, as that meant more children could be born in a life span, which wasn't that long to start with.
A paradigm shift in the late 19'th century pushed the time at which one becomes an adult back and today, we wish to give everyone the chance to remain a child as long as possible. So even though physically, child bearing is possible, it would impact the psychological health of the child in terms of what we consider normal. The child would also have a diminished chance at an education. So on and so forth.
I agree, we shouldn't touch children, but lets stay honest about the reasons as to why, otherwise others will argue they should.

mincercuck said:
Your banishment theory is just plain daft,which society would you foist the paedos onto? unless you are thinking of putting them into the desert.
How can you say that they must find a society whose laws they agree with,this does not exsist on planet earth,most societies are repulsed by paedos and most societies would not want to be dumped with habitual criminals or mentaly ill people,this smacks of sweeping the problem under the carpet.

The middle east.

AngleBaby said:
You are both wrong. Puberty was around 12 and child bearing began at the same time. Reason is, child mortality was so high, that women had to bread a large number of kids, by our standards, just to maintain the population. Environmental factors that stress people can cause even earlier puberty, as the body responds by saying 'Okay, gotta breed now, because my future aint looking that bright'. Evolution also favored early motherhood, as that meant more children could be born in a life span, which wasn't that long to start with.
A paradigm shift in the late 19'th century pushed the time at which one becomes an adult back and today, we wish to give everyone the chance to remain a child as long as possible. So even though physically, child bearing is possible, it would impact the psychological health of the child in terms of what we consider normal. The child would also have a diminished chance at an education. So on and so forth.
I agree, we shouldn't touch children, but lets stay honest about the reasons as to why, otherwise others will argue they should.

Not exactly understanding your point------------- and the middle east (Angelbaby) is a lovely place with warm friendly people,why dump your problems on them?
After all when people quote christianity at me,i remind them that there have been civilisations in the middle east for over 6,000years,but christianity thinks time started 2009 years ago
My only point was to rid this site of paedos,not to discuss the wrongs or rights of it.
Religion and all sorts of theories seem to have taken us off the point,which was paedos or our support of anything they have to say is plain WRONG.
The administrator obviously agrees with that,so Regions has been banned and they have asked us to report any other dubious posts,after all it is ILLEAGLE
Let's just kill this thread and get back to having fun
Love and peace

Last edited by a moderator:
If paedos start breeding in the desert they still can't get back into established societies, and there would be very low repeat offending, because they would not be given chance after chance after chance like happens now. Eventually the desert civilisation would be ****** to introduce their own rules and regulations about sexual behaviour.

The Police catch thousands of crims, but the Justice system lets them off with a wet bus ticket slap over the wrists far too often. Banishment is instant and permanent, and in many cases would happen on the first "strike".

MacNfries said:
So, mincer ... seeing that you've appointed yourself Sheriff of Knottingham, here, should we all just report our findings directly to you or what? Are we now on a witch hunt? Who can we burn next? LOL! :rolleyes:[/QUO

I don't think the subject of paedophilia is a matter for jokes and YES i will carry on hounding ANY paedos on here if you don't like it you can fuck off
Obviously the admin agree with me and of course as previously stated it is against the rules here and against the law. end of! HOOO BLOODY RAY!!!

Saraha said:
If paedos start breeding in the desert they still can't get back into established societies, and there would be very low repeat offending, because they would not be given chance after chance after chance like happens now. Eventually the desert civilisation would be ****** to introduce their own rules and regulations about sexual behaviour.

The Police catch thousands of crims, but the Justice system lets them off with a wet bus ticket slap over the wrists far too often. Banishment is instant and permanent, and in many cases would happen on the first "strike".

oh dear! you still don't understand that ONE child harmed wether it be in the fucking desert or in your backyard,IS ONE TOO MANY anyway how do you know that your imaginary utopia would have strict rules,it might be like the wild west for all you know.
My point,was not to discuss the rights or wrongs of paedos,criminals,illeagel parking,laws,communities in the desert(how did we get there) BUT TO RID THIS SITE OF PAEDOS

HotMrsJane said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread