• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

would like advice on how to get wife seduced

J

jonphil

i need advice i want to intoduce my mature attractive wife sherry into taking a big thick cock how can i make this happen i live in central pa contact me with any help jon

Why do you wish to share your wife with other men?

If she agreed to fuck other men, would you suddenly get jealous of the amount of time she spent with them if she became addicted to their cocks?

Coz when you ask your wife to open her love tunnel to strangers, it is like opening up a pandora's box, and she can't be blamed if her body goes into a meltdown and she can't stop herself wanting lots and lots of cocks.

If you became jealous and she agreed to stop sharing her body with other men, you would have to go through another marriage ceremony so she can promise to "become exclusive to you again".

If you are definitely sure that your wife deserves more cock than you can give her, then have the "big talk with her", so she gets to understand exactly what you are offering her. You might have to write your fantasy down in detail, then date and sign it with witnesses, so there can be know regrets later, or misunderstandings of what she has permission to do.

i started talking during sex , saying things like i would love to see her take 2 cocks at once and how hot it would be doing a 3some and she got into it so one night i called home and told her i had a guy that wants to meet her and when we got to the house she was very ready in bed in a sexy see thru teddy and i introduced them and said i had to go see the neoghbor..his cock was in her mouth before i got to the bedroom window...she has been fucking other guys now for 25years plus..

larrycuck, you are obviously good at communicating, because your wife understood immediately how IMPORTANT it was that she had to MAKE you into a cuckold. You convinced her, so she granted you your wish. Well done, and it didn't break up your marriage.

INSTANT MANIFESTATION - she was ready in bed in a sexy see thru teddy when you got home - this is excellent, and she didn't know who you were bringing home, either.

want wife to take more cock

i have done same while in bed saying two cocks would be great i also lay a dildo on bed by her head as i fuck her to see what she will do and as she gets hot she will grab it and suck it as for me being jealous never happen i think she should have the experience of other men which she has not i have had other women now she needs to take more cock jon

Well just recently me and my girl have gotten into this cuckolding scene and it worked best for me just to bring up my fantasy of seeing her with different much bigger cocks. As time progressed I got her to confess to different slutty instances such as how many times she has cheated on me without telling, how the sex was, and every time how much bigger they all were than myself. She has also sent nude pics of herself in return for pics of all of my friends cocks without anyone telling me until just recently. Needless to say I was sincerely turned on by all of this. I suggest a semi non-threatening 3some with another guy. Someone you trust that wouldn't mind it being a one time thing if you guys decide its not for you. Definitely determine what you want out of the cuckold relationship before engaging in any activity.

Stop fucking her, in about 4 months, she will find it on her own and realize you are the person she married, misson accomplished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back