• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would like to see her try bbc

mature women are nice. if you happen to visit New Orleans, holla at me, I'd hook her up.

OK, per your request..a couple more pussy pics,she'd look great with her pussy stretched by bbc.

Oh yeah, nothing like a hot mature pussy to eat out and then fuck the hell out of it till she screams with delight.Love to fulfill a mature womans desires its the best.Fine look'n pussy there!

Last night as she was sucking my cock I kept slapping her ass and telling her how much she'd love sucking a bbc.She got really hot and started licking my crotch and balls and was going down hard on my as I kept telling her over and over. I fucked her good after that, it seemed my talking got her really aroused.

Hiya
I'm Vicky and I'm new here. I have 19 years old so I have not tried bbc yet but I would like to. I have questions abt it.

Hey Victoria A if you got questions send me a private message girl.I love to help out a 19 y.o. beginner.Now Sandy here uh, well mature woman babe.Let me show you how a real mans cock feels both in your mouth and up your pussy and ass baby.That pussy needs some stretching!

Not too many comments from you black bulls,isnt she worthy? Who'd like to spread those nice long legs of hers and give her a good fucking? Let her hear your comments maybe she would be encouraged to go for it.

Hell Yes

Not too many comments from you black bulls,isnt she worthy? Who'd like to spread those nice long legs of hers and give her a good fucking? Let her hear your comments maybe she would be encouraged to go for it.

I would love to fuck your wife. Slam my cock all up in that tight white pussy.
SHes hot and deserves BBC!!!!

My pic is on my profile if you like to see it or show it to her.

:bj:

I'd like to see her titties fucked by a bbc before burying it deep in her pussy.She needs that pussy stretched good.What you you guys like to do with her?

Yeah I'd tittie fuck her and then stretch that pussy of hers and when Im done Id cum all over her titties and her mouth.A mature white bitch like her needs to learn to become a slut for bbc.

Oh yeah, I'd like to take her to a bar where black men frequent and show her off. She needs to get a good gang bang'n from them cause there sure would be many to oblige her.After a session like that, she'd be a slut for bbc for life.Lol

Wow, that would be awesome, gang banged, what a way to brake her into bbc. Here's another pic, any requests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back