Would love a steady tribber for Haley ;)

gh0stpirate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2016
Lots of content here, you can keep it simple, a normal pic with cum, or get creative! use her videos! Say her name! (Haley), print her pics out! put them up on your walls, or backgrounds etc, whatever you want, full big screen immersion.

If you see this thread and see someone has done one, don't be afraid to add to them! i'd love to collect a bunch of the videos and make a montage.

ill attach videos, and a link to a bunch of her pics.

Thank you in advance!

pictures link: Haley F - Album on Imgur Haley f webslut (3).jpg Haley f webslut (2).jpg Haley f webslut (7).jpg Haley f webslut (16).jpg Haley f webslut (56).jpg Haley f webslut (42).jpg Haley f webslut (51).jpg Haley f webslut (53).jpg

Attachments

• Haley F Sucking Cock With Facial1.mp4
    12.1 MB
  • Haley f dildo in bathroom.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • Haley f uses dildo in a skirt.mp4
    9.9 MB
  • Haley f sucking dick.mp4
    10.3 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Hutcheson, SubBiBeta, VeteranBull and 18 others
bumping :)

• Love
Reactions: Cumtributeruk and Jong
Jesus she is nasty! I love the video of her getting cum on her face

UnFuckingBelievable. So hot.

Bluecollarguy said:
Jesus she is nasty! I love the video of her getting cum on her face
Wrff said:
UnFuckingBelievable. So hot.
Either of you feel like contributing to her content? :)

Do y’all wanna swap pics and info? :) she’s sexy af

LoneAlphaWolf said:
Do y’all wanna swap pics and info? :) she’s sexy af
just looking for tribs and ******** :) feel free to PM any if youre not comfortable posting in the open :)

It will not allow me to pm you? I am very interested :(

love her perfect tits and cute tummy, very hot the way she shows herself off for us to have a nice edging stroke and make a cock tribute on her... ;-)

gh0stpiratea-04-22-1a1.JPG
gh0stpiratea-04-22-1b.gif
gh0stpiratea-04-22-1a3.JPG
gh0stpiratea-04-22-1b2.gif
;-0

Reactions: mikester, Dukes and Milkymilf
I wanted to circle back around and show some more appreciation for this beauty, lovely tits and her big inviting smile... ;-)

gh0stpiratea-04-22-2a1.JPG
gh0stpiratea-04-22-2b.gif
gh0stpiratea-04-22-2a3.JPG
;-)

Reactions: Jambon, mikester, Dukes and 1 other person
gh0stpirate said:
Lots of content here, you can keep it simple, a normal pic with cum, or get creative! use her videos! Say her name! (Haley), print her pics out! put them up on your walls, or backgrounds etc, whatever you want, full big screen immersion.

If you see this thread and see someone has done one, don't be afraid to add to them! i'd love to collect a bunch of the videos and make a montage.

Thank you in advance!

pictures link: Haley F - Album on Imgur Haley f webslut (3).jpg Haley f webslut (2).jpg Haley f webslut (7).jpg Haley f webslut (16).jpg Haley f webslut (56).jpg Haley f webslut (42).jpg Haley f webslut (51).jpg Haley f webslut (53).jpg

616e4c50-e074-43a8-a13b-4eb1ec28ef39.gif

Reactions: mikester, Dukes and gh0stpirate
Such amazing tribs so far!!! i loves seeing someone else's cum all over her! these are amazing! keep them cumming, they are all very appreciated!
feel free to print her pics, or repost them anywhere you'd like etc.

Reactions: Dukes
Fucking hot man! Always love a hot slut wife that’s equally horny like us guys! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: gh0stpirate
gh0stpirate said:

Thank you in advance!

WOW. I've definitely got to make my rounds and add to the Haley Tribute Fan Club. WOW

Reactions: gh0stpirate
LookingToCum said:
WOW. I've definitely got to make my rounds and add to the Haley Tribute Fan Club. WOW
Please do!!!

gh0stpirate said:

Thank you in advance!

What do you think?

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, mikester, gh0stpirate and 2 others
Reactions: Shyslutwife
gh0stpirate said:

Thank you in advance!

fd700865-f62e-41d7-894a-c19c17eee55c.gif

• Love
Reactions: gh0stpirate and mikester