Would there be any interest in a live Skype feed.

• Thread starterallenkate
  • Start date

allenkate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2023
For Kate's next meeting with some guys we are thinking about doing a live Skype. So I can view everything live. Would there be interest in guys joining to watch?

• Love
Reactions: Hungforplay, deepnthickforher, Senegos and 2 others
I am interested I actually had this in mind

Yes woukd be great

Ok. Kate is all up for it. We'll talk to the guys and see if we can get stuff setup. She's got another hot date set for tomorrow night at their house.

Reactions: Socalcuc, badman and Khel
allenkate said:
Ok. Kate is all up for it. We'll talk to the guys and see if we can get stuff setup. She's got another hot date set for tomorrow night at their house.
I would love to see. M2bseen on skype

allenkate said:
For Kate's next meeting with some guys we are thinking about doing a live Skype. So I can view everything live. Would there be interest in guys joining to watch?
If you are ever doing this again, I would love to watch and stroke my huge cock live while watching her

allenkate said:
Count me in. live:.cid.d71dba54dde127d7

Add me in skype : MasterDz

live:.cid.3d908ae6b87fc031

live:.cid.13f9526a0ca11dcc

i would be interested in this .
live:.cid.39715cf6afc05f22

allenkate said:
very interested, my id is xlovere68

Last edited:
Did this ever happen?

allenkate said:
Can you give your Skype add me

Yes send Skype address

live:.cid.6774c1829615d9de

I also like to join

Would love to join