• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you be turned into a sissy?

would you let your wife sissify you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all adds to the excitement!, if it’s to be a sissy then so be it, as long as we’re happy and everybody has fun

If you’re a married man, or boy, and your wife fucks other men, ypthen you are likely submissive. So yes, if they want us to be sissy, theming we will

I would certainly consider it if my wife would agree to fuck other guys. Only I still want my turn even though she might find a bigger cock. Mine is very average (maybe below) and can't last very long. Medication helps but after I cum I'm soft in minutes. It's my feeling that she has more in the tank. She enjoys sex and seems to be ok with my cock but has nothing to compare it to.

I never thought I would but after I tried it I found it erotic to let go of the macho stuff and become a sissy

I wouldn't adopt a sissy lifestyle, but I've let or asked my GF to fem me out for a night.
So far, it's just been me wearing her lingerie, but we do have plans for full make-up, likely painted up like a *****. 🤣

We've also enjoyed the fantasy of her femming me like that, then turning me over to her lover or another man, like a prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back