• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you guys Fuck my wife?

• Thread starterchris1970
  • Start date
She needs to be a blackmans *****, email me at djwbigger at yahoo.
Lets set it up to get her blked

Post Her In The Fake Section

Post Her In The Fake Section

Luv the new pics! she has a very natural attractiveness to her!

Hell yes I would. Get up in that DEEP

yeah she looks really good for a good fuck..
where you guys located contact me at parot24@yahoo.com
maybe i can come over and help you guys out..

Holy Shit. She is the hottest thing i have ever seen on here. That includes the fakes and the pros and the outtakes from mags and movies. I do not think this is just MY opinion either.

I would love to fuck her and I usually prefer Men

luv, Ms G

charlieparker

Yeah I'd Fuck The Slut - After I Fucked Her Mouth For A While With My Thick 9 1/2" Nigger Cock Then I'd Pound And Finally Shoot A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum Deep In Her Hot Cunt For You To Lick Out

is she on birth control? she would look hot with a bare black cock in her shooting baby making sperm in her

Very nice!

Thanks for sharing Chris. She is very beautiful and classy and hot. If you live near Washington, D.C. I would love to meet you both and slowly seduce your lovely wife. Even if you don't tell her its set-up, all you have to do is be passive while I slowly wear down her resistance. You wil watch as she lowers her morals, then lowers her panties, spreads her legs and takes a vigerous fucking from a man other than her hubby.

wifepleaser2007

She is DEFINATELY Black material--would be an honor and pleasure to bring her to multiple orgasms all night long!

so whats up has she had her BBC yet? That pussy looks like it needs it!

Users who are viewing this thread