• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you guys Fuck my wife?

• Thread starterchris1970
  • Start date
I would eat that till she came!

How does she look with BBC inside of her?

I would fuck that fine ass slut of yours. I've got some friends that would help me fill all three of her hot little holes.

Hot Hot Hot!

She looks like a hot fucking animal... very seducive, very horny looks... love to see her fight a number of BBCs at once... Hubby I 'm sure she can!

tell her how you would luv to see bare bbc cumming in her telling her she will have his blk baby and not hubby's

Yes Yes and Yes very Hot

i would fuck her anytime and for a long time - she is very fine

you had any luck finding her a nice bbc yet?
i do hope so and that you took a camera along as well

GAWD! I would have to pass on that only because I think I would fall in love with her gorgeous self. SERIOUSLY!!! She's beautiful and hot!!!

Ever make it to Hawaii?

She looks nasty,uh!But she got nice big titties what are they 36D maybe?I'd have her suck my cock and I'd slap her ass till it was beet red then fuck the shit out of her pussy.Then I'd spray my load all over her face and tits.

She is hot- you are one lucky guy- Black cock filling that pussy would be a dream cum true for both her the guy and you!

Ohh sure! I think only an insane person would reject this proposal. Anyways there always is an opportunity for the same as you must have heard about the swingers party where there is the opportunity to get wives swapped and this can give us the golden chance to materialize your proposal. So do think about this!

I don't have a cock, so but I'd like to eat her pussy

Yes, I would fuck your hot wife.

she looks great she can get it no problem where you guys located
i would like to know how soon you guys would like to makeit happen..

Your wife is about as hot as they come- you sure you wanna share that?

Very sexy and voluptouos to boot! sexy face....bet she looks good with a BBC in her mouth

is the pope a catholic, i'd cause some serious damage to that pussy and body.......absolutely stunning, very sexy
and any man that would not want to fuck that .....well im not even going to go there