• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you impregnate her?

• Thread starterSmalltitstightpussy
  • Start date

Would you impregnate her?

• Total voters
Rear pussy view

C7395950-E9A2-40D4-9CAC-CAEFEA2DCFC0.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, Paulag, toolman2c and 5 others
Smalltitstightpussy said:
Is she worth being impregnated?

2470A971-B35C-4180-B159-E9C51F822A29.jpeg AB43B0DE-89F3-43A3-B11A-62FEF95B4CF4.jpeg C6997101-3690-4265-9D72-3C14ABC7B17F.jpeg A9A4609A-C005-46CC-8ABD-B8A8A975EA4D.png 6652279B-4322-48A1-954B-7900183BC4BF.png 4A5FA7E6-0D41-4D01-83DA-FA483DC9DBA6.png
I would Fuck her while you watch. Filling that pussy with hot cum.

Reactions: Smalltitstightpussy and Loversexy
Jaycock said:
I would Fuck her while you watch. Filling that pussy with hot
Jaycock said:
I would Fuck her while you watch. Filling that pussy with hot cum.
Any help ..dude?

Reactions: Smalltitstightpussy
Rear pussy view

C7395950-E9A2-40D4-9CAC-CAEFEA2DCFC0.jpeg
Nice little holes. I will fuck the pussy first so it gets the biggest load, but that ass needs my cock also.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Smalltitstightpussy
Custer Laststand said:
Nice. Your fertile wife looks good, 4 months pregnant, in her 1972 nude photo. Thanks for posting it.
Thanks for the compliments. Attached are some more photos of what she looked like in her prime years. PM me if you want to see more.

CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg Ass In 2004.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg In Position.jpg Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Briber, toolman2c, Bubbacum and 5 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
Thanks for the compliments. Attached are some more photos of what she looked like in her prime years. .......
Hey — you're welcome. Thanks for posting the additional photos of your sexy wife.

fuckmywifeinnj said:
Speaking as a cuckold whose hot wife has been knocked-up by 7 breeder bulls (and given birth 7 times), any alpha-male would be happy to fuck and knock-up your wife. But, there are 3 important questions you must answer before you proceed: Does she want to be knocked up by a man other than her husband? Do you want her to be knocked up by another man? If she is impregnated by another man and gives birth, are you 100% willing to support her and the other guy's baby? If her answer to question 1 is yes, you will be supporting her and the baby regardless of the precise circumstances of her breeding. If the answer to question 1 is no, and you arrange for her to be impregnated "on the sly", I suggest you first obtain the services of a good divorce attorney, a good criminal defense attorney, or both.

For the record, attached is a photo of my wife taken in 1972, 4 months after we returned from our honeymoon. She is also 4 months pregnant by another man. I am unable to give her sexual pleasure or a baby. Therefore, with my complete knowledge and full consent, she willingly had (and enjoyed) unprotected bareback sex with 5 local men. And with her being in the most fertile time of her cycle, one of these men planted HIS baby in her welcoming, married (to me) womb. After she gave birth to THEIR daughter, I was listed on the birth certificate as the father. We raised her with full love and support as any good mom and dad would. Just a word of advice to the wise.

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
Very exciting to read that your slut wife has had 7 other men's babies and with your complete knowledge and full consent. I bet you loved watching the other men, breeder bulls, intentionally fucking their babies into your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Reactions: Briber
Belly needs expanding?

H15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Briber, ftwd, Focker and 6 others
bobbyhotone2 said:
Very exciting to read that your slut wife has had 7 other men's babies and with your complete knowledge and full consent. I bet you loved watching the other men, breeder bulls, intentionally fucking their babies into your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
You got that right! As a total cuckold, I have always LOVED watching another man, usually a complete stranger and a black man, knock-up my totally promiscuous slut wife with his potent baby-making goo. She adds to my pleasure by having a HUGE orgasm as she feels the hot baby-makers being shot into her receptive married (to me) womb; in addition, watching her deeply kiss the father of her next baby, thanking him for the sexual pleasure and baby that I cannot give her.

• Love
Reactions: Briber, toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
Wow, you are very lucky to have watched 7 other men, usually a complete stranger and a black man, knock-up your totally promiscuous slut wife with his potent baby-making goo. I know what you mean by saying that she adds to your pleasure by having a HUGE orgasm as she feels the hot baby-makers being shot into your receptive wife's unprotected married white cunt womb; in addition, watching her deeply kiss the father of her next baby, thanking him for the sexual pleasure and baby that I cannot give her, because I have those same feelings.
My wife does and always has enjoyed having the men she fucked cum in her unprotected pussy. She told me she loves to feel their cocks rubbing skin to skin inside her pussy, and then feel their cum shooting into her unprotected married white cunt. She said the excitement of knowing another man, most of the time a stranger, might be impregnating her intensified her pleasure.
I am also very excited every time I watched another man cum deep in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, all of us knowing he was trying to impregnate my wife. Then we had the pleasure and excitement of wondering if the man, mostly strangers, that fucked my wife had impregnated her. That delicious excitement lasted until her period came.
I love seeing my wife being fucked bareback by another mans cock. Seeing my wife get excited as she senses that the guy is getting ready to cum in her unprotected married white cunt. Then after the guy cums, my wife will look into my eyes, and with a big smile on her face, my wife will use her fingers to scoop all the cum she can out of her cunt and drip and suck it into her mouth, then she opens her mouth wide to show us the guys cum before she swallows it. Yes, this sight gives me the greatest thrill.
Yes, I love the foreplay very much also. I love seeing the look of excitement in the other man's eyes,anticipating the culmination of the hunt, the taking of another man's wife, right in front of his eyes. I love the look on the other man's face, and my wife's, as he removes my wife's blouse and then her bra, revealing her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, now his to feel , suck and play with as he wishes. I also enjoy seeing the other man look at me while his cock is in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and filling her cunt with his cum. The other guys look at me with a look that shows how superior they are to me. Naturally, they are superior to me, they just used my wife's unprotected married white cunt as a fucktoy to unload their cum in, while I watched and enjoyed them doing it.

• Love
Reactions: Briber and toolman2c
bobbyhotone2 said:
Wow, you are very lucky to have watched 7 other men, usually a complete stranger and a black man, knock-up your totally promiscuous slut wife with his potent baby-making goo. I know what you mean by saying that she adds to your pleasure by having a HUGE orgasm as she feels the hot baby-makers being shot into your receptive wife's unprotected married white cunt womb; in addition, watching her deeply kiss the father of her next baby, thanking him for the sexual pleasure and baby that I cannot give her, because I have those same feelings.
My wife does and always has enjoyed having the men she fucked cum in her unprotected pussy. She told me she loves to feel their cocks rubbing skin to skin inside her pussy, and then feel their cum shooting into her unprotected married white cunt. She said the excitement of knowing another man, most of the time a stranger, might be impregnating her intensified her pleasure.
I am also very excited every time I watched another man cum deep in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, all of us knowing he was trying to impregnate my wife. Then we had the pleasure and excitement of wondering if the man, mostly strangers, that fucked my wife had impregnated her. That delicious excitement lasted until her period came.
I love seeing my wife being fucked bareback by another mans cock. Seeing my wife get excited as she senses that the guy is getting ready to cum in her unprotected married white cunt. Then after the guy cums, my wife will look into my eyes, and with a big smile on her face, my wife will use her fingers to scoop all the cum she can out of her cunt and drip and suck it into her mouth, then she opens her mouth wide to show us the guys cum before she swallows it. Yes, this sight gives me the greatest thrill.
Yes, I love the foreplay very much also. I love seeing the look of excitement in the other man's eyes,anticipating the culmination of the hunt, the taking of another man's wife, right in front of his eyes. I love the look on the other man's face, and my wife's, as he removes my wife's blouse and then her bra, revealing her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, now his to feel , suck and play with as he wishes. I also enjoy seeing the other man look at me while his cock is in my wife's unprotected married white cunt and filling her cunt with his cum. The other guys look at me with a look that shows how superior they are to me. Naturally, they are superior to me, they just used my wife's unprotected married white cunt as a fucktoy to unload their cum in, while I watched and enjoyed them doing it.
Sounds like we were both lucky to marry promiscuous, hot ass women! Your wife has a similar cock-hardening figure as mine does. My wife's teats went from 34C to 37D. The attached photos show mine in her CFM outfit, the CFM outfit being stripped off, and her usual position in our martial bed just before a black alpha-male claims her as "HIS" woman. Last photo shows her in our bed with a stud, making out before the actual mating began. This bull was like all the others, mocking my useless, tiny, white boi's dicklet, telling me that my wife is his ***** now, and telling me to jerk-off while a "REAL" man shows me the proper way to fuck and breed a slut white wife. While kissing him deeply, my wife joins in shaming me, stating how useless I am, and telling the stud: "I belong to you now". He also mocks her, calling her all kinds of dirty names. After he breeds her, they stay locked together for at least 10 minutes, his still hard cock plugging her up while his swimmers seek out her waiting egg. After dismounting, he makes me clean his cock, balls, and asshole. On his way out, he will give my wife another kiss while pulling on her still aroused nipples; and he will give me a pat on my head telling me to "have fun working my fat white ass off to support his baby which MY wife will give birth to in 9 months".

CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg Ass In 2004.jpg In Position.jpg CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg Ass In 2004.jpg In Position.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Briber, toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
I would most definitely impregnated her. Except I've had a vasectomy and can't get her pregnant. But shhh, don't tell anyone.

Is she worth being impregnated?

2470A971-B35C-4180-B159-E9C51F822A29.jpeg AB43B0DE-89F3-43A3-B11A-62FEF95B4CF4.jpeg C6997101-3690-4265-9D72-3C14ABC7B17F.jpeg A9A4609A-C005-46CC-8ABD-B8A8A975EA4D.png 6652279B-4322-48A1-954B-7900183BC4BF.png 4A5FA7E6-0D41-4D01-83DA-FA483DC9DBA6.png
Yes, I definitely breed this tight white pussy! I would have her carry my latino baby for 9 months while still fucking her until she has the baby.

• Love
Reactions: Bubbacum and Smalltitstightpussy
fuckmywifeinnj said:
Sounds like we were both lucky to marry promiscuous, hot ass women! Your wife has a similar cock-hardening figure as mine does. My wife's teats went from 34C to 37D. The attached photos show mine in her CFM outfit, the CFM outfit being stripped off, and her usual position in our martial bed just before a black alpha-male claims her as "HIS" woman. Last photo shows her in our bed with a stud, making out before the actual mating began. This bull was like all the others, mocking my useless, tiny, white boi's dicklet, telling me that my wife is his ***** now, and telling me to jerk-off while a "REAL" man shows me the proper way to fuck and breed a slut white wife. While kissing him deeply, my wife joins in shaming me, stating how useless I am, and telling the stud: "I belong to you now". He also mocks her, calling her all kinds of dirty names. After he breeds her, they stay locked together for at least 10 minutes, his still hard cock plugging her up while his swimmers seek out her waiting egg. After dismounting, he makes me clean his cock, balls, and asshole. On his way out, he will give my wife another kiss while pulling on her still aroused nipples; and he will give me a pat on my head telling me to "have fun working my fat white ass off to support his baby which MY wife will give birth to in 9 months".

CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg Ass In 2004.jpg In Position.jpg CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg Ass In 2004.jpg In Position.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
Wow, thanks for that very exciting reply. Yes we are both lucky to marry promiscuous, hot ass women! 37 D is a nice size for a big pair of TiTs. My wife's TiTs have varied greatly over the years from 42H to 36DD. Now that my wife is 68, her big TiTs are saggy but still natural and beautiful. I am glad that you experienced the excitement and humiliation of a black man mocking your useless, tiny, white boi's dicklet, telling you that your wife is his ***** now, and telling you to jerk-off while a "REAL" man shows you the proper way to fuck and breed a slut white wife. Then while kissing him deeply, your wife joins in shaming you, stating how useless you are, and telling the stud: "I belong to you now". That is very degrading and exciting. Then he also degraded you and your slut wife by calling her all kinds of dirty names. Wow, very exciting to read that he made you lick his black asshole clean in front of your loving white wife, so extremely degrading and humiliating. Hot that he gives your wife another kiss while pulling on her still aroused nipples; and he will give you a pat on your head. like he would a dog, telling you to "have fun working your fat white ass off to support his baby which MY wife will give birth to in 9 months". I also enjoy hearing and seeing other men degrade and humiliate my wife and I.
When my wife first made me her cuckold she very openly advertised to everyone that she was being fucked by other men. She even had one of her boyfriends come to one of our family parties. When he arrived she made me get up out of my seat so that he could sit next to her. She also told me to get him drinks and snacks even though everyone else was getting their own. She also was dressed like a cock hunting slut, very short skirt and her blouse was so low cut the top of her nipples showed. Her boyfriend put his arm around my wife and openly played with her big naked TiTs in front of me and everyone else at the table. I recall one of her sisters commenting that he seemed to enjoy looking at and playing with my wife's mostly big naked TiTs. Then she said, but you don't mind , Do You??? We all knew that I had better say, I don't mind or my wife would be upset and humiliate me much more. So I said, No of course I don't mind because he is making my wife happy. He, my wife, her sisters and everyone else just looked at me and laughed like they heard a very funny joke. Of course it was obvious that I was the joke. I felt like crawling under a rock because the humiliation was so intense. My wife was so heartless that she made me suffer that humiliation in front of our family, friends and even our children.

Reactions: Briber
Would anyone else leave her pussy filled with their seed?

A32.jpg A34.jpg A47.jpg A46.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Briber, Paulag, toolman2c and 3 others
Radley said:
So Wet, So war, So willing... just missing a load or two to make her swell ... count me in... fulltime...
Yes yes and that fourth pic made me so horny I could not resist wanking and cum and eat some!

Slip in?

L20.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Briber, ftwd, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and 4 others
Make her belly swell?

M5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Briber, ftwd, toolman2c and 1 other person
She's not on the pill (and can't take the morning after pill), so take off the condom and unload....

F31.jpg F18.jpg F15.jpg F14.jpg F13.jpg F12.jpg
she's ripe for a breeding party - multiple creampies

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles, toolman2c, Smalltitstightpussy and 1 other person
Being used from behind as her little tits hang and sway.

N12.jpg N25.jpg N10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Briber, ftwd, Paulag and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread