• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

would you.............

sissycharlotte

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi boys n girls, a quick hello and hopefully a pic,33, living in mids, uk. love this site to bits ! fab pics, my gf wont cuckold me yet, but i am trying!!!!!!!!! would really love to clean her after watching her have a good session with some BBC, i can dream i suppose X.:p

maybe this will help

sissycharlotte said:
how do i get the pictures on?m getting stroppy now, how do i reduce size?
Best way to reduce the size is to put the pic in ms paint shop and use the atributies thing or sketch and skew i always make them 600 and 600 then attach them

Hope this works, if so, more to cum XX

If this doesn't work im gonna scream...........

Attachments

• charlotteeditpic.JPG
    charlotteeditpic.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,032
Ooooh, it works.

Will sort more pics in week, what do you think of my little cleavage, needs a spunk bath me thinks ?

You did it, you hatched a picture, a nice picture. A female with two nice boobs in front of the house. All you have to get done now, is to get the textile off her, maybe increase the lighting a little bit and leave her cloth on a chair. She is too nice to cover up.

Hope i've not mislead.........

The picture is of me, im a sissy tv, hope ive not mislead or offended anyone ! More pics to follow if people want ????????:rolleyes:

some pics.............

these pics are about 5 yrs old...........

Attachments

• DCAM0041edit.JPG
    DCAM0041edit.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,227
  • DCAM0043edit.JPG
    DCAM0043edit.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 956
fooled

No bout a dout it, you fooled me but you did not offend me. Now that you show the face, that’s a masculine picture but the body will fool anybody.

Sissycharlotte

If i was out getting a snoot full of loud mouth and water. I am sure I would have tried and thought that it would have been the right thing to do. That body is nice enough to be on any woman. Plus Jack Danials makes me very passionate. okdeacon

What is.......

What do you mean by a snootful of loudmouth and water?, obviously im a bit naive (?), glad you like the bod too, more pics if peeps want, 'Lotti -X-:p

ppps, JD makes me SOOooooo horny! -x-

Sissycharlotte

Sorry sissy so let me explain. When you get a bar full of Okla. cowboys, ruffnecks,and other rowdy, but good ole boys. The more they drink the louder they get. Since this is sour mash whiskey drinking territory we just casually refer to whiskey as loudmouth. This is not Crown Royal and Coke country unless you are a split tail or a sissy. So you see their was nothing derogatory meant or implied. Have Fun. okdeacon

Sorry...........

okdeacon said:
Sorry sissy so let me explain. When you get a bar full of Okla. cowboys, ruffnecks,and other rowdy, but good ole boys. The more they drink the louder they get. Since this is sour mash whiskey drinking territory we just casually refer to whiskey as loudmouth. This is not Crown Royal and Coke country unless you are a split tail or a sissy. So you see their was nothing derogatory meant or implied. Have Fun. okdeacon
I didnt think you were being derogatory, just not sure wot you meant, now i know!! so where is your sour mash whiskey drinking territory? probably thousands of miles away from my red wine drinking territory, although like i said earlier, JD makes me horny! 'Lotti -X-

Really ?

:rolleyes: What makes you think i need that ??, its true, but why do you think that, would you like to buttfuck this....................?:p

Attachments

• DCAM0054edit.JPG
    DCAM0054edit.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 475
  • DCAM0047edit.JPG
    DCAM0047edit.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 393
nice!!!!

never mind you g'friend cleanign if she doesn't want..would sure make some use use of that sissy arse of yours if you are up for it!!..well if she does indeed agree at sometime would entertain you both as well

Attachments

• BULL 1.jpg
    BULL 1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 150
Thank you

I'm glad you approve, thats some cock you have there, not sure if i could manage that, but maybe i'd have a go.........still trying to get my gf to fuck someone else, how hard do i have to try ???????, more pics soon, glad you like 'Lotti -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back