• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wow what a great weekend

• Thread starterwhitesubhubby
  • Start date

whitesubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2007
wow i think i just had one of the greatest weekends ever. It started out friday night when we went to bed i asked wife if she would consider a 3 some. to my surprise she asked where would we find someone like that. damn i didn't sleep well friday night. i woke up and started playing with her pussy and she was getting hot. i kept asking her if she needed a real cock and she kept say yes yes . well later that day i told her i found a site adult friend finders, where we might could find someone. she said oh yea so we looked at the site and then we joined up. we then did a search and i let her pic the traits. when it came to race, she picked white and black, yes black and i almost came right there. well we looked at alot of guys, not too many black guys though. i kept telling her how all the black guys were shaved. she said she liked that and wanted to shave me. so i let her shave me. then i began to eat her pussy and she was going crazy. my little dick wasn't up to much though. i asked her don't wish i had a big dick to fuck you with. she got and said wait a minute. she then produced a black dildo. yes a BLACK dildo. i fucked her with it for a long time. I kept asking her if she liked that big black cock and she said yes fuck me harder with it. needless to say she came like crazy. we ********** without me even coming. next morning i woke up and played with her pussy again. this time i got a little hard and she put it in me. i did and came immediately. she then got the black dildo again and said here fuck me with this.

well later sunday we were on the site again and i had to go get something and when i came back she was looking at a black guy.

Well this morning i ate her pussy and fucked her with the black dildo again and she didn't even touch my little dick.

who knows what tonight holds.

i can't believe my wife who i never thought would fuck bbc had a black dildo all along. it isn't a very big one so we are going shopping to get a bigger one.

So what does everyone think, has she already had bbc or has she always wanted bbc.

Now i think i may becoming a cuck.

so any bulls here in florida my mature wife may be ripe for the picking.

I'm in FL. Contacted you, but you never got back.

Users who are viewing this thread