• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

xmas dinner pic

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
alright all you big black bulls...heres a pic of what I wore for my hubby on xmas. do you like me in my apron with only my panties and my fuck me boots? i would love to have a big black stud bend me over my kitchen table rip these panties off and slide that big black cock into me....let me know what you think fellas?

Attachments

• xmas dinner_edited-1.jpg
    xmas dinner_edited-1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 2,275
Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know...I would love to help you with your bend over request. I'm available and not that far. Let's work it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks fellas....happy you liked. i can just imagine you coming up behind me putting you big strong hands on my shoulders.......sliding one over to my neck to spin my head around so you could force your tongue into my mouth. while that other naughty hand starts playing with my big raspberry nips..mmmmmm..i can feel that big black cock growing into the small of my back. then you slide your hand down under my red panties to finger my wet box.. then i whisper..."please please fuck me baby...i need black dick...fill my cunt up.."

god i almost came right there..hope you did too!

come on fellas....i see you out there looking at my pic. what do you think? would you fuck me? come on fuck me with your big black cock

any of you studs wanna fake me in this pic or do you want to see more? let me know....hubby is away the remainder of the week.

You name a time and place....My schedule is somewhat flexible most days.

does your hubby know how hot you get looking at large black men. you are a naughty girl i think i need to teach you some manners, while your little cock man watches.

my husband has no idea about this fantasy of mine and would freak out. i really get wet just thinking about it. would love it if a bbc just ravished me.mmm

i wore these panties and boots out with some girlfriends on sat night while hubby was home with kids. i got so wet thinking about these pics and there were some hot brothers at the bar. one of them even bought us drinks....i was so wet. i must have it written on my face (or ass) b/c the hottest one asked me to dance...i couldn't believe it. after a few drinks i gave in and danced with him. i was so nervous but excited.....it felt so hot. i could feel his cock rubbing against belly. god it was big....i left right away with my friends and begged them not to say anything to their husbands. i got home, woke my husband up and made him eat my pussy out and fuck me....only thing i was thinking about him!

thanks for the note marriedflirt but no i really don't get off on that. plus my husband has NO CLUE that i am even thinking about this and would probably freak out. strong black men with big black dicks are what does it for me baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back