• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Y Tha Fuck R Yall On O J's Dick?

WWBD? What would Bush do? What does George Bush have to do with Michael Vick? Did you even respond to the very point you started? Curious responses like this are what makes me and others question your mental capacity.

We are in Iraq because of oil.
We are in Afghanistan because of Natural Gas and Opium(heroin).
We have been in South America for decades? Cocaine's one helleva drug. Those are plausible theories but none you can definitively prove. Even if you could how does that change the premise of my point which is how people react when engaged in war and other people are trying to kill them?

Slavery didnt end.....it expanded around the globe.People in Thrid world countries making cents a day,working 36-48 shifts to make clothes etc.Living in Slave conditions...do they not? Slavery, in one form or another, exists in every corner of the world. How is that an American problem or a white devil proposition and not a global one? Have you yourself ever been enslaved? I thought not.

I can f&ck with a President Ron Paul...so can alot of troops. Again one can only ask…”what the fuck are you talking about? If you want to have a civil discourse and engage in an intellectual debate then you are at least expected to contribute something other than incoherent blather.

So the DEA is working for the Black Race?Right and the US is fighting Al-Queda in Iraq. The DEA is working for a drug-free society so that your people, mine and all others can have a culture that isn’t crime and drug addicted. The United States is fighting against oppression, tyranny and genocide of a people which yes, does incorporate a bit of anti-terrorism into the equation as this country harbors tenants of Al Quaida and ant-Western sentiment. Get with the program, son.

The KKK have been terrorizing black economic settlements since the civil war. No?
What the F6ck is a burg? I thought you were an educated man. At least you purport yourself to be. Burg; 1) a walled town 2) a city, province or town. You could have easily accessed a dictionary yourself.

I guess that would be true if i didn't see 83 year old KKK members being sentenced to prison for 40 years. You just proved my point. They will die in prison and even if not convicted until the age of 83 they were at least convicted (unlike OJ) and prison is no picnic for anyone, let alone a senior citizen.

Its really very simple....during Katrina white people wanted to protect their shit.Hence,the protect the property slogans from our government during Katrina.Corporate troops...you don't see them? Thats the great divide isnt it. Can you PLEASE make a coherent argument? I can’t disprove what I can’t read or make no sense of. I think you may be trying to say because of the conditions created by Katrina that the government dispersed mobs of looters by force so as not to steal everything that wasn’t nailed down. Only you theorize that white people somehow managed to get these troops to focus solely on black rioters pinpointing white possessions? How paranoid and absurd is that? You don’t think blacks wanted their shit protected also and that the troops were there to protect their shit just the same as everyone elses? Give me a break.

Is that how you feel pimp? Im sorry for adding onto that, ill go away in a bit. Yes, that’s how I feel because that’s the impression you give. Are you really going away or just gonna come back under a new name? C’mon now, don’t tease us with such a hope.

Johnie is dead......rest is hearsay my man. Blood evidence and DNA are hardly hearsay. That’s hard scientific fact. Fact the jury chose to ignore because of their own form of “reparation.”

Oil. So you say. I might even be inclined to agree with you but you still can’t discount what and who Saddam was and that Iraq was and still is a threat to our way of life, prosperity andour very existence..

Is that how you feel? Yes, that’s how I feel because that’s the impression you give.

I don't do drugs....thats a bit evil no? I shudder to think that these thoughts, feelings and statements came from a sober mind.

I agree with everything you say here, Pooch. I never claimed to know how a black person feels as I could never, ever know. I merely said that O.J. Simpson is a murderer. Plain and simple, cut and dried. It wouldn’t matter to me if his ass were green. He killed two people and got away with it. Even with that being said, I don’t want him punished for those murders in this new case. That’s an entirely different issue. I’m even inclined to believe the memorabilia was legitimately his and that he was set up. But that doesn’t excuse the tactics he employed to facilitate their return to his possession. You cannot forcibly use a gun and make bodily threats in this society. It’s against the law. In that regard he is as guilty now as he was then. He should have undertaken far different measures to get his stuff back. But OJ being OJ…..he reacted in his typically volatile way.

And as Charles Barkley (a proud black man nonetheless) is fond of saying: This is America. Aint no one keeps you down but yourself. Don’t blame the white man or anybody else. If you don’t make something of yourself it’s your fault.”

fuck u fake ass pimp like i said earlier....common sense? i hav a lot mor common sense than ur fake wanna b ass....who in their right mind would call themselves a pimp in this day and age? ill tell u who....muthafuckz like you!!!! stupid ass wanna be muthafuckaz w/no life....1st off bitch, a real 'PIMPIN' muthafucka (unlike urself) doesnt hav time to b postn on darkcavern....ok bitch? hes 'too' busy watch his women. ur jus like theez stupid muthafuckaz 'in tha streets' callin themselves 'soldiers'.....a pimp spends tha majority uv his time in tha streets... soldiers belong to a unit, they wear uniforms, and their days start when a lot uv r jus turnin over...i know, im a former soldier myself....

pooch, ur right whut u said aboout racism....thats the exact reason i startd this thread....i saw whut u said about oj las week....but like i stated....pimp and all those talkn shit are tha 1s who wanna c him b made an example uv because uv him not bein found guilty in 95....popint blank....but all in all racism is still alive and kickn....and darkcavern is not exempt....

any 1 else has sumthn stupid they wanna say like (fake ass) pimp and necpl........suck my 8inchuncutblackdick, u BITCHES!!!!!

You go on a cursive rant and tirade and expect people to respect you as an intellect or a person with a valid opinion? None of your insults or cursing is going to get that accomplished. It just makes you look like a bigger fool. And, any thinking person (or surely any self-proclaimed intellect like yourself) should be able to understand pimpology is a play on words and meant to be tongue-in-cheek humor. I guess it’s over your head (as most things appear to be). I already said I do not wish OJ to be found guilty as payback for the innocent verdict he received in the double homicide. I don’t need revenge in that way. My satisfaction comes from knowing that a leopard cannot change it’s spots and it was just a matter of time before the violent, insecure and unstable OJ (whom I loved as a player) resurfaced to fuck himself in some form or fashion. Low and behold he did and that’s what he will pay for. That’s the only vindication I need.

pimp good rebuttle..well stated and respectful hopefully he will give his side in the same manner, and leave the venom to the mobs.

fyi, the kkk is still around...they are organized and still have there outings .WHICH THEY HAVE THERE RIGHT TO DO AND I SUPPORT THAT RIGHT of free speech...no more than 100 miles down the road from houston in Vidor Texas and other places. As far as the war..well i was in NYC on 9/11 and lost most of my clients, many friends..and subsequently my job and townhouse (which i had just purchased) and main reason i moved to TX.....I am conservative in my political beliefs (yes a black man not preaching liberalism..and my parents were democrats), and dont think for a minute that we went to Iraq over oil, besides Hussain. But politics isnt racism. (well not most of the time anyway). This country is getting very close to having a female and even a black in the white house ..close may be next election or many years..but in historical sense we are very close...that shows that females and blacks have made positive strides in America. and those who will be those one day elected officials, regardless of there politics..got to the top by first getting educated and hard work (even if they were or werent born with a silver spoon). those wanting entitelements just want a quick fix..and are the me me me generation, and arent willing to sacrifice.

pooch i use tha words tha way i wanna use them, ok? i dont see u talkn shit about how theez racist muthafuckaz cum on here calln blacks niggas and all tha utha bullshit......i hav a lot uv common sense....hypcrocy has always pissd me off....like ur doin.....lol

any 1 else has sumthn stupid they wanna say like (fake ass) pimp and necpl........suck my 8inchuncutblackdick, u BITCHES!!!!!

Sweet of you to offer but i'm gonna have to take a leaf out of the book of every female you ever made a pass at and decline,but like i said,nice of you to offer.Funny thing about wimmin,they have this kind of inbuilt radar that allows them to weed out fucked up mentalities like yours and avoid them like the plague,guess thats why your getting busy offering your dick out to white guys lmao

dont know when you showed up here, but if you have read my posts in pasts i dont tolerate racism any more than you do, including being called nigger. read my shit if it matters to you. call me anything you want...bitch, uncle tom, black cracker..i heard it all....i didnt question youre commen sense did I? no that was pimp i believe...I have questioned things you have said, and how you have said them ..thats it...and i have agreed with you too..and i have said that...but a hypocryt i certainly am not...my posts/opinions are always consistent in thought and theme. whether you agree with them or not is youre thing

The only thing those who have a blithe sense of entitlement are truly entitled to, is the sense of frustration, dissatisfaction and disappointment they'll surely feel for having sacrificed hard work for blaise' expectation. You get what you earn in this world. No more, no less.

Wow this thread is just like a Bill before Congress the only thing were missing is the page boy getting his cock sucked by some fag politican. It's a no win Bill for either party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pooch you are being to damn nice. I know you try and get along but damn man sometimes you have to grow a set. Don't take this personal I'm not telling you this to be a smartass. When dealing with certain people in the world logic does not work.

You dont see that you describe Bush to a tee?...your involking of these "boogeyman terrorists" just like he does make me question your mental capacity. The word is evoking, Einstein. I suppose it was boogeymen terrorists responsible for 9/11 and the rest of the attacks on the world. It’s hard to fathom that you’re serious. It is downright terrifying that people as ignorant as you walk around out there (that’s assuming you walk upright by the way).

Its called Globalization. No shit, Einstein. Thanks for proving my point for me. Slavery is a global problem not solely American or only perpetrated by the white race.

I believe that is a crock of sh^t. Of course you would. Anything that makes sense and is logical or defies your paranoid conspiracy theory of “whitey out to get the black man” would be a crock of shit to you. That surprises no one that you remain blind to fact.

Its called Imperialism.Why do we occupy Iraq?
I believe your also insane if you think the average Iraqi is better off now then under Saddam Hussein. And I believe you’re insane if you don’t. I’d have you ask some who have endured it both ways but wait…….most who lived under Saddam’s dictatorship are dead.

I find these men being tried for something they did 40 years ago...mocking. And I find it worse than mocking that a double murderer wasn’t sentenced at all.

All i have to say about this is....what did the government talk more about during Katrina..saving lives or property? Of course that’s all you’d say. You have no idea what went on behind the scenes or the efforts to save lives. The media focused on property because of the destruction. You ate it up like baby food.

post a link to this "evidence" plz. You really need that pointed out? Obviously you didn’t watch the trial or see the mountains of evidence against him. I’m not gonna do the work for you but you can easily look it up. Google as you say.

Saddam was our token during the 80's...Iraq sits on the most oil on the planet...so you was us to believe that the Bush administration all former Oil executives are not thinking about oil? If you would bother to read my posts in their entirety, Einstein, you’d realize this was a point I agreed on. There’s no doubt part of the agenda is oil but it isn’t the sole one.

pimp who do you think blew up the Triple Towers(yes building 7 also) in NYC on 9/11? Probably not the same people you do. And I really don’t care to hear your theory as to who it was. All you offer is conjecture, paranoia and conspiracy theories. Too much ganja me thinks.

It would be nice if you learned to spell, people like you is why black people carry a bad rap.. I am sure you never had a father as a role model and you wear your pants down to your knees. I am sure you smoke dope and have atleast one child that you do not support. You are the reason us black people are called lazy niggers. Please go to school and learn how to spell and stop using lazy words please learn to speak good Englis.

It would be nice if you learned to spell, people like you is why black people carry a bad rap.. I am sure you never had a father as a role model and you wear your pants down to your knees. I am sure you smoke dope and have atleast one child that you do not support. You are the reason us black people are called lazy niggers. Please go to school and learn how to spell and stop using lazy words please learn to speak good Englis.

Must be related to Pooch.
Did you know there's a dictionary for slang? You should should appreciate our slang- white people sure do.
So "Whoops there it is" and know you "Can't touch this" even though you think you're "Feeling yourself." :nono:
(that last one's still kinda new so use it and impress your white friends)

Pimp, you demonstrate a wonderous mastery of the english laguage, however you appear to be more opinionated than intelligent.
So I guess if we're not in Iraq for the oil....it must be, come on...everbody say it with me know...."weapons of mass destruction"- Doh! That's right, almost forget- no WMD's. Then it must've been to liberate the Iraqi people...by killing 70,000+ civilians? I think not. And if you really believe you as an American here in the US that we had anything to fear from Saddam or any other Iraqi, you should give away your rights in the name of fighting terrorism, but leave mine be.
Watch a controlled demolition of any hise rise building and then watch again how the towers fell perfectly in place- one after another, even the building #7 that wasn't hit by any part of an aircraft. An objective and rational observer should have burning questions about how this lodgically possible. If not you must content with keeping your head buried in the sand.
Anyone who thinks our government is incaple or above invading another country for a vital national and global resource is simply naive. Get hip to world economics/imperialism.

This is the same enigma that puzzled me in my school daze when pondering "street smarts" vs. "book smarts": How can someone so learned, be so fucking ignorant.

mule i rather keep the high road then get in a name calling match. sticks and stones..as they say...i get my blood rising by peoples hatred in general, not by their hatred of me specifically. I dont care what anyone here thinks of me. Trust me my balls are large, shaved, and hanging low.

mule i rather keep the high road then get in a name calling match. sticks and stones..as they say...i get my blood rising by peoples hatred in general, not by their hatred of me specifically. I dont care what anyone here thinks of me. Trust me my balls are large, shaved, and hanging low.
Hey Pooch your alright in my book alot more people in this world need to take the high road it saves alot of hate between people. It is truley unreal how much hate that has been brought to the board with your OJ thread unreal. I hate OJ with a passion always have even before the murders. Nobody wants to respect anyone veiws it seems to end in name calling and pure hate like saying someone has Aids. Or the nigger and cracker bullshit when the hell will people ever wake up and see that not everyone is going to think the same and god knows if they don't here comes the hate. Like Pimp as I always use him he has his morals and his ideas on things and the way he thinks things ought to be who says it is wrong respect the mans veiws. Yeah he fires back and why wouldn't he hell some people here are just goddam rude and crude. Isn't there enough killing hate and injustice in the world without dragging it here. Just my thought pooch.

those thoughts are mine mule..but pimp and you and even me couple times are guilty of firing back rudely/crudely...but hardly with the hatred of some on here..wishing aids on someone? come on now. i dont wish that or anything on my worst enemy, and leave that for when we all meet our maker.

was just trying to be humurous about OJ originally, not spark some racial debate on him..and everything esle...but it goes to show what a racial polorizing force he is in our country. int) is in this country.

Although I must say, that fighting over racism is far more important then fighting over Cucks!!!!! (although there is racism within that arena too) ..thats why i started the sports threads, for I like coming into this sight, i dont have friends/colleagues that I have deep conversations with currently, and i use it as another way to forget about the real world and interact with others with similar and different opinions than me.

Some people only relate to such tactics. You can only have a battle of wits with an unarmed person so long. Alpha, Mandingbat and 925 are perfect cases in point. They are so utterly disillusioned that it ceases to be funny and become not only scary but actually dangerous. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Ignorance kills more people than war and cancer combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back