Young and older

• Thread starterKrusader
  • Start date
hotcummer said:
Stunning in late 20s as nowadays. i think you are sexier now. i'd love to see a few more pics when you was a model
Thanks hun. Me and hubby went searching in the loft and dug out a few old magazines that i appeared in in my youth (we keep them safely stored away up there away from nosey eyes). Hubby has scanned a few in so we'll share some if peeps would like to see more... but just promise you won't laugh at the outrageous 80s/90s hairstyles! haha xx

• Love
Reactions: hotcummer
hotwifeseekingfun said:
Thanks hun. Me and hubby went searching in the loft and dug out a few old magazines that i appeared in in my youth (we keep them safely stored away up there away from nosey eyes). Hubby has scanned a few in so we'll share some if peeps would like to see more... but just promise you won't laugh at the outrageous 80s/90s hairstyles! haha xx
i cant wait to see more... no worries im sure my eye will fall on something else lol

hotcummer said:
i cant wait to see more... no worries im sure my eye will fall on something else lol
As you asked so nicely... hope the hairstyle isn't too distracting haha xx

1747652328_ins.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: exhibitionguy, tixeros78, MixedbbcLA and 7 others
hotwifeseekingfun said:

1747652328_ins.jpg
I think we need more of you. Your hairstyle is amazing.

superartem said:
I think we need more of you. Your hairstyle is amazing.
Oh the hairstyles get worse... this was taken during my 'bleach blonde' phase. I'm proud of my body back then though, just not my hair! lol

1292288785.jpg

• Love
Reactions: exhibitionguy, luvinthewife, HornyCouplee and 6 others
hotwifeseekingfun said:
Oh the hairstyles get worse... this was taken during my 'bleach blonde' phase. I'm proud of my body back then though, just not my hair! lol

1292288785.jpg
These boobs and ass. Fuck it all hard.
Why are you not loving the hairstyle? It was you and it was one of your time experiences. It good to be different. But now you know which style you like.
Your body is awesome. How does your husband take the control over you?
And it is great that you are sharing it with us.

superartem said:
These boobs and ass. Fuck it all hard.
Why are you not loving the hairstyle? It was you and it was one of your time experiences. It good to be different. But now you know which style you like.
Your body is awesome. How does your husband take the control over you?
And it is great that you are sharing it with us.
Thanks hun. The hairstyle was all the rage back then so i thought i looked hot... but i just couldnt pull the bleach blonde thing off nowadays. I do indeed know what i like now and i think that comes with age and experience.

I wouldnt say hubby controls me at all - often the opposite. But i do enjoy being dominated as well but this is mainly by bulls i meet and not hubby. But everything i/we do is mutually agreed so neither of us have free reign to do what we wish. Our motto 'couples who play together, stay together' and it works for us. I'll share more when i have a chance... and apologies for the quality of some, they are mostly scanned copies of magazines that i appeared in so some arent great quality but i think you can still enjoy them? xx

Reactions: superartem
They still look amazing. So don't worry about quality. You are so hot, so we need more of you.
We will wait once you are ready.
Our cocks are ready and they are hard as rock.

I'm showing off from mid transformation I'm 24/25 in the early pics for more recent pics I'm currently 42 ❤️

Polish_20231220_171800925.jpg
Polish_20231220_171718429.jpg
Polish_20231220_165526287.jpg

• Love
Reactions: exhibitionguy, luvinthewife, sswanabe and 7 others
SnowbunnyBimbo said:
I'm showing off from mid transformation I'm 24/25 in the early pics for more recent pics I'm currently 42 ❤️

Now you are more hot and delicious. In the photos, I see sisters with a 5-year difference. The work you did with your body is impressive.

Reactions: SnowbunnyBimbo
Me at a Halloween party in 1987 and now! From being an innocent 21 yr old to a mature cock worshiping cumslut!

IMG_1129.jpeg
IMG_0868.jpeg
IMG_0331.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Maturegilffucker, wifefuckeracnj and 5 others
hotwifeseekingfun said:

1747652328_ins.jpg
you got stunning body... and your hot pussy makes me very horny!

22 years old
pic1_censored1.jpg
37 years old
20240106_150612.jpg

• Love
Reactions: exhibitionguy, sswanabe, BadHusband and 3 others
Ok this is one of my very first 'pro' photoshoots back in the late 80s... i was 18 (maybe 19) at the time and pretty bloody nervous doing a outside photoshoot of this nature. However it paid extremely well (for the time) and certainly paid a hell of a lot more then my part time barmaid work at the local pub! - and i needed the money back then trying to put myself through uni.

20604188471.jpg

• Love
Reactions: exhibitionguy, sswanabe, tixeros78 and 13 others
SnowbunnyBimbo said:

Simply amazing and definitely demonstrates things get better with age. Hats off hun, gorgeous transformation x

Reactions: SnowbunnyBimbo
Another one

IMG_1128.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg

Reactions: BadHusband, BobWheeler, Maturegilffucker and 2 others
MatureHolly said:
Another one

IMG_1128.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg
Great stuff Holly - i love looking back at peeps pasts and the naughtiness we are enjoying now. Keep it up xx

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and MatureCockWhore
hotwifeseekingfun said:
Ok this is one of my very first 'pro' photoshoots back in the late 80s... i was 18 (maybe 19) at the time and pretty bloody nervous doing a outside photoshoot of this nature. However it paid extremely well (for the time) and certainly paid a hell of a lot more then my part time barmaid work at the local pub! - and i needed the money back then trying to put myself through uni.

20604188471.jpg
you dont seem nervous there.. id say the opposite! you got a natural skill of teasing and modelling in front of the camera

One more from the Halloween party in 1987 and sucking some balls!

IMG_1139.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, BobWheeler, IctRider and 3 others
Age 38 Age 52 (with boob upgrade)

IMG_0135.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: exhibitionguy, feetlovver, BobWheeler and 5 others