• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young and older

• Thread starterKrusader
  • Start date
Krusader said:
4F03889C-ADB1-4A11-B8F8-932171BE929C.jpeg
that video is not running how to run that video

Reactions: Houston
This chick is sexy as hell

Reactions: watcher76 and Krusader
A fabulous hot wife! I'd fuck either version of her! lol

Reactions: Krusader
so sexy slut

Buck1801 said:
have you seen other guys play with her?
Yes, I let her fuck my friends

• Love
Reactions: bonemeal
We were married in 1972 when she was 18. She was always a slutty hot wife, cucked me on the first day of our honeymoon in Barbados; and when the honeymoon ended seven days later, she was carrying a black man's baby in her young, married white womb.

The attached photos are of her black cock loving pussy. The year the photo was taken, and her age at that time, are as follows: 1975 (21), 1985 (31), 1993 (39), 1995 (41) and 2000 (46).

Pussy In 1975.jpg Pussy In 1985.jpg Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG Pussy In 1995.jpg In Position.jpg

Reactions: whitewife696969, WantsAUsedWife, littlewilly and 7 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
We were married in 1972 when she was 18. She was always a slutty hot wife, cucked me on the first day of our honeymoon in Barbados; and when the honeymoon ended seven days later, she was carrying a black man's baby in her young, married white womb.

The attached photos are of her black cock loving pussy. The year the photo was taken, and her age at that time, are as follows: 1975 (21), 1985 (31), 1993 (39), 1995 (41) and 2000 (46).

Pussy In 1975.jpg Pussy In 1985.jpg Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG Pussy In 1995.jpg In Position.jpg
And how is she doing now?
What a nice hot slutty wfie

Reactions: playpair
She had a heart attack in 2015. She fully recovered; however, the doctors advised us that her heart was damaged and that she should forgo any further "excitement", including the excitement of experiencing one of her loud, earth-shaking orgasms. However, from 1972 to 2015, hundreds of bulls/studs (mostly black and Latino) received pleasure from sliding their hard cocks in and out of her wanton pussy; as well as sharing a simultaneous orgasm with her as their balls pumped loads of hot baby-makers deep into her receptive married womb. I got my rocks off by jerking off my useless, tiny dick while watching "REAL" men giving her the pleasure she was born to give and receive. Seven of these men managed to plant their babies in her "free" *****'s belly. The attached photo of her was taken 4 months after we returned from our honeymoon in Barbados. She is also 4 months pregnant as evidenced by her baby-bump, her swelling teats, and her enlarging nipples. Five local black studs fucked her constantly every day of our honeymoon; and each time they busted a nut in her, they filled her young, married white womb with their hot, potent, black baby-makers. One gave us a permanent reminder of how much fun our honeymoon was.

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, littlewilly, hairbear1954 and 6 others
What were the circumstances on your honeymoon?

fuckmywifeinnj said:
She had a heart attack in 2015. She fully recovered; however, the doctors advised us that her heart was damaged and that she should forgo any further "excitement", including the excitement of experiencing one of her loud, earth-shaking orgasms. However, from 1972 to 2015, hundreds of bulls/studs (mostly black and Latino) received pleasure from sliding their hard cocks in and out of her wanton pussy; as well as sharing a simultaneous orgasm with her as their balls pumped loads of hot baby-makers deep into her receptive married womb. I got my rocks off by jerking off my useless, tiny dick while watching "REAL" men giving her the pleasure she was born to give and receive. Seven of these men managed to plant their babies in her "free" *****'s belly. The attached photo of her was taken 4 months after we returned from our honeymoon in Barbados. She is also 4 months pregnant as evidenced by her baby-bump, her swelling teats, and her enlarging nipples. Five local black studs fucked her constantly every day of our honeymoon; and each time they busted a nut in her, they filled her young, married white womb with their hot, potent, black baby-makers. One gave us a permanent reminder of how much fun our honeymoon was.

4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpgSo sad to hear of her heart attack. but glad she recovered.

She had a very illustrious slut career anyway. How does she cope with the lack of sexual activity?
How are you doing now that you cannot see her being fucked by 'REAL" men?

Good for you! Accepting everyone's condition is a key for happiness

Will you share pictures of her in action?

2wheel said:
What were the circumstances on your honeymoon?
To begin with, sexual attraction was not a factor in our decision to be married. I was 12 years old when I became a sissy faggot; and I greatly enjoyed black men treating me like the black man's white sissy bitch that I had become. My future bride was also 12 when a 14 y/o black classmate and his 18 y/o brother took her virginity and filled her young white womb with their black baby-makers. It was then that she became a black man's white ***** bitch.

My bride to be acknowledged that I was a sissy queer; and that my tiny white dicklet and impotent balls would never give her sexual pleasure or a baby. It was mutually decided that a black man would make me into a cuckold and my wife, who up to now had avoided being knocked-up, wanted to be impregnated by a black man. She proved herself to be a minx by planning our wedding day and honeymoon for when she would be ovulating. We asked around and learned that Barbados had a large population of native black men who enjoyed fucking and seeding newly married white wives. After landing at the airport in Barbados, my wife went into the ladies room to "get ready". When she came out, she had changed into a loose halter top, a bikini bottom, and a pair of strappy heeled sandals. She also had refreshed her make-up. We headed to the cab stand. One of the cab drivers, a good-looking black man who looked to be about 32 and who had a very muscular body, came up to us and asked if he could be of service. My wife said you can help us with two services; first drive us to our hotel. And the second? My tiny dick husband can't consummate the marriage. While he watches, I want a black man, more if they are available, to fuck me silly and attempt to plant a black baby in my fertile, newly married, white womb. And I am in heat right now, so the sooner the better. He whipped out his partially erect, thick, uncut cock and asked will this do? My wife's nipples became as hard as rocks, at the same time, the cab became filled with the sound, sight and smell of her honey flowing into her bikini bottom. He told us he could fuck her for five hours straight and dump at least 5 loads of baby batter in her welcoming white womb. In addition, he said that four of his friends would join him the next day and for the rest of our stay. We agreed and the rest is history. Seven days later we left Barbados to fly home. My wife got five final loads of baby-makers that morning; and she was confident that one of the studs had put her "in the family way". She missed her next period and her doctor confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. The doctor congradulated me. The look on his face was priceless when my wife told him the credit goes to one of five black men in Barbados.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and MyWifeDatesNow
h5t6ca said:
Good for you! Accepting everyone's condition is a key for happiness

Will you share pictures of her in action?
Will these do?

My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg Rob, Lodi 1.JPG Rob, Lodi 2.jpg Rob, Lodi 4.JPG

Reactions: Georgecq, whitewife696969, cuckedjay and 1 other person
They do. Thanks

Following on your honeymoon story. How did your families take the news and your lifestyle?

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
They accepted it. My family already knew that I was gay; and were happy that I had found a straight woman who by marrying me had added respectability to me. My family were not racists; they acknowledged that my tiny dick would never satisfy any woman and was incapable of impregnating any woman. By the 1970's, black men impregnating white wives had started to become a norm. My wife's white, married girlfriends often told my wife that they wished they could be brave enough to be "soul-screwed" and "black-bred".

My in-laws were the same way. They knew that their daughter was a total slut for black men. They were relived to know that she had married a man who loved her and would support her and the children that black men had planted in her. The fact I was a gay man was not relevant. And they were relived that she had married before birthing black/white kids. They knew of daughters of white couples who got black pregnant but didn't have a husband. This always seemed to cause problems.

Reactions: hairbear1954, whitewife696969 and MyWifeDatesNow
How did she become a BBC slut?
How did you become a BBC slut?
Yes, life in the 70's was changing, but not enough to be as open as it is now.

Husbands, in that era and before, added respectability to women no matter what

Reactions: Krusader and MyWifeDatesNow
Me at 23 and now at 43

16f72e2c-6d3c-4973-a79d-cf6d2dcf90d4.jpg 114c5624-d7a8-4518-85b7-f89667b7dc38.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Luds, BobWheeler, JulieBracken and 18 others
Karenmp said:
Me at 23 and now at 43

16f72e2c-6d3c-4973-a79d-cf6d2dcf90d4.jpg 114c5624-d7a8-4518-85b7-f89667b7dc38.jpg
I love 43. I want to have sex with you very much.