cherryhottie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2015
tumblr_nfyenlghFu1tclplyo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nfyenlghFu1tclplyo4_400.jpg

Hello all,

Im a regular married girl in her 20s.
Im also a hotwife, it has been 1 year now, I mostly do MMF threesomes but also do stuff on my own :)

I have a tumblr blog where I post a lot of photos and stuff…

But I do have trouble finding what I'm looking for in terms of bulls sometimes, Im quite demanding :)

So maybe here I can find some guys :)

Cherry

tumblr_nfyenlghFu1tclplyo1_400.jpg tumblr_nfyenlghFu1tclplyo4_400.jpg

Reactions: malmal and john master
cherryhottie said:
But I do have trouble finding what I'm looking for in terms of bulls sometimes, Im quite demanding :)

So maybe here I can find some guys :)

Cherry

Why settle for one bull when you can have several different cocks? Perhaps at the same time. :eek:

Im ok with several :)

Wow man.....your wife is hot like my wife. I wish our wives can have a few rounds with you while I film it. That is if the condition is cool with the two of you.

Reactions: toolman2c
I wouldn't mind seeing that movie. ;-)

Havent touched another girl yet... I like dicks ! :)

cherryhottie said:
Havent touched another girl yet... I like dicks ! :)

Hi Cherry,

I have been following you on tumblr for a while already :) Have you got any interest in going down the big black cock route with your hotwifing?

Yes I have an interest on that .... Care to help ?^^

Dont get me wrong but you are plugging your website?

I dont mind to be honest, your hot but obviously you love being in control but i like my asian sluts submissive and there is not exactly a shortage is there lol.

Dont get me wrong your hot would love to fuck that ass but there are a million asian asses like that especially for $60 for what a camgirl?

Your hot, but nothing special millions of asian sluts out there. (especially for $60 lol)

leeroy69 said:
Your hot, but nothing special millions of asian sluts out there. (especially for $60 lol)

Agreed, LOL!

leeroy69 said:
I find this a pointlessly cruel and unpleasant remark.

leeroy69 said:
I find this a pointlessly cruel and unpleasant remark.

The 60$ is refering to the ammount to subscribe to her website, and i love asian sluts but there is no shortage millions who have a body like that.

Apologies if i offended you.

I do what I want and don't have to explain to you or justify myself to you :yumyum:
My website is not even the topic and I have plenty of content on my tumblr, and I didnt come here to get more subscribers, but because its hard to find real bulls and thats what Im looking for.
Real stuff.

I thought this is a forum for real things, not just fantasy, so lets be serious and adult a bit.
Indeed, I am not into the slut/submissive/raceplay thing and you realized it, so respect that just like I respect that you are into it.
Please do it with the millions of girls that are into it then, and let me do my thing my way, Im looking for something, obviously its not what you can propose, and Im obviously not what you are looking for either.

Not offended by your remarks, I have 0 interest for internet arguments so lets leave it at that. Cheers !

Last edited:
Thats fair enough cherry, good luck with your search.

thanks !

IMG_0299.JPGIMG_0310.JPGIMG_0337.JPGtumblr_nhrgvsBPHT1tclplyo1_1280.jpg
few photos of me fucking other guys than my husband..

Great content Cherry, you sure are one sexy asian hot wife