• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young bulls

• Thread starterRagingBull86
  • Start date

RagingBull86

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Hello everyone
(Woohoo my first post! :p)

I've always been curious about cuckolding and what it would be like to cuck someone's wife. I've never tried it before but am curious.
Are a lot of couples interested in young bulls? Are many couples turned on by the thought of younger guys? I guess it depends on who it is too.
Love to hear what your opinions are everyone!

Reactions: HotWifeCumDump
RagingBull86 said:
Hello everyone

I've always been curious about cuckolding and what it would be like to cuck someone's wife. I've never tried it before but am curious.
Are a lot of couples interested in young bulls? Are many couples turned on by the thought of younger guys? I guess it depends on who it is too.

Well, my wife tends to prefer guys her age. However, she does occasionally comment on a younger man, especially if he has nice abs and a nice chest. Same goes for black guys.

As for being a bull, and speaking for myself of course (a cuck), I can only suggest that you treat the couple (cuck/hotwife) with the utmost respect. Remember, this lifestyle is about FUN (fetish/fantasy/role-play). Oh, and remember to be completely open and honest about everything, and you will receive the same in return. All of this is just common sense of course, but it may surprise you how some people seem to think that bulls must have a big ego and talk nasty. That said, there may be some people into that kind of play of course, but I personally think that (in general) people prefer respect in this lifestyle, just as they do in all aspects of their lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Keesnl and redback
Well said Glenn and you're totally right. I think giving respect has to be the utmost important thing. I would always want them to be in complete control as well, that way everyone is happy because they are getting what they want too.
I don't think I could ever play that roll of having a big ego and talking real nasty anyway, that is definitely not me!

Being discreet is important and some of the young Bulls can't be trusted to keep "mum". What some older Bulls may lack in the stamina department, are more than made up by their superior seduction skills. Mostly, they know how to make a lady feel very good about what has happened in front of her husband.

• Love
Reactions: redback
I have had many bulls in our dating and married life , and I do prefere young bucks, thier eye candy besides having the right equipment. I love to look them in the eye as they cum in me. I love to touch thier mostly hairless skin, and there is just something that 40 or 50 years does to any bulls body that makes it,well; no so attractive to me. as far as stamina, most guys are good at any age when needing to cum. My hubby loves to see me with a hard body youngbuck, and seems to enjoy cleaning up the creampie of a youngwell hung stud. just a hotwife's pov

Berenia said:
Being discreet is important and some of the young Bulls can't be trusted to keep "mum". What some older Bulls may lack in the stamina department, are more than made up by their superior seduction skills. Mostly, they know how to make a lady feel very good about what has happened in front of her husband.

Yes, good catch Berenia, discretion is very important to most people in all the different types of swinging lifestyles. Personally, we simply prefer people close to our age group, as they often have similar types/levels of experience. Also, as with any kind of relationship, it's important to find 'friends' who have similar life experiences. You are more likely to have a successful relationship, if you all have a lot in common.

Glenn said:
Yes, good catch Berenia, discretion is very important to most people in all the different types of swinging lifestyles. Personally, we simply prefer people close to our age group, as they often have similar types/levels of experience. Also, as with any kind of relationship, it's important to find 'friends' who have similar life experiences. You are more likely to have a successful relationship, if you all have a lot in common.

Rats! After rereading the few words I just posted, I realized that I probably came across a little too negative wrt younger people. SO, let me just add that I do know people who enjoy younger people in the swinging lifestyles, and although I don't necessarily agree with their reasons, I do understand them. There are some very GOOD reasons for having younger friends, the least of which is that they can add a different (rejuvenating) perspective to the lifestyle. Also, as another poster mentioned, young people are OFTEN (but not always) more physically attractive.

Of course a younger guy is always in demand by some providing he also has some level of mental maturity.

Personally, when my wife an I first started down this road, she prefered older men.
She gradually prefered men more her own age as she got a bit older.

Eventually, she now loves younger men with thier longer stamina and youth, provided they are also mature enough to realize what this is all about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Berenia said:
Being discreet is important and some of the young Bulls can't be trusted to keep "mum".

Of course young guys are not discreet but this has served my wife well, she has been picked up at a club, taken outside and screwed, he goes back to his mates boasting about the White Slut and how easy she is, by the end of the evening most of them have had her, taken her cell N° and she is getting phone calls all day long.

It all depends what your Wife wants, mine goes out on Friday evening and very rarely returns before Sunday night, she has always been promiscuous and I had to accept it or find someone else.

Being a cuckold to me is cleaning duties only, the sex for her comes from other guys.

Mickle said:
Of course young guys are not discreet but this has served my wife well, she has been picked up at a club, taken outside and screwed, he goes back to his mates boasting about the White Slut and how easy she is, by the end of the evening most of them have had her, taken her cell N° and she is getting phone calls all day long.

It all depends what your Wife wants, mine goes out on Friday evening and very rarely returns before Sunday night, she has always been promiscuous and I had to accept it or find someone else.

Being a cuckold to me is cleaning duties only, the sex for her comes from other guys.

Mickle, you do have a gift with words, it's a great FANTASY. I say fantasy because where is your concern for safety? AND, every Friday evening, returning Sunday? I do LOVE those kind of thoughts myself, but I know that I would not be submissive enough to keep my mouth shut about how unsafe it is.

As a variation though, would it not be better to have one of the young bulls pull her into the men's washroom? Just imagine several of his friends waiting for her, passing her around. And, occasionally, they may get joined by new bulls. Things might even get a bit rough, and ******, if that works for you. And of course, having her go back every weekend would show that it obviously works for her too. This type of fantasy is actually quite common for women. Of course, we are now throwing safety to wind.

Raging Bull, you sound like someone id like to get to know a lil better. Id assume the 86' would make you a year younger than me and 3 years younger than my hubby. We have never dont the real thing in this lifestyle but have done scenarios like it in private. We should talk more aout this I think. check out this link to get an idea of what its like in my house. YouTube - Bratgurl85's Channel

I think being discreet would be the number one thing for me more than anything else. If my friends knew what I was doing, they would all think I am nuts :p

But yeah I imagine the kind of young bulls out there that are really cocky and are proud to show to their friends what they just scored. This type of behaviour contradicts me in every sort of way. I suppose the naughtiest part and biggest turn on for me is that I am actually cucking someone and not one person that knows me would have an inclination as to what's going on ;)

Hello lilbrat1985, yes the 86 is an indication of how old I am! I checked out your clips on your youtube page and I have to say, I giggled at how you control your husband :p

RagingBull86 said:
I think being discreet would be the number one thing for me more than anything else. If my friends knew what I was doing, they would all think I am nuts :p

But yeah I imagine the kind of young bulls out there that are really cocky and are proud to show to their friends what they just scored. This type of behaviour contradicts me in every sort of way. I suppose the naughtiest part and biggest turn on for me is that I am actually cucking someone and not one person that knows me would have an inclination as to what's going on ;)

Hello lilbrat1985, yes the 86 is an indication of how old I am! I checked out your clips on your youtube page and I have to say, I giggled at how you control your husband :p

Discretion is EXTREMELY important for almost everyone. Most people in the swinging lifestyles also have regular lives, with regular family, kids, friends, community involvement, etc. Very few people in these lifestyles are OUT in their regular life, although we have met some people who are less 'regular' than others.

Having a friend or family member discover such a 'dirty little secret' would most likely be horrifying in many ways. Yet, in a way, leading a different life this way, is exciting, just as it's exciting for an exhibitionist when they 'get caught'. There is always a risk and danger of being discovered, and as long as you are very careful, that risk and danger actually adds a lot of excitement to the lifestyle.

As for the cocky bulls, yeah, they are usually younger, and less careful about discretion. It's something that certainly needs to be considered.

Personally, my wife and I enjoy people who, like us, see the naughtiness and fun in such activities. People who enjoy the 'ideas' of taking risks, but stop at those ideas, yet hint (tease) at pushing the boundaries. To give you an example, if we 'accidentally' run into a lifestyle friend in public, we never directly acknowledge them, but we may give them a 'look' so that they know we are not ignoring them. After all, one of us may have a family member or 'regular' friend nearby. However, sometimes we do 'play' in public (semi-public for more intense play of course), and there is always a risk (although very low) that someone we know may see us, but that's part of the lifestyle that you must be ready for.

RagingBull86 said:
Well said Glenn and you're totally right. I think giving respect has to be the utmost important thing. I would always want them to be in complete control as well, that way everyone is happy because they are getting what they want too.
I don't think I could ever play that roll of having a big ego and talking real nasty anyway, that is definitely not me!

Sorry, this is a late response that I wanted to get in regarding your above message.

First, wanting THEM (cuck/hotwife) to be in control is very thoughtful. This lifestyle is very game-like in that it is not usually part of one's real 'regular' lifestyle, ie, it is a fetish where fantasy and role-playing are very important. So, like any kind of game, it's not going to be fun unless everyone is having fun.

Of course, ultimately, the cuck and hotwife are really in control. If things aren't working for them, you are unlikely to hear from them again. Also remember that we are all individuals, with our own personal desires/preferences/tolerances/limits/boundaries, etc. For example, you are not into dirty talk (same with us), yet some people are, and that's okay, but it may mean that the relationship will not work. The same thing goes for control, some people like the bull to be in control, some like the hotwife, and some like the cuck to be in control. Personally, we like to share control, taking turns depending on the situation. As with any kind of relationship, these fetish/game-like relationships are no different in that they require the same degree of respect if you want them to be successful.

Glenn said:
Mickle, you do have a gift with words, it's a great FANTASY. I say fantasy because where is your concern for safety? AND, every Friday evening, returning Sunday? I do LOVE those kind of thoughts myself, but I know that I would not be submissive enough to keep my mouth shut about how unsafe it is. quite common for women. Of course, we are now throwing safety to wind.

Glen thanks from your comments!!
Living across the pond I cannot understand how on a Cuck forum you within the States seem continually get confused between a Cuckold relationship/ Swinging/ and the looser version a Hot wife.

A cuck does not have any control over what his wife does and with who, that is the essence of the relationship.

Swingers/ Hot Wife -ing/ and dogging are all in varying degrees a life style of mutual agreement where as Cuckold relationship is not.

Safety?? from what I know you have a higher violence level than us in Europe, over here unless some one is stupid they are no more unsafe than crossing the road.

We do not have what you call "Adult Theatres and Glory Holes" so I cannot judge if they are safe.

But in our Dance clubs whether they are Black,White, Green or Yellow the guys pick up the girls and the girls go there mostly to be picked up and both actually enjoy the dance.

My Wife has over the years been slapped about a few times but that was from her regular B/F at the time, never from a casual pick up.

If you are referring to STD's, most recent surveys show that chlamydia is the one to be feared for straight men and women, and is rising all the time

The WHO recent survey on Aids has proved what most of us have known for years Drug users/ Homosexual males and of course persons from the African Continent are most at risk.

The Clubs that my Wife and her type frequent are a Mecca for Black guys looking for White Women to screw, there is no probs.

Over here a lot of Black guys party at week ends with their White Women, there are paid parties where a house is used and the drink is sold.

Where is the discretion ? Why is it needed, my Wife is now working for a large Management Company who look after some of the top music talent.

She is good at her job, gets a horrendous salary and has slept with many of the Black Stars and their entourage, I know Brilliant Lawyers who by day are defending Black guys in court and by night are sleeping with other black guys.

Like attracts like.

Over here we have never had the intense racial problems that you across the Pond have, within Europe the people are Brits/ French/Irish/Spanish etc
Unlike you we do not have different classes.

I cannot compare being brought up within the States like you, When I lived there I treated people like we do in Europe and even today am horrified when you ask someone where they are from they say " African American" very rarely NY, FA, or MA.

Very disturbing.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mickle said:
Glen thanks from your comments!!
Living across the pond I cannot understand how on a Cuck forum you within the States seem continually get confused between a Cuckold relationship/ Swinging/ and the looser version a Hot wife.

A cuck does not have any control over what his wife does and with who, that is the essence of the relationship.

Swingers/ Hot Wife -ing/ and dogging are all in varying degrees a life style of mutual agreement where as Cuckold relationship is not.

Safety?? from what I know you have a higher violence level than us in Europe, over here unless some one is stupid they are no more unsafe than crossing the road.

We do not have what you call "Adult Theatres and Glory Holes" so I cannot judge if they are safe.

But in our Dance clubs whether they are Black,White, Green or Yellow the guys pick up the girls and the girls go there mostly to be picked up and both actually enjoy the dance.

My Wife has over the years been slapped about a few times but that was from her regular B/F at the time, never from a casual pick up.

If you are referring to STD's, most recent surveys show that chlamydia is the one to be feared for straight men and women, and is rising all the time

The WHO recent survey on Aids has proved what most of us have known for years Drug users/ Homosexual males and of course persons from the African Continent are most at risk.

The Clubs that my Wife and her type frequent are a Mecca for Black guys looking for White Women to screw, there is no probs.

Over here a lot of Black guys party at week ends with their White Women, there are paid parties where a house is used and the drink is sold.

Where is the discretion ? Why is it needed, my Wife is now working for a large Management Company who look after some of the top music talent.

She is good at her job, gets a horrendous salary and has slept with many of the Black Stars and their entourage, I know Brilliant Lawyers who by day are defending Black guys in court and by night are sleeping with other black guys.

Like attracts like.

Over here we have never had the intense racial problems that you across the Pond have, within Europe the people are Brits/ French/Irish/Spanish etc
Unlike you we do not have different classes.

I cannot compare being brought up within the States like you, When I lived there I treated people like we do in Europe and even today am horrified when you ask someone where they are from they say " African American" very rarely NY, FA, or MA.

Very disturbing.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow! I'm not even sure where to begin, you have it SO wrong. I don't live in the US, and I don't agree with your definitions of cuckolding, hotwifing, dogging, etc, as your definitions are obviously limited by your desires. Also, your views on personal safety and STDs are immature, same goes for your views on people in general... people are more than skin (colour) (color, for the citizens of the US).

After reviewing your previous posts, I was not surprised to see that you are obviously a sissy cuck wannabe (ie, fantasy cuck). Nothing wrong with that of course, to each his own. But sorry, it just doesn't work for me. Have FUN with it though.

Oh, and why are you disturbed?

As for the eye-rolling, my daughters used to do that when they were younger. That always seemed to be a little over dramatic to me. Again, something that I associate with immaturity.

(For the humour impaired, I'm just having some fun, at Mickle's expense)

Glenn said:
Wow! I'm not even sure where to begin, you have it SO wrong. I don't live in the US, and I don't agree with your definitions of cuckolding, hotwifing, dogging, etc, as your definitions are obviously limited by your desires. Also, your views on personal safety and STDs are immature, same goes for your views on people in general... people are more than skin (colour) (color, for the citizens of the US).

Glen fortunately I am big and ugly enough to take criticism, but you cannot dismiss a view and try to belittle just because it differs from your view.

My view is just as positive as any one else.

My definition of Cuck/ Hotwife/ Dogging are the accepted views and are the definitions listed in most dictionaries.

My views on STD are the stated views of the W.H.O. who are the most respected heath organisation in the World and are the organisation who drew our attention to HIV many decades ago.

My comment on people was clearly made on a nationality basis not on a colour basis which you seem to misunderstand and it was a comparison to the States.

I cannot understand your supposition that I must be a Fantasy Cuck, all my post on any web sites I contribute to have the same details, the same experience and which is rare the same signature.

My post relate to my experience with my Wife, her infidelity and her relationships.

And for the humour impaired Glen uses ridicule to intimidate others, that is not humour just ignorance, which is a classic trait of a immature bully.

I to have perused your previous posts the common thread you have is to associate Cucks with variant forms of swinging, you do seem to accept that Cuckoldry is a viable relationship style.

There are actually recorded historical records of cucks in the middle ages, no so for swinging/ hot Wives or dogging.

Mickle said:
Glen fortunately I am big and ugly enough to take criticism, but you cannot dismiss a view and try to belittle just because it differs from your view.

My view is just as positive as any one else.

My definition of Cuck/ Hotwife/ Dogging are the accepted views and are the definitions listed in most dictionaries.

My views on STD are the stated views of the W.H.O. who are the most respected heath organisation in the World and are the organisation who drew our attention to HIV many decades ago.

My comment on people was clearly made on a nationality basis not on a colour basis which you seem to misunderstand and it was a comparison to the States.

I cannot understand your supposition that I must be a Fantasy Cuck, all my post on any web sites I contribute to have the same details, the same experience and which is rare the same signature.

My post relate to my experience with my Wife, her infidelity and her relationships.

And for the humour impaired Glen uses ridicule to intimidate others, that is not humour just ignorance, which is a classic trait of a immature bully.

I to have perused your previous posts the common thread you have is to associate Cucks with variant forms of swinging, you do seem to accept that Cuckoldry is a viable relationship style.

There are actually recorded historical records of cucks in the middle ages, no so for swinging/ hot Wives or dogging.

Nope you continually get it all wrong, so I respectfully disagree with everything that you say. I can, and do, dismiss ALL of your STATEMENTS, and I belittle YOU because your statements are SILLY.

As for YOUR definitions, they are based on YOUR fantasies. Dictionary definitions of cuckolding are simple, with no mention of control or approval/agreement. For example, Merriam-Webster defines a cuckold as a man whose wife is unfaithful. It does not say anything about approval or control or wearing panties, etc. I contend that your LIMITATIONS are NOT acceptable. As for hotwifing, dogging, swinging, YOUR views are just as incorrect and limited.

STD's are REAL and not limited to "Drug users", "Homosexual males", and "persons from the African Continent".

Your comments on people's skin colour: "...whether they are Black,White, Green or Yellow...", "...Black guys looking for White Women...", "...Black guys party at week ends with their White Women...", "...defending Black guys in court and by night are sleeping with other black guys...".

As for the rest of your post(s), all drivel and therefore not worthy of comment.

Have a good day.

Glenn said:
Nope you continually get it all wrong, so I respectfully disagree with everything that you say. I can, and do, dismiss ALL of your STATEMENTS, and I belittle YOU because your statements are SILLY.

As for YOUR definitions, they are based on YOUR fantasies. Dictionary definitions of cuckolding are simple, with no mention of control or approval/agreement. For example, Merriam-Webster defines a cuckold as a man whose wife is unfaithful. It does not say anything about approval or control or wearing panties, etc. I contend that your LIMITATIONS are NOT acceptable. As for hotwifing, dogging, swinging, YOUR views are just as incorrect and limited.

STD's are REAL and not limited to "Drug users", "Homosexual males", and "persons from the African Continent".

Your comments on people's skin colour: "...whether they are Black,White, Green or Yellow...", "...Black guys looking for White Women...", "...Black guys party at week ends with their White Women...", "...defending Black guys in court and by night are sleeping with other black guys...".

As for the rest of your post(s), all drivel and therefore not worthy of comment.

Have a good day.
Glenn.
You seem to be destroying any comment which disagrees with yours.
Any dictionary definition only ever lists the basic; why the hell would you be concerned that Websters only lists cucks as as a man whose wife is unfaithful. ?? what has control, approval or knickers to do with the basic definition, and how can my fantasy superimpose the printers.??

Any one in their right mind would accept that STD's are real I outlined that the greatest threat today is chlamydia.

I do not know how many more ways I can try to explain the European club scene.
" MAN LOOKS FOR WOMAN? WOMAN LOOKS FOR MAN" got it!!!!

A certain type of Woman prefers Jocks, another would prefer fellow students, they would all visit the type of venue that catered for their desires.
Therefore White Women that preferred Black guys would not visit a Chinese Club.

Logic.

It would appear that to much information confuses you, keep taking the meds and you will understand some of the big words, but not many.:D:D:D:D

RagingBull86 said:
Hello everyone

My wife likes to fuck younger men

IMG_0101.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread