• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young hot mexican girlfriend for you ,she wants a big black guy to fuck her hard

what do you wanna use my young mexican girl for

• Total voters

dhunnylove

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
and so do i .. we have had a couple chances at this .. not too many here in mexico , we travel sometimes
the oportunity has presented but we didnt took it yet ... at the beach mostly ....
i have been teasing her for a long time thati would get a big musclular guy to fuck her hard between him and i .
and she hsa started craving a big black muscular guy to fuck her .. she is been telling me this when we fuck and im fucking her hard ..... what do you think ?
i get fucking hard at the idea of a big black man penetrating her hard , making her moan like a ***** and cumming deep inside her .. no prob cause shes on the pill

View attachment 230705

View attachment 230702

she wants a big black guy with a big dick to inseminate her .. first it was my idea and i teased her and teased her.. then she started asking me for it everytime i fucked her .. fuck me like a black guy she started moaning and moaning,
i think she definitely deserves it shes a hottie and young .. so we are looking for the oportunity when it comes , we ve been close to it .....

View attachment 230703

View attachment 230704

Lovely wife!
If she goes with a black bull he will stretch those nipples and her lovely cunt, he may even share her with his friends!

yeah i want her to be filled in every hole till she moans with pleasure... she thinks shes fat a lot ... she doesnt know how desirable she is .. what do you View attachment 230732think ... you desire her ? i enjoy telling her all of the things you say about her ...and i think she needs to be ravaged very good by many men at a time to understand this ... i am currently looking for a big black guy to fullfill her fantasy View attachment 230733
View attachment 230734

thanx . any more comments ? you checked out her albums ? i like the idea of a black bull inseminating her making her moan in front of me ....
let me know if you want to see more pictures of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back