• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young indian wife

• Thread starteryoung.wife
  • Start date
if ur a cucky nd seeking sum real action in delhi..buzz me over

young.wife said:
hi all, have a look at my 20 year old wife and tell me what you think, been married one year and i think this year if i play it right i could get some cuckold action.:) hopefully the start of a long career in this field, please let her know how much other men would love to use her...

she will give u well fucked n filled pussy everyday in morning as breakfast

Nice..damm

it seems...she needs to be explored properly....and needs to be fucked in a hard way and i would love to hear her moan..when i am fuck her in front of u

thats a hot stuff dude....she has my cock hard already....28 married guy here for willing cpls n wives....plz get in touch....samyours20111@yahoo.com
young.wife said:
Hi all, have a look at my 20 year old wife and tell me what you think, been married one year and i think this year if i play it right i could get some cuckold action.:) Hopefully the start of a long career in this field, Please let her know how much other men would love to use her...

hi saraha....i must say u really speak truths n facts....u always have the best explanations n quotes for any situation....always love ur posts....thanks
Saraha said:
Do you wish your pretty wife to become preggie to her lovers - and will you raise them as your own? Once your young wife gets a taste of sharing her love tunnel, she will need to continue to do that all her married life.

Please don't be jealous of her turning men on in lusty ways, as her body is so attractive the men will just "lose their minds" like hypnotic magic. Ther might be times that you wonder who she is married to, because she won't be home much once you start letting her go out on dates.

MMmmmm lovely photos!!!Keep 'em coming, lets see some more of your wife's sexy ass!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread