• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Indian Wife

• Thread starterappurve
  • Start date

How would you Fuck Her/Use Her?

• Grabbing Her Hips And Cumming Deep in the Ass

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Pound her tight Pussy

Votes: 47 25.8%
  • Rolling Her Over And Blowing Your Load On Her Face

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Forcing Her To Take It In Her Mouth

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • Make Her Serve you and your friends Naked

Votes: 40 22.0%
  • Fuck her in the open in front of everybody

Votes: 55 30.2%

• Total voters
just grabbed her hair, get her on her knees, tie her arms behind her back and FUCK HER THROAT... so she gags and chokes and her eyes water... she is soooooo sexy.. rough her up!!!!

thanks for the hot comment

richdaw7611 said:
just grabbed her hair, get her on her knees, tie her arms behind her back and FUCK HER THROAT... so she gags and chokes and her eyes water... she is soooooo sexy.. rough her up!!!!

Would love to see you do all that with her. Especially the gagging part and fucking her hard....

Wow..u r a lucky hubby....she has really juicy boobs...wud luv to suck it out....m sure her pussy will be equally juicy....wud luv to drill down my dick deep inside her throat n tie her on the bed n fuck her hard....wud luv to have DP.....I hope she is experimental n like to try all sorts of kamasutra poses...

can we meet, send me msg on yahoo or mail me

can we meet

wow more saree pics pls

wow what a boobs and her hairy pussy
like to lick her whole body to put honey on that
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
can we chat my yahoo messenger id
kumarmanoj6789

appurve said:
Thanks for the emails, messages, comments and voting.

Sharing more of her as i feel she really needs a big thick fat cock to satisfy her....

guys do share your thoughts here, comments and do email or send private messages...looking forward to them

I am ready with my thick cock ..PLS REPLY TO MY EMAILS..

Attachments

• user98202_pic14458_1326349477.jpg
    user98202_pic14458_1326349477.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 11464.jpg
    11464.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 45
super

duper

hot

kya jabarjast bhabhi hai

appurve said:
Thanks for liking the pictures....sharing more with you all.
Email Me at appurve52@yahoo.com and would love to hear more from you

appurve said:
she was trying to hide her melons......shy i guess.....hope you guys like these and do give your comments of how you feel.....
i really envy you for possessing such a exotic pair of master piece......need not to hide them ...make them to be used by everyone.

appurhve said:
wet and waiting for bigger cocks

i think many would be waiting to put their cocks in her wet hole..there will be long queue out of your house once u give ur address...

oh, that pussy looks tight & sweet.

I love her perfectly rounded boobs...wanna suck them and then would love to bite the nice tittys...also feel like kissing and licking her belly and thenn titty fuck....u guys from bangalore?

I love to fuck her ......... Upload some more pics...

Users who are viewing this thread