• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young latina hottie girlfriend needs a good banging .. any takers ?

• Thread starterdhunnylove
  • Start date

dhunnylove

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2012
shes do hot i figure i would get some guys for cuckolding experience or maybe a gangbang at some point , i wanna see her dripping cumm from every hole in her beautiful body .... maybe a huge black hung men ravaging her really hard ...tell me what you guys think ....i also enjoy watching other guys jerking off and cumming looking at her pics .. so tell me if youre interested in showing me how hard she gets your cock ..... and if you want to see more pics of her , got a whole bunch and can take more
View attachment 223880

i would love to fuck her for you are you anywhere near nyc. and yes post more pics

just posted some more nyc . we in mexico but travel some times .. would like to see what you look like ,,,
thx kenev she shure is .. thats why i think she deserves many dicks satisfying her .....

hey send me a pm we can talk more and i will show you what i look like

Thank you for posting your wife ...she make me cumm this morning...feels so good to jo looking at your slut wife :)

leave us all of your naughty toughs on her album pics if you want to see more

she got any of you guys hard and about to cumm ?:whatever:

dhunnylove said:
she got any of you guys hard and about to cumm ?:whatever:

Yeah.. She looks freakin' kickass D !

ITS ON , SHE BEGGED ME FOR BLACK GUYS yesterdat while fuOR GUYS WITH BIG COCKS ¡¡¡¡¡

View attachment 226835

so we talked yesterday about cuckolding for her .... so she got all fucking horny and started to tell me to bring her a black guy ''¡¡¡¡¡ she started jumping on my cock so hard imagining it was the BLACK GUY ¡¡¡¡¡ my cock got out and she even told me . see a black guys cock wouldnt come out its huuge and my pussy is so tight . just imagine how a huge black dick would make me feel ... so ok .. its on .. she wants it ¡¡¡¡ and talked to her about you guys and your comments and what some of you tell me you wanna do to her . and omg she was crazy horny asking me to set up a meeting with some of you ... her words ... i want them with big cocks... ive been also insisting her to train her ass and let me do it before a gangbang so that she is ready cause i was telling her while i fucked her hard .. them guys gonna want to double penetrate your tight pussy and your tight ass at the same time while another fucks you mouth .. oooh maaaan she got sooooo creamed horny .. she was a river down there as i enjoyed telling her each and every comment you guys leave on her pics ... also let me take lots more pics to show you guys and see if any one is available and wanting to fuck hre really hard as i know she likes so much .....so leave us your comments and let us know if you interested , we might travel to the states later this year or in june we have a house for ourselves for a week for maybe you guys coming to mexico

Love sluts like yours. Ill feed her all this meat till she's satisfied. Sexy pics. thanks for sharing.

Reactions: hikawade
I wanna stick my Dick in that Tight ass, But I'm too small for her, so I need to go first...

View attachment 227060View attachment 227059View attachment 227058thanx for the comments . keep them comming they make her very horny
any one interested in making a video of you jerking of to her pics .. after you make us one like that i can send you a video of her showering for you to make me another ;) i love watching big dick men jerking off to her imagining fucking her hard just as she wants and yes we are looking for interested big cock guys or idealy a big black cock she is so lustfull for .....
View attachment 227056View attachment 227057

Last edited:
Would you like to meet in michigan? 23 yr old long thick whit male

would love to meet your very young sexy wife i am older black bull who would just love to get into her sexy panties and then her hot cunt pm me to chat

Users who are viewing this thread