Young muscular white bull

• Thread startergunsmcduff
  • Start date

gunsmcduff

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hi, 27yr old bull here, new to the site. 6'1 242lbs. It's a huge fantasy of mine to fuck another guys wife. Become a regular bull, date, impregnate are also turn ons

Reactions: Lennaaa
i'm gobsmacked and non-plussed

Much appreciated Duke

fuck

I'd love to see my prude wife fucked. Would do just about anything to see it happen.

gunsmcduff said:
Hi, 27yr old bull here, new to the site. 6'1 242lbs. It's a huge fantasy of mine to fuck another guys wife. Become a regular bull, date, impregnate are also turn ons

OMG, you could put your shoes under the bed of most housewives; and hubby can be told to kiss your feet and guide your AMAZING COCK into his wife's love tunnel.

Saraha said:
OMG, you could put your shoes under the bed of most housewives; and hubby can be told to kiss your feet and guide your AMAZING COCK into his wife's love tunnel.

Thanks mate. That's the plan ;)

gunsmcduff said:
Hi, 27yr old bull here, new to the site. 6'1 242lbs. It's a huge fantasy of mine to fuck another guys wife. Become a regular bull, date, impregnate are also turn ons.

Welcome to the forum!

Incidentally, are you experienced at fucking other men's wives or have you recently decided to begin doing that?

In any case, I don't think you'll have any serious problems accomplishing your goals. You've probably chosen a good place to start looking.

Good luck, and we'll look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Custer Laststand said:
Welcome to the forum!

Incidentally, are you experienced at fucking other men's wives or have you recently decided to begin doing that?

In any case, I don't think you'll have any serious problems accomplishing your goals. You've probably chosen a good place to start looking.

Good luck, and we'll look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Thanks, actually I have never done anything like this before. The fantasy has always been there but I never considered it seriously until my last LTR when we started talking about swinging/sharing etc.

You have a super wonderful hard cock and body for most women out there on the planet Earth..lol:D

Pinkyrod said:
You have a super wonderful hard cock and body for most women out there on the planet Earth..lol:D

Hehe now just to give in to them ;)

Like I said, havent done any thus far! But very keen too! It's all a new experience for me. Never been with an asian but woule LOVE to, they can be very sexy

gunsmcduff said:
Much appreciated Duke

===========

only showing respect & awe where it's due

Another pic

Oh my heavens. My mind was just overwhelmed. When a little sissy such as myself pictures a "real man" to own their girl, you're the exact image that comes to mind. You sir are a god. Lol

hehehe well Id love to choke you girl with my cock that's for sure

Hello sir, thank you for your friend request. You have a very impressive physique! I've no doubt you would tempt any lady.

as the owner of a big body and a big dick-- i wish u you luck.. its an awesome experience