• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Sexy GF Looking for Black cock to suck

• Thread starterWill H
  • Start date

Will H

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2007
Hi all,

This is the first time we have posted on this site and it was recommended to come here and post when me and my gf were hunting black cock on cuckolds.com.The images posted are from that site which is why it says cuckolds on it

As you can see the images are genuine thanks to a lil blue marker pen and a naughty gf smile.gif thought it was best to show that we don't want any time wasters and we arent time wasters either.

What we hope is that we get some interested young well hung blackguys(non dominant and down to earth) to pm us to arrange a picture exchange and email to get to know one another first,which is quite important to me and my gf as we like to know what the person we are getting hopefully involved with.Once contact is made,hopefully a meet can be arranged smile.gif

We are located in Hertfordshire In England bout 30mins from London

Hope you like the pics we have posted and look forward to some pm's soon.

Will-Sarah

Enjoy

It's a shame such a sexy young woman is so far away.

hot pics Will....hope you will share more of her with us

nice pics.

Any UK guys,get in touch

Welcome to the site. You seem like my ideal match, but you're too far.:(

I hope you do find what you looking for though and CAN try to enjoy this site.

Thanks for the comments,heres hoping someone comes along :) hope ur enjoying the pics

I reccomend you email your ad to coco so you can get your ad posted in the paid section:)

coco@darkcavern.com

Cheers will do that,do i have to pay to advertise it?

Hope you all like the pic

Will H said:
Cheers will do that,do i have to pay to advertise it?

Hope you all like the pic
Oh, I most certainly love the pic! Wish she was here.

I don't think you do mate. Just email him.

get that chick bbc immediately. My goodness.

ur a great guy for being able to let ur beautiful woman enjoy the pleasure of a BBC and sharing someone that sexy. :clap:

cheers guys :) still got fingers crossed

Hi guys still looking so pms are welcome

cheers have done and replied

I hope you get lucky in find a BBC for your gf. She is so hot that she doesn´t deserve to live without a BBC to please her.

Oh my Goddess! She's a lovely one. Good luck!

fantastic photos - I've cum just thinking about black cock having her

Cheers guys,appreciate it,its now going to be posted in the paid section apparently so thanks coco for that

very interested in a meet!! London uk here! :D

Will

Hey Will and beautiful, im in london and i know 30 min is not far away, i take it you somewhere like Hemel or St. Albans, i wanna chat with you guys and get to know ya, will you send me an email to Broman_blk@hotmail.co.uk.

Users who are viewing this thread